The Csaba Csaga

LarrysRightFoot

LarrysRightFoot

From Talk 107:

"A talk107 exclusive coming up here just before 5 o'clock - we reveal the name of the latest manager who's held talks with Hearts owner Vladimir Romanov. We'll also be hearing from him..."

vlad on the tyne
Fom Talk 107:

"A talk107 exclusive coming up here just before 5 o'clock - we reveal the name of the latest manager who's held talks with Hearts owner Vladimir Romanov. We'll also be hearing from him..."

big wowees gerry!!!

;)

The Old Tolbooth
Fom Talk 107:

And here he is in his delight at getting the job

col_puppet_logo_525x600.jpg

If he is coming out to tell the press about it, i doubt he is wanting/getting the job.

Only a Game
If he is coming out to tell the press about it, i doubt he is wanting/getting the job.

I'd say thats almost certainly the case.

Will be interested to see who it is though.

rudi must stay
From Talk 107:

Jefferies! Has to be

From Talk 107:

Thought I would just pre-empt Mr Interviewee, I met with Mr Romanov and thought he was a 'lovely man' :( we just seemed to have different views as to how I was to be the coach and take the club forward and make a 'silk purse from a sows ear', Mr Romanov hinted that as 'Mad Dictator' I could expect a fax every Saturday morning and expect his usual influx of useless Lithuanian pish to arrive at a moments notice. I am not expecting a phone call as my last words to Mr Romanov were 'Why don't you just take up the position and stop wasting everybody's time, especially the long suffering Hearts fans'.

rudi must stay
Heard a name a wee while ago.

He has managed a team against Hearts. ;)

Rijkaard? :P

Hmmm, have we played Kaunas before ;)

Even if the new guy is top drawer and actually gets the gig we still should look to unite the support under a single banner, we need to make sure we can move if required.

Only a Game

Do we get the name before the broadcast or an " I knew" after the broadcast ?

I am away for my tea.

I'm Hungary.

Heh heh :P

Captain Lithuania

His name is: Ihaventgotaclueaboutfootballskis, he announced his transfer target is Icannykickaballskis

Gigolo-Aunt
I am away for my tea.

I'm Hungary.

;)

Does Robbo think he is a shoe in?

BTW...

This station in on drugs, WTF are they going on about?

Colonel Kurtz
I am away for my tea.

I'm Hungary.

HeLl maybe take Robbo as his assistanr for a kick about

I've certainly learned my lesson anyway, I won't be getting excited about anything to do with a new manager.

The Old Tolbooth
I am away for my tea.

I'm Hungary.

You don't want to be Russian it, you might get indigestion ;)

narrows it down then.

talk107 can reveal that former Ferencvaros coach Laslzo Csaba has been interviewed for the managerial vacancy at Hearts.

The 44 year-old is currently in charge of the Ugandan national team.

He's no stranger to the Jambos, having been involved in a confrontation with John Robertson at the end of a UEFA Cup tie at Murrayfield in 2004.

I understand he's been verbally offered the job, and accepted in principle, however it's suggested Csaba wants a clause in his contract giving him the right to three year's financial compensation if he loses his job.

Hearts, it's claimed, have only offered him one year's money.

Csaba this afternoon refused to deny that he's held talks with Vladimir Romanov, but he did tell talk 107 the Hearts owner is well known to him...

(Click on the pink audio link on the right hand side to listen to the clip...)

And you can hear the exclusive eight-minute interview with Laslo Zabba in full on The Kickabout with Tom Miller - tonight from 6.30pm.

article_image-3064.jpg

http://www.talk107.co.uk/article.php?article=3064

EDIT - some damn exclusive, they mixed his name up and spelt it wrong....twice ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Csaba_L%C3%A1szl%C3%B3

mickmaroon

http://www.talk107.co.uk/article.php?article=3064

talk107 can reveal that former Ferencvaros coach Laslzo Csaba has been interviewed for the managerial vacancy at Hearts.

The 44 year-old is currently in charge of the Ugandan national team.

He's no stranger to the Jambos, having been involved in a confrontation with John Robertson at the end of a UEFA Cup tie at Murrayfield in 2004.

I understand he's been verbally offered the job, and accepted in principle, however it's suggested Csaba wants a clause in his contract giving him the right to three year's financial compensation if he loses his job.

Hearts, it's claimed, have only offered him one year's money.

Csaba this afternoon refused to deny that he's held talks with Vladimir Romanov, but he did tell talk 107 the Hearts owner is well known to him...

Craigieboy

It just gets more & more bizarre.

he did tell talk 107 the Hearts owner is well known to him...

It's a puppet.

mickmaroon
"The 44 year-old is currently in charge of the Ugandan national team.."

For fellow readers of the Eye: "Vlad in 'Ugandan discussions' shock!"

Ryan Gosling

His English is pretty good.

I love the irony of a person working in a place formerly run by a dictator wants to come here.

Ford Prentice

Csaba has become a cult hero in Uganda. He has been nicknamed ?The Miracle Man? by the African press (Wikipedia)

sorted then.

rudi must stay
It just gets more & more bizarre.

It's a puppet.

not really. Has he not been linked with us before?

Only a Game

His appointment as a Head Coach of Uganda national team was an incredible boost for this East African nation. Since his arrival, it has been the best run in 24 years. Uganda missed qualification for the African Cup Nation in Ghana 2008 for one goal difference in favour of Sudan.

- Under Laszlo Csaba's guidance, Uganda jumped from 167th to 91st in the FIFA ranking.

- Uganda managed to beat arch-rival Nigeria for the first time in their football?s history.

He speaks 4 languages. English being one of them.

Archived