Jones

Hearts of Vladland

Csaba's Broon Shoes
Any heard any more on him??

Is he training with the team??

Tranmere Rovers and Swindon Town are also in for him

Cant see us signing him once he gets the lowdown on our joke club

Has he a first name? It's quite a common surname but I take it we're not signing the singer from the Monkees. Vlad has a thing about primates.

Hearts of Vladland
Has he a first name? It's quite a common surname but I take it we're not signing the singer from the Monkees. Vlad has a thing about primates.

Yes.

I thought Vlad liked dancing bears for partys and monkeys for players.

monkfish1979

He's in Lithuania. Apparently he'll be ready to sign just as soon as he wakes up......

flipchart.jpg

Flippin' hell, Monkfish, Jim McLean's looking like a real auld yin these days, though he has lost some weight...!:)

He's in Lithuania. Apparently he'll be ready to sign just as soon as he wakes up......

flipchart.jpg

monkfish1979
Flippin' hell, Monkfish, Jim McLean's looking like a real auld yin these days, though he has lost some weight...!:)

Aye, he bought all three volumes of mad eddie's workout video. ;)

I've been told he's turned us down and hasn't made his mind up yet on the other options available to him. And no, I won't be telling you my source ;)

H J Simpson
I've been told he's turned us down and hasn't made his mind up yet on the other options available to him. And no, I won't be telling you my source ;)

I've been told he's accepted us and no, I won't be telling you my source:p

(I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours!!)

I've been told he's accepted us and no, I won't be telling you my source:p

(I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours!!)

Have you got a picture of him holding a Hearts scarf above his head :P

Normally at this point there would be a deluge of posts saying "why on earth would you pick Hartlepool before Hearts".

The sad truth is no one is suprised now.

Surrey Jambo
Normally at this point there would be a deluge of posts saying "why on earth would you pick Hartlepool before Hearts".

Maybe the kid's dyslexic? (apologies to all dyslexia sufferers)

Not surprised but not bothered either, if the lad was at Yeovil on loan and didn't impress that much that Hartlepool have managed to sign him he can't be that good. Plus we need a midfielder like a hole in the head - a midfield from Driver, Ruben, Bruno, Kingston, Stewart and Eggert would imo give us as strong a midfield as any team outwith the OF. We just need a left back, right back, pacey centre half and two strikers and we are sorted - well sort off!

ToadKiller Dog

Hartlepool are an ambitious lower league club but with a recent history of nothing more ,i expect there wages on offer are on a par with most SPL clubs and i doubt he was to be offered the 10,000 madness ,i imagine he will be a regular pick there something by accounts he was looking for but we couldn't or wouldn't give.

So fair enough good luck to him.

Couldn't care less, We've got too many defensive midfielders anyway so he wasn't needed and would've been a waste of a salary

rudi must stay
I don't like to say I told you so.

:whistling:

well u got it half right. Cos he has made his mind up

well u got it half right. Cos he has made his mind up

I only knew he wasn't coming to us.

rudi must stay
I only knew he wasn't coming to us.

who didn't mate. Why would he come to us? :P

Archived