Letters

LarrysRightFoot

LarrysRightFoot

I know there has been much talk about this and some think its a futile exercise but I was wondering how many people from this board (if any) have actually sent a letter or email to club to let them know how they feel about the current situation?

If anyone has, have they had a response? If so what?

Personally I think I am going to write to the club to show my anger at the current situation, I know I may not get a reply but I feel its something I need to do.

jambojim52

During season ticket renewal time, the club phone many on here, asking why they haven't renewed. I think they know how the fans feel, but whether that info gets passed on to VR is anyone's guess.

hearts_crazy

I have thought about doing so many a time. I am actually really good at writing letters of complaint, and I tend to get results when I send one in. However it would, in this case, be entirely futile.

My letter would be aimed straight between Vladimir Romanov's eyeballs (or nad-sack as the case may be), but the chances of him reading it or even listening to a transcript of it are the cube root of sod all. So, given that no-one else at the club has one iota of a say in anything whatsoever, what's the point.

In fact what's the point in any sort of protest - the fecker isn't listening. One thing you can't seem to get over to people who are calling for action, as soon as you say what's the point you're labelled as a Vlad Sheep. Guys, there's no such monster, the bottom line is that you can do what you want, you can turn up outside Tynie with placards, boycott events, refuse to buy replica strips, you can even turn up on Lithuanian TV wearing a 'Feck Vladimir Romanov, he's a complete bell end' T shirt (translated into Lithuanian of course) while taking a crap on his lawn, the guy couldn't give a flying feck.

Craigieboy

I sent a fairly balanced & short email to DS & CO 4 days ago.

No reply, although I did ask them to pass it on to whom it may concern.

:sterb003:

I have thought about doing so many a time. I am actually really good at writing letters of complaint, and I tend to get results when I send one in. However it would, in this case, be entirely futile.

My letter would be aimed straight between Vladimir Romanov's eyeballs (or nad-sack as the case may be), but the chances of him reading it or even listening to a transcript of it are the cube root of sod all. So, given that no-one else at the club has one iota of a say in anything whatsoever, what's the point.

In fact what's the point in any sort of protest - the fecker isn't listening. One thing you can't seem to get over to people who are calling for action, as soon as you say what's the point you're labelled as a Vlad Sheep. Guys, there's no such monster, the bottom line is that you can do what you want, you can turn up outside Tynie with placards, boycott events, refuse to buy replica strips, you can even turn up on Lithuanian TV wearing a 'Feck Vladimir Romanov, he's a complete bell end' T shirt (translated into Lithuanian of course) while taking a crap on his lawn, the guy couldn't give a flying feck.

I once wrote an impassioned, though polite, letter to Roman Romanov. I received a letter back from Janet Smirnova confirming that the letter had indeed been passed to him. Never heard anything further though.

If its too abusive, the letter will not make it that far so it is a futile excercise if you go ott with the insults. My letter praised the good that they had done (saving Tynie, planning for future, etc) but questioned what the point of me spending any money on my club was when I did not feel that they were now being ran in a manner which would give them any success.

LarrysRightFoot
I sent a fairly balanced & short email to DS & CO 4 days ago.

No reply, although I did ask them to pass it on to whom it may concern.

:sterb003:

Could you give me their email address's please?

Archived