Happy 19th May, everyone

leginten

The biggest derby ever. A glorious event. Immortality for the team and Sergio. The good guys won. 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• leginten

• martoon

• Morgan

• John Findlay

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

indianajones

They can laugh all they want the now. They'll never have that day. 

Can't wait until next one either. 

The pitiful squealing and denial of reality by that scum speaks volumes. 

5 f****** 1 in the biggest derby of all time is the stuff of dreams. For us, it came true. 

F***** 1-5 in the biggest derby of all time is the stuff of nightmares. For them, it came true. 

The 2012 Cup final was a lifelong commitment for us all. 

I can live with it. 🙋🏆

It wasnt just the final that made it magical.

The elation I felt beating Celtic in the semi was a better dunt than the final tbh.

But the scoreline beating hibs was like a full belly after a feast.

Well deserved for me imo.

Like the 2006 semi, defeat in the 2012 final simply wasn't an option. 

That's the difference between us and them. 

J.T.F.Robertson

I was ecstatic as the game wore on, but afterwards, on reflection, we should never have let up. We literally could have completely destroyed them.

If there's a regret, that's mine. (other than not going to the game, but that's another story. Watched it in the Mill)

millerjames398
1 hour ago, jake said:

It wasnt just the final that made it magical.

The elation I felt beating Celtic in the semi was a better dunt than the final tbh.

But the scoreline beating hibs was like a full belly after a feast.

Well deserved for me imo.

That's how i felt as well, beating that mob in the semis definitely put a few ghosts to bed, thought i was gonna need takin out of hampden on a st Andrews stretcher after beatties penalty😄🇱🇻

3 Cup wins in 18 years compared to 1 in 110 years.  Social distancing.  Rudi Skacel.  That 4th goal.

I won't mention them winning the Cup once century as they get very cross with me about that.

My greatest 2 or 3 hours as a Jambo and I wasn't even there. 

queensferryjambo

Easy stroll in the park against those atrocious losers Hibernian.

We had won it before kick off - Hearts players knew it, Hearts fans knew it, Hibs players knew it and Hibs fans knew it. McPake couldn't even look Zaliukas in the face when they exchanged pennants. Zal swaggered like a god out onto that pitch, McPake scuttled off the pitch like a dog with it's tail between it's legs.

They had their excuses made up before and are still making them to this day. Only the thickest of them even thought they had a chance. Only the thickest of them still claim they were somehow cheated. 

Heart of Midlothian the only team to ever win an Edinburgh derby Scottish cup final - and we have done it twice. 

Heart of Midlothian the only team to ever win and Edinburgh derby at Hampden  - and we have done it twice. Winning by 4 clear goals twice.

:fth::yas::fonzie:

2 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

Easy stroll in the park against those atrocious losers Hibernian.

We had won it before kick off - Hearts players knew it, Hearts fans knew it, Hibs players knew it and Hibs fans knew it. McPake couldn't even look Zaliukas in the face when they exchanged pennants. Zal swaggered like a god out onto that pitch, McPake scuttled off the pitch like a dog with it's tail between it's legs.

They had their excuses made up before and are still making them to this day. Only the thickest of them even thought they had a chance. Only the thickest of them still claim they were somehow cheated. 

Heart of Midlothian the only team to ever win an Edinburgh derby Scottish cup final - and we have done it twice. 

Heart of Midlothian the only team to ever win and Edinburgh derby at Hampden  - and we have done it twice. Winning by 4 clear goals twice.

:fth::yas::fonzie:

9-1. We only won 9-1. We only won 9-1. We only won 9-1. I blame Paulo for that.  It should have been an absolute minimum of 10.  That would have been 14-1.

I just can't stand them.  Horrible, creepy bunch of losers.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Noticed Coonster suffering some butt pain last night on Twitter as his mates tried to troll FOH.

They haven't forgotten,  they will never forget 

:pleasing:

I was sat next to Stevie Fulton that day, the pair of us sung our hearts out, as did everyone at our end. In ‘ Clockwork’ before the game was amazing best pub day ever.😁

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

I have genuine regret it was only 5.

Says it all.

This

copa-mundial

Part of me feels, we never remind they jaikeys over the road often enough of this. We should be ramming it down their throats at every given opportunity. 

Especially more so now. 

