Laryea Kingston 3/1

basher161

to score at anytime for Ghana tonight against Namibia.

Cracking odds when you think that Morocco beat Namibia 5-1 so Ghana should take a few off them. Also playing in front of their own fans so will want to put on a show.

http://www.willhill.com/iibs/EN/relatedbets.asp?CouponChoice=FB1969550&couponid=FB468626&section=1&dateblock=1&event=1&sport=FB

Cracking odds when you think that Morocco beat Namibia 5-1 so Ghana should take a few off them. Also playing in front of their own fans so will want to put on a show.

http://www.willhill.com/iibs/EN/relatedbets.asp?CouponChoice=FB1969550&couponid=FB468626&section=1&dateblock=1&event=1&sport=FB

Hope he scores a feckin hat-trick;)

Larry is 3.5/1 with Skybet. Slightly better odds there.

Anyone got the team lineups? Gonna back Junior Agago.

TEAM NEWS: Injury doubt John Pantsil starts for Ghana, while teenage sensation Andre 'Dede' Ayew is one again on the bench. Namibia make three changes, including replacing goalkeeper Abisai Shiningayamwe with Athiel Mbaha.

Thats all the news I have at the moment. Incidentally Junio Agogo is evens to score in the 90 minutes with skybet.

TEAM NEWS: Injury doubt John Pantsil starts for Ghana, while teenage sensation Andre 'Dede' Ayew is one again on the bench. Namibia make three changes, including replacing goalkeeper Abisai Shiningayamwe with Athiel Mbaha.

Thats all the news I have at the moment. Incidentally Junio Agogo is evens to score in the 90 minutes with skybet.

Cheers bud, no mention of any changes upfront for Ghana so i'd imagine Agago will be playing.

Just put a fiver on him to score anytime, cover my lose in the Morocco game.

Got a fiver on Larry to score @ 3.5/1. Gonna get myself a beer from the fridge, order an indian and settle down for the match.

:)

Ive got ?3.40 on him at 9's to score first.All the loose change i had when passing the bookies and because id normally have put 10 or 20 on it it will probably come in.

what time does it start?

is it on live?

cheers in advance

It started half an hour ago mate. 0-0 so far, Larry's been pretty poor so far tbh, starting to come in to it a bit more now though.

It's on Eurosport or BBCi(i think).

what time does it start?

is it on live?

cheers in advance

its on now, interactive on bbc 1,

Ghana looking good, the other keep is a total joke, it'll be no surpise if he signs for hibs after this game

what time does it start?

is it on live?

cheers in advance

It's on now - BBCi - so press the red button on BBC1 or BBC2

Larry looks really sharp.

It started half an hour ago mate. 0-0 so far, Larry's been pretty poor so far tbh, starting to come in to it a bit more now though.

It's on Eurosport or BBCi(i think).

Thought that pretty much everything has gone through Larry so far personally.

Thought that pretty much everything has gone through Larry so far personally.

And his final ball's been poor, nearly every cross/Corner he's played has been over hit. Last free kick was good though.

yaaaasss Agogo 1-0 :D

HMFCjamieHMFC
Cheers bud, no mention of any changes upfront for Ghana so i'd imagine Agago will be playing.

Just put a fiver on him to score anytime, cover my lose in the Morocco game.

you bet payed off

And his final ball's been poor, nearly every cross/Corner he's played has been over hit. Last free kick was good though.

yaaaasss Agogo 1-0 :D

Erm he's put in two crosses that were right on the guys heads and played a neat through ball to give Gyan an open goal.

portobellojambo1

I am watching the game, and especially the Namibian defending, and the name that keeps going through my head is Zaliukas, think he would fit into that team perfectly.

Namibia make Woolworths Ladies under 13's look like a good team.

broxburnjambo
I am watching the game, and especially the Namibian defending, and the name that keeps going through my head is Zaliukas, think he would fit into that team perfectly.

Namibia make Woolworths Ladies under 13's look like a good team.

Woolies under 13 ladies, might have guessed you have been following them. By the way how they doing? :)

Erm he's put in two crosses that were right on the guys heads and played a neat through ball to give Gyan an open goal.

The Gyan chance was after my post, 2 out of how many?

All i was saying was he isn't at his best.

The Gyan chance was after my post, 2 out of how many?

All i was saying was he isn't at his best.

Myself, Super Vlad and the weird guy in the studio seem to disagree.

3-1 :P

HMFCjamieHMFC
This has well been the pick of the matches in the entire tourney so far. Whats wrong with Stephen Appiah?

He has a blood clot in his knee

Laryea booked.

****ing bull**** SFA style booking. That's him missing their last group game.

let's just hope they get knocked out on Monday so he can make a swift return to Scotland make the semi.

Might be our only hope!

Thats his match over, been subbed. Hopefully Ghana get papped out this tourney on Sunday, as neilnunb says, we NEED him!

Nucky Thompson

Ah well, the match isn't going the way I thought:rolleyes:I'm sure Ghana would have scored a few tonight.

Archived