Jump to content
Leveins Battalion

Jake Hastie

Recommended Posts

Leveins Battalion

Robbie apparently after him.👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
upgotheheads

Loan from Rangers? I'd rather we didn't go that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
manaliveits105

lets not be .........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, upgotheheads said:

Loan from Rangers? I'd rather we didn't go that way.

Unfortunately that is where we are,Rangers are spending big on a massive squad.They are swallowing up everybody.

 

I'd be happy with Hastie,good player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff

Good prospect. Unless it is permanent, then no thanks. Don't see why we should allow Rangers to use us as a training facility to improve their young talents or stick them in the shop window. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Special Officer Doofy

Loans within the same division shouldn’t even be an option. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hungry hippo

Would definitely take him. The parent club are always irrelevant to me.

 

All that matters is that it helps Hearts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
upgotheheads

Also means we can't play him against them in League or cups whatever division we end up in. The most iniquitous rule in football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Pirate

I thought we should have been after him when he was at Motherwell, so although he's done hee haw since, It's a yes from me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Special Agent Dale Cooper

Are Rangers really going to loan us a player when we are effectively in legal proceedings against them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Last Laff
3 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Loans within the same division shouldn’t even be an option. 


Yasss :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Pirate

I see Motherwell are wanting him back as well. 

Surely that would be pretty embarrassing for the boy though, "hey guys, i'm back, couldn't get a game at rangers"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
15 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Loans within the same division shouldn’t even be an option. 

We won't have to worry about that, luckily for us...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Last Laff
7 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

I see Motherwell are wanting him back as well. 

Surely that would be pretty embarrassing for the boy though, "hey guys, i'm back, couldn't get a game at rangers"

 


Hi Andy Webster ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Last Laff
1 minute ago, Barack said:

We won't have to worry about that, luckily for us...


Tell me they’re going bust again 👻👻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
baxterd1974

Have we actually been linked with a loan deal for him? Sorry if I missed something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
busby1985

He’s miles off it. He lasted about 5 sessions under Gerrard last pre season before he wanted him binned. Terrible attitude and a terrible trainer is what’s been said to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RustyRightPeg

Never really seen him play. Winger, is he? We need them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
30 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Loan from Rangers? I'd rather we didn't go that way.

 

I wouldn’t be so hasty in dismissing a loan just because it's rangers.... 

 

Iirc he was quite fast and direct, what we need I think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Pirate
4 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Never really seen him play. Winger, is he? We need them.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
upgotheheads
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

 

I wouldn’t be so hasty in dismissing a loan just because it's rangers.... 

 

Iirc he was quite fast and direct, what we need I think. 

 

It's more to do with the fact that loans distort the competition. Loans have their place but shouldn't be allowed within the same league or even the same FA for that matter. cross border is ok imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RustyRightPeg
3 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

 

 

 

Cheers. That last clip against us, peach.

 

Looks more than a one trick pony, pops up in all sorts of areas. Has a hint of Neil McCann about him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
1 minute ago, upgotheheads said:

 

It's more to do with the fact that loans distort the competition. Loans have their place but shouldn't be allowed within the same league or even the same FA for that matter. cross border is ok imo.

 

I think so too tbh, but atm that's not the rules. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff
11 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

He’s miles off it. He lasted about 5 sessions under Gerrard last pre season before he wanted him binned. Terrible attitude and a terrible trainer is what’s been said to me. 

Bit of an Andy Ritchie. Certainly talented. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
busby1985
1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

Bit of an Andy Ritchie. Certainly talented. 

I think he’s a bit of a false dawn. I’d rather take Andy Haliday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff
1 minute ago, busby1985 said:

I think he’s a bit of a false dawn. I’d rather take Andy Haliday. 

I'd take Andy Haliday. He's a winner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Pirate
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

I think he’s a bit of a false dawn. I’d rather take Andy Haliday. 

 

Said nobody, ever. 

 

Apart from Cruyff 🤣

Edited by Space Pirate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neilnunb
2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I'd take Andy Haliday. He's a winner. 

 

Hibs best player the day they broke their jinx.

 

🤣😐

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
busby1985
2 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

 

Said nobody, ever. 