The biggest ever derby, and we utterly annihilated them. They got off lightly at 5. 

They act like it never happened. Totally innocent to it all. 

Why is it, well something I've always seemed to notice about them. They revel more in our demise. Than they do in their own success. Very weird bunch. 

1 - 5. You shower of spoon burning trampy incest loving jaikey onlookers. 

FTH then, now, and always!!!

Don't be kidded that they have forgotten this.  Just ask yourself, imagine we had lost to them that day, would we be over it by now?  I'm still not over 86.  

jambo-fletch

We completely took the piss that day! Ian black was outstanding and the best player on the park.

gashauskis9

Quite amusing that they seem to feel impervious to this celebration today because we’ve been relegated and they finished 7th. 

🙄

Byyy The Light

Financially doped our way to that victory with the likes of Jamie McDonald, Darren Barr, Danny Grainger, Ryan McGowan and Ian Black getting paid galactico style wages.  Deluded muppets.

Stuff of dreams that day.  I never expected us to lose at any point, was more confident going to that game than I was the Gretna final.

3fingersreid
16 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

Financially doped our way to that victory with the likes of Jamie McDonald, Darren Barr, Danny Grainger, Ryan McGowan and Ian Black getting paid galactico style wages.  Deluded muppets.

Stuff of dreams that day.  I never expected us to lose at any point, was more confident going to that game than I was the Gretna final.

That allegation of financial doping was one of a few things sent to me today by a few “ friends “ I have that support that shower* , after I wished them a happy 19th of May this morning . 

All messages stopped after I pointed out that for a result that to quote them “ doesn’t matter I’m over it “ they sure know a hell of a lot about it and their replies were more bitter as opposed to humorous.

Seems to me IT DOES STILL BOTHER THEM , NLTF 1-5 girfuy hibs scum 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🏆🏆

it should’ve been TEN 

( I know I know it’s my fault for having them as friends) 

28 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

Meanwhile the team of mercenaries they assembled to purchase their 5-1 humiliation was part of the mounting debt  that led to their taxpayer-owned bank having to write off millions from their debt in late 2014.

Gordon Ramsay

They will never have the elation we felt that day. Never. 

I remember when the 5th went in just kind of stopping and looking around Hampden and taking it all in. Totally surreal, hard to believe it was actually happening. Perfect day. 

manaliveits105

Even the ones that say they never cried that day went home locked themselves in the toilet and gret like a baby - marvellous 

if only Leigh Griffiths had played for them that day !

John Findlay

As a fitbaw daft laddie growing up. Two things I always dreamt of.

A Scottish cup final against Hibs and hammering them. World Cup final against England and hammering them.

At 49 yrs old I got the former. At 57 now I'm still awaiting the latter🤣.

I still live in hope.

Edited by John Findlay

In the playing sense, not a cheep out of Hibernian “legends” O’Connor and Griffiths that day. Cokeheid Shoplifter’s main contribution was chucking his loser’s medal away at the end, while Racist Shoplifter should have been sent off long before the end - barged Suso off the ball in the box (clear penalty, and another example of “Oor Craig” taking pity on them), deliberately kneed McGowan in the ribs in mid-air and finished off with a snidey ankle-rake. At least three yellows and a possible straight red.

A day that confirmed, if confirmation was ever needed, that while our players, from Rudi right down to the mere artisans, loved the club, even their “legends” didn’t give a shit about their tin-pot outfit.

Captain Price
2 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Noticed Coonster suffering some butt pain last night on Twitter as his mates tried to troll FOH.

They haven't forgotten,  they will never forget 

:pleasing:

That boy needs help. Evident that a successful season for Hibs is finishing above Hearts.

Edited by Captain Price

1 hour ago, Byyy The Light said:

Something I’ve told them since the ‘cheeturz’ excuse came about. 

Barring Rudi, Zal and maybe Webby the rest of the team was made up of journeymen and academy products. 

The difference wasn’t money or better players. It was simply one set of players played for a team with swagger and determination with derby winning mentality engrained in its DNA. The other set played for Hibs. 

Edited by DS98

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Dagger Is Back said:

This is why we need big screens at Tynecastle, put this up and enjoy their lovely soundtrack

To all the Hobos who spend so much time on this board, enjoy this thread ya mutants 🤫. 5-1 to the famous, what a ****ing day

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I'm trying to imagine getting beat 5-1 in a cup final by Hibs let alone a 4-0 semi trouncing.

