White lines

superjack

Anyone else watched this on Netflix? Just finished episode 1 and I think I like it. Watching the dogs running around whilst coked up was hilarious.

Greedy Jambo

Nah, every time i get a netflix subscription, i regret it. nothing worth watching. 

i'd actually be better spending my money on white lines. 

AlimOzturk
1 minute ago, Space Pirate said:

Nah, every time i get a netflix subscription, i regret it. nothing worth watching. 

i'd actually be better spending my money on white lines. 

Nothing worth watching? Have you seen breaking bad, better call Saul, making a murderer, power, staircase, homeland, orange is the new black and the many, many other great programmes on their? 

Then you have all the kids programmes that keep them entertained. Well worth the sub imo

Greedy Jambo
4 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Nothing worth watching? Have you seen breaking bad, better call Saul, making a murderer, power, staircase, homeland, orange is the new black and the many, many other great programmes on their? 

Then you have all the kids programmes that keep them entertained. Well worth the sub imo

Aye, that's the problem. 

Greedy Jambo

Nothing will live up to breaking bad, the movie was shit. better call saul is shit. orange is the new black i tried years ago. shit. 

I've just renewed my subscription ( there's only so much xbox one man can take) Don't make me regret it. 

6 hours ago, Space Pirate said:

Nothing will live up to breaking bad, the movie was shit. better call saul is shit. orange is the new black i tried years ago. shit. 

I've just renewed my subscription ( there's only so much xbox one man can take) Don't make me regret it. 

The last dance is brilliant. 

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Gettin' higher baby...

That's what I hoped the thread was about. :( 

****ing tune though.

9 hours ago, Space Pirate said:

Watched The Orville?

Space comedy with Seth MacFarlane. 2 seasons so far. Sounds right up your street!

Greedy Jambo
2 hours ago, kila said:

Watched The Orville?

Space comedy with Seth MacFarlane. 2 seasons so far. Sounds right up your street!

Never heard of it. 

I'll give it a bash along with the last dance. 

Tommy Brown
4 hours ago, been here before said:

Gettin' higher baby...

Good memories of been holiday in Ibiza. Says released oct 83 on wiki.

But remember it as a summer hit.

Maybe my brain scrambled.

Not my normal music, but loved that.