Heart of Midlothian - it means nothing to most people at the club

Craigieboy

Craigieboy

You can't 'take on' or 'adopt' a football team to support.

We should have been able to see through Vlads slilly wee smile when he adorned the scarf in the early days. I mean, FFS, who is he like? What does Heart of Midlothian mean to him? **** all actually.

You can't just take on a football team. It's either in you or it's not.

Who here would have ever treated Hearts or their fans in the despicable way he and his bunch of monkeys have? Who would have had the gaul to sit and insult & patronise 70 year old Hearts fans at the AGM in the manner Rodney did? As for Pedro. He is just a simple minded little glove puppet. He likes the feeling of Vlads fingers up his erse. Taking a hansome wage, living in a nice city & doing just as he is told.

These people have no emotional attatchment to Hearts whatsoever. And this is the core of the whole problem. Originating from a country, with a different mindset, they are apathetic to our concerns. Unatatched. Absolutely not ****ing bothered.

Also the players. A buch of jokers surely? Calum, Miko, Chesney, Kingston. All these sorts. What do Hearts mean to them? They are nothing but wage thiefs. Stealing our cash & giving **** all in return.

All of them have seen the potential of a club like Hearts & they have jumped on the bandwagon. They have hijacked a club with proud traditions & a huge fan base & they have bled it dry with their nonsensical attitudes & ideas.

All because they simply don't care.

I wish they would all just **** off.

So to exist in the modern game we WOULD need local born bilionaires and local born world cup stars to justify our existence

So to exist in the modern game we WOULD need local born bilionaires and local born world cup stars to justify our existence

No.

Just someone who isn't a complete ******.

Craigieboy

If only.

I think the players/investors attitude in relation to respecting fans and willingness to carry on running the club in the proper manner is obviously key.

VR & co fail in just about every single area of how you would want your club to be run.

There are lots of examples of how an owner can become part of the club in the proper manner. Caring about what the fans want is a start.

Captain Lithuania

Who here would rather be playing 1st division football than have this erse running us? I know I would.

shaun.lawson
No.

Succint. To the point. Magnificent!

No.

Gotta be post of the year right there :thumb:

Who here would rather be playing 1st division football than have this erse running us? I know I would.

I'm intrigued by this comment.

How come you know we would be in the first division? As opposed to say, Junior leagues? SPL, even?

Why is it that some people assume that to be rid of the regime automatically equates to lower league football?

Adi Dassler

Heart of Midlothian exists in name only.

The emotional attachment we all have the only thing that keeps us here.

Archived