 

Apart from Cruyff 🤣

😂😂 quick edit. He’s exactly the type of player we need. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Pirate
Just now, busby1985 said:

😂😂 quick edit. He’s exactly the type of player we need. 

 

We need a massive Rangers fan that has been subbed off at half time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RustyRightPeg
5 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I'd take Andy Haliday. He's a winner. 

 

'Winner' culture is a lot of p*sh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack

I'd take Haliday. Just to sing the song at him.🤷‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
busby1985
1 minute ago, Space Pirate said:

 

We need a massive Rangers fan that has been subbed off at half time?

Loads of players get hooked at half time, means nothing. Loads of Hearts players have been massive Rangers fans in the past, what’s wrong with that? A “massive” hearts fan currently plays for Rangers, doesn’t seem to bother him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Pirate
Just now, busby1985 said:

Loads of players get hooked at half time, means nothing. Loads of Hearts players have been massive Rangers fans in the past, what’s wrong with that? A “massive” hearts fan currently plays for Rangers, doesn’t seem to bother him. 

 

I'm not sure about loads of players getting hooked at half time to be honest, maybe he's as good as Vanecek though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff
7 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

 

Said nobody, ever. 

 

Apart from Cruyff 🤣

He's better than what we have at the moment 👍 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Pirate
1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

He's better than what we have at the moment 👍 

 

Nah, I'll maybe concede to that, since we have no midfield whatsoever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1874robbo
38 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

I see Motherwell are wanting him back as well. 

Surely that would be pretty embarrassing for the boy though, "hey guys, i'm back, couldn't get a game at rangers"

 

He’ll go to America 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
Just now, 1874robbo said:

He’ll go to America 

Not this year he'll not! :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Pirate
Just now, 1874robbo said:

He’ll go to America 

 

Bit of a random conclusion to come to. What makes you say that? 

Hopefully wee fat Cummings goes there so i don't have to read another bloody thread about us signing him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1874robbo
1 minute ago, Barack said:

Not this year he'll not! :lol:

 

Once he can COVID wise he will 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1874robbo
1 minute ago, Space Pirate said:

 

Bit of a random conclusion to come to. What makes you say that? 

Hopefully wee fat Cummings goes there so i don't have to read another bloody thread about us signing him. 

A hunch 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff
2 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

 

Nah, I'll maybe concede to that, since we have no midfield whatsoever. 

Played loads of games for Rangers. Can't be that bad. 👍

 

2 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

 

Honours

 

Livingston

Rangers

IndividualEdit

More trophies than some of our greatest ever players. 🤷

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Pirate
Just now, 1874robbo said:

A hunch 

 

Ah, you're probably right then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Debut 4
7 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

 

'Winner' culture is a lot of p*sh.

Aye and nut.  Certain things have an important place in football but only when the driving force behind the team gets it right.  
 

You can be a winner but shite or you can be a winner and be a good player.  Halliday is closer to the former.  
 

Or you can have a few winners and good players in your team but the management are incompetent.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1874robbo
Just now, Space Pirate said:

 

Ah, you're probably right then. 

I may well be 😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Debut 4
5 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

 

Honours

 

Livingston

Rangers

IndividualEdit

I think people need to understand how the term “winner” is interpreted in different ways in football.  It doesn’t necessarily mean you’ve won a fair dose of medals. 
 

It can be the way you play the game aswell.  Don’t want him anyway😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
2 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Once he can COVID wise he will 

What State? You seen America's numbers at this point in time? :lol:

 

Besides, what is he...20? Boy's probably never been further than Glasgow for an extended period of time. His Mum would have to go with him.

 

Motherwell, or a mining town in England, for Jakey. He's better off at his parents house getting his dinner cooked.👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1874robbo
1 minute ago, Barack said:

What State? You seen America's numbers at this point in time? :lol:

 

Besides, what is he...20? Boy's probably never been further than Glasgow for an extended period of time. His Mum would have to go with him.

 

Motherwell, or a mining town in England, for Jakey. He's better off at his parents house getting his dinner cooked.👍🏻

Time will tell I suppose Barack 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

Time will tell I suppose Barack 

He can bugger off there all he likes. Rather him than me, at this particular moment in history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...