Tam McManus

lou

Unknown user

I was falling asleep, buy I'm sure the wee **** suggested we were motivated by greed before having to admit we 'd been shafted.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• queensferryjambo

• Samuel Camazzola

• NANOJAMBO

• lou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pettigrewsstylist

They dont half know how to find a ned. We seem to break so many of them beyond repair. Our rise from ashes and the immoral 2012 final is their kryptonite

Even being relegated now, they may still outhibz us, yet again. They are a little gift to open up on the dark days with 22 in a row dvd on in the background.

JamboAndrew
13 hours ago, rory78 said:

Did that little twat ever score v Hearts i can't find any??wondering if he's so bitter for that reason (not like he was a goal machine anyway) but his intelligence on twitter matters make him look like an even thicker Garry O'Connor 🙄 - he's trying to make himself relevant but failing miserably he's so far out his depth its quite embarrassing

Made my morning.

"You're just a thick Gary O'Connor" has a ring to it. I don't do twitter. But someone needs to put this in  reply to him.

tynietigers

Watching PLZ yesterday and he comes across so different, I wonder if he is having a few beers and then posting on Twitter  🤔 I texted Peter Martin to tell him to stay away from Twitter 😂

Samuel Camazzola
6 minutes ago, tynietigers said:

Watching PLZ yesterday and he comes across so different, I wonder if he is having a few beers and then posting on Twitter  🤔 I texted Peter Martin to tell him to stay away from Twitter 😂

I've watched a couple of the PLZ shows and he is so out of his depth. He reminisces about his 'playing' days but his highlights are always about players he trained with - not played with! 😄 

Whenever he tries to have an input on something, Peter seems to correct him or disagree with him and he has no come back. 

tynietigers
4 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I've watched a couple of the PLZ shows and he is so out of his depth. He reminisces about his 'playing' days but his highlights are always about players he trained with - not played with! 😄 

Whenever he tries to have an input on something, Peter seems to correct him or disagree with him and he has no come back. 

Yes have to agree with that 👍🏻 It’s like the kid two years below you in school trying to be part of the gang/conversation 😂 but his attitude is nothing like Twitter, if you watch yesterdays he is backing Hearts all the way 🤔

LogicalEric

This is a guy that quite openly said he “took his foot of the gas” when he signed a 5 year contract with Hibs. Is it 16 clubs over his career? Doing a goal celebration revelling in the fact he got caught going to the strippers? He’s another fine example of the wasters we have had in Scottish football. Desperate to take every pound they can from the game with the bare minimum in return. The fact he’s somehow involved in the media sums up how low the standards have fallen.