Celtic without a keeper for next season......

Section Q

5 hours ago, part_time_jambo said:

Not asking if Hamilton strikers are as good as Messi, but a shot to the top corner is still the same and as difficult to save no matter who hits it.

Messi probably not the best example to use though.

Knew what you meant mate.

Point stands though, Hamilton strikers are going to create less chances, hit less shots, get in worse positions to shoot from and not hit them as hard, as sweet or as accurate that Barca strikers.

Against a strikeforce that is going be feeding off scraps against a Celtic team that has them pinned in their own half, Scott Bain will get by better than he might in say the Kilmarnock goals for instance and I think that was the gist of the original point

19 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Hart is the most over rated goalie ever in the modern game. 

He is. I have never rated him. The guy makes so many mistakes from poor command of his box to catching cross balls.

32 minutes ago, Marvin said:

He is. I have never rated him. The guy makes so many mistakes from poor command of his box to catching cross balls.

i remember the english medias reaction to guardiola dropping him and loaning him out. it was like pep had kicked one of the queens corgis, who does he think he is dropping the england no 1 for some no mark like bravo and then spending money on ederson rather than giving hart another chance.

Guest ToqueJambo
3 hours ago, Tenor said:

They're after David Marshall

That's a pretty significant downgrade from Craig Gordon. Just a couple of years younger than Craig too.