I just cant imagine it, no understanding of what they must be suffering every time they see this. Premier Sports and Freesports classic match this weekend, think I will enjoy a beer or 2 again this Saturday :)

avhudtheteeshirt
Just now, assessor said:

I  still say 98 cup win was far better than the 5-1 hammering of the wee team. 

No chance! Great to win against the Gers at last to bring the cup back home.

But against Hibs we won the cup with them in our back pocket forever.

Even this last season, we end up relegated, and we still won twice at Easter Road?

No wonder they hate us so badly, we belittle them every time!!!!

7 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I'm trying to imagine getting beat 5-1 in a cup final by Hibs let alone a 4-0 semi trouncing.

I just cant imagine it, no understanding of what they must be suffering every time they see this. Premier Sports and Freesports classic match this weekend, think I will enjoy a beer or 2 again this Saturday :)

They’re over it, though. Big time.

:rofl:

1 hour ago, leginten said:

In the playing sense, not a cheep out of Hibernian “legends” O’Connor and Griffiths that day. Cokeheid Shoplifter’s main contribution was chucking his loser’s medal away at the end, while Racist Shoplifter should have been sent off long before the end - barged Suso off the ball in the box (clear penalty, and another example of “Oor Craig” taking pity on them), deliberately kneed McGowan in the ribs in mid-air and finished off with a snidey ankle-rake. At least three yellows and a possible straight red.

A day that confirmed, if confirmation was ever needed, that while our players, from Rudi right down to the mere artisans, loved the club, even their “legends” didn’t give a shit about their tin-pot outfit.

To be fair to Griffiths he does say Hibs were lucky not to lose 10

10 minutes ago, assessor said:

I  still say 98 cup win was far better than the 5-1 hammering of the wee team. 

A bigger achievement yes but 190512 is simply the best day ever.  

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

No chance! Great to win against the Gers at last to bring the cup back home.

But against Hibs we won the cup with them in our back pocket forever.

Even this last season, we end up relegated, and we still won twice at Easter Road?

No wonder they hate us so badly, we belittle them every time!!!!

Be an age old debate this one.

98 probably the better for me due to the 12 years that led to it, and much more, but those 12 years saw some real opportunities wasted, and many of us wondered if it would ever be our day. It was a quality team too.

12, 35 sleeps, 34 sleeps and so on. The day didn't disappoint, but it didn't have the tension in the game 98 had or the outpouring or emotion.

What 12 does have and always will have that 98 didn't, it was Hibs, it was win at all costs and as it turned out it was one in a Sunday hack canter and utterly destructive. 

As I said earlier in the thread, I can barely begin to compute what level of misery and mental torture that would have done to me.

It will ALWAYS be there

avhudtheteeshirt
1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Be an age old debate this one.

98 probably the better for me due to the 12 years that led to it, and much more, but those 12 years saw some real opportunities wasted, and many of us wondered if it would ever be our day. It was a quality team too.

12, 35 sleeps, 34 sleeps and so on. The day didn't disappoint, but it didn't have the tension in the game 98 had or the outpouring or emotion.

What 12 does have and always will have that 98 didn't, it was Hibs, it was win at all costs and as it turned out it was one in a Sunday hack canter and utterly destructive. 

As I said earlier in the thread, I can barely begin to compute what level of misery and mental torture that would have done to me.

It will ALWAYS be there

I had been to every Final since '68 V Dunfermline and truly thought we would ever win it.

'98 was special I agree, but to totally demoralise them (Hibs) in a cup final will forever eat at their soul and fester!!!!

I’ll take a 5-1 any day. You can ask for more but it was a day against our biggest rivals in a cup final and Hearts normally don’t do things the easy way!

It ended up a stroll and nobody predicted that. 

I look at it this way. Would it have been 5 if Suso had made it 3-0 when McSnake stopped it on the line?

Half time comes and sometimes games are tighter in the 2nd half as we probably would’ve sat in a bit and held on to what we had. 2-1 at HT makes us keep on top of our game looking to edge further in front again. 

Absolutely delighted to have witnessed another historic day in HMFC’s existence which not many will be lucky to experience in the future. 

FTH 🇱🇻🏆🍺