Man Utd

kingantti1874

Hungry hippo
8 minutes ago, tian447 said:

By only charging whatever the amount is (no idea what the actual figure is, but let's go with 1/3rd of the £130.000) they basically are though.

They pay about £2.5 Million a week to players in salaries.  Ignoring all other operational costs, it comes out as around £135 Million a year, just to playing staff.

Taking £45,000 from Hearts is just pointless.

You can't successfully run any business if you routinely ignore income streams. Even if it is not big money for them it all adds up.

I'm not a Man Utd fan but they are quite right to take money from clubs that are willing to pay. There will be high demand for a lot of their players.

Bazzas right boot
15 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Have waived the money we owed them for perreira (yes he was the worst keeper ever 🤦‍♂️😂)

none the less - a really classy gesture 👏👏👏

Fair doos. 

Peanuts to them but a nice gesture in current times. 

Nice and classy of them. 

52 minutes ago, tian447 said:

By only charging whatever the amount is (no idea what the actual figure is, but let's go with 1/3rd of the £130.000) they basically are though.

They pay about £2.5 Million a week to players in salaries.  Ignoring all other operational costs, it comes out as around £135 Million a year, just to playing staff.

It’s probably a small percentage of their wages across the board. I get what you’re saying though. 

Bazzas right boot
52 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Yeah, but multiple that several times it adds up.... Even a little. 

It's a great gesture, they didn't have to do it but have chosen too, doesn't happen often. 

Nice gesture from Man Utd I wouldn’t be surprised if

sir Alex Ferguson had something to do with it I imagine 

it saddens him seeing the mess scottish football is in

Excellent gesture from Manchester United to help others at this time

Never thought I'd post something like that on here but credit where credit is due

jambogirlglasgow
11 hours ago, iantjambo said:

So he’s solely responsible for us getting relegated?

On topic: A great gesture from Man Utd :clap:

You probably know the answer to that. 

upgotheheads
20 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Have waived the money we owed them for perreira (yes he was the worst keeper ever 🤦‍♂️😂)

none the less - a really classy gesture 👏👏👏

20 hours ago, Smithee said:

Fair play, good on them

19 hours ago, One five said:

Never had much time for Man U but they have shown class , good on them.

19 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

Proper football club acting in a proper manner. 

Are you guys kidding?  the guy cost us at least 6 points, add Damour into the equation and two  English clubs  got us relegated and made money out of it into the bargain.

46 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Are you guys kidding?  the guy cost us at least 6 points, add Damour into the equation and two  English clubs  got us relegated and made money out of it into the bargain.

If Berra had scored and own goal for Dundee would that be hearts fault not Berra’s.... get a grip man.he a p**g keeper it was the twat that signed him’s fault on loan not Man U’s 

gashauskis9

Another Man Utd loanee heads back down the road who we’ll never hear off ever again.  Classy gesture from them to waive the fee, but I wouldn’t be going back for any further loan signings any time soon.

2 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Another Man Utd loanee heads back down the road who we’ll never hear off ever again.  Classy gesture from them to waive the fee, but I wouldn’t be going back for any further loan signings any time soon.

This

Unknown user
56 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

How does that mean it's not decent of Man U to waive the fee?

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Hopefully they try to recoup it from Levein/Murray or whichever clown signed him*

*obviously not McPhee because he never takes the blame for anything that goes wrong

I am getting this quote from EEN 

Hearts will save a five-figure sum next month after Manchester United chose to waive part of goalkeeper Joel Pereira’s loan fee.

I am assuming we already paid the first part of the loan but they are waiving the remainder of the deal which is said to be 10k.

If that's true, they haven't waived the whole deal, just to be clear.

I could be wrong.  If anyone has a  better link that.

More detailed quote 

Hearts will save a five-figure sum next month after Manchester United chose to waive part of goalkeeper Joel Pereira’s loan fee.

Pereira’s season-long stay in Edinburgh officially ends on June 11, but United will not claim the latter portion of the staggered payment due from Tynecastle Park.

Officials at Old Trafford feel it would be unfair to demand the full amount since part of the Portuguese’s time in Scotland was spent during football’s shutdown.

17 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Man. Utd - great club, great team, harshly criticised.

Jealousy?

There is a limit on praise Morgan

Great team ?...they're 5th, 37 points behind the league leaders

Last season they were 32 points behind the league champions

perhaps not so harshly criticised as well

Without doubt they are one of the world largest clubs..if not the largest in some areas

Classy gesture but I do feel they know that even 1p spent on this footballing imposter would be daylight robbery. When you look at Zibimal and Doyle and class him as our worst keeper you know you have been sold a lemon.

This ***** being a footballer is the equivalent of Vinnie Jones's short lived music career. A monumental 'what the ****?' moment in time.

End of year rating for this walking cluster**** 0/10.

Fixed it for them:

Hearts will save a five-figure sum next month after Manchester United chose to waive part of goalkeeper Joel Pereira’s loan fee.

Pereira’s season-long stay in Edinburgh thankfuly ends on June 11, but United will not claim the latter portion of the staggered payment due from Tynecastle Park.

Officials at Old Trafford feel it would be unfair to demand the full amount since the entire time of the Portuguese’s time in Scotland was a complete failure and because the boy is complete horseshit.

Edited by i8hibsh

The Internet

I really don't know how he got put in goals. When I watched him warming up he was usually involved with the outfield players and genuinely looked several classes above them technically. Should've chucked him in midfield.