Draft Statement

Rannoch

Could we start a draft statement exercise everyone . As a starter for six:

It is with utter disgust that it now appears the intentional set up to expel HMFC from the Scottish Premiership looks like coming to fruition. I am deeply upset that I was conned into believing that reconstruction had the blessing of the SPFL when in actual fact the reality was the opposite, and the SPFL chose not to support this objective and merely left the Premiership member clubs to decide on the basis of crude self interest. 

The SPFL executive should refrain from self congratulation in realising their scheming plot has won through because I intend to fight this decision to the highest court in the land. The fans of HMFC are spitting blood and demand that I do so, and I therefore promise I shall and with every bone in my body.

HMFC will not recognise Celtic as champions. All our literature , future programmes etc   will omit any reference to a Celtic title in 2019 -20. As a club we will not in any capacity cooperate with the SPFL in any future delegate committee or body. Should our fans wish to boycott all away tickets for matches with clubs who have done their level  best to damage us; then they have my support.

The SPFL may charge me for bringing the game into disrepute. My defence would be the SPFL could not be of lower repute. It is rotten and corrupt to the core.

The SPFL won't even read it, unfortunately. 

The part about not recognising Celtic as champions will not matter in the slightest, because the crooks at the top will recognise it officially. 

merseyjambo

Heart of Midlothian would like to register their disappointment at the decision to end the league campaign as it stands especially as other leagues across Europe are looking at other options to play the campaign out. We feel the decision to call the league as it stands has no sporting integrity. There are still 24 points to play for and a lot can happen in 8 games. 

It is clear that the SPFL appears to be the only league in Europe who are going out of their way to act disproportionately to its members and relegate teams who still have everything to play for. Let’s be clear these actions are demotions for their member clubs which will have serious financial implications as a result of these actions.

Having considered our position, we believe that the club need to maintain sporting integrity and are taking legal action as a result of this demotion. We do not take this course of action lightly but we know we are still in a position where the season is still alive and Heart of Midlothian have a lot to play for. We are looking to receive damages as a result of a loss of earnings due to the season being called as final in these extraordinary times. No teams should be disadvantaged as a result of this pandemic. Either play the season to a completion or look at other options.

If Heart of Midlothian are demoted, we are making our position clear with regards our fans. The club will refuse to take tickets for any away venue. Opposing clubs are welcome to sell directly to Hearts fans but we are advising our fans we will not be selling tickets through the club. We are also advising that visiting clubs will be allocated the minimum number of tickets we have to give them in line with league rules. This practice will go on for an indefinite period of time.

8 minutes ago, tian447 said:

The SPFL  won't even read it, unfortunately. 

The part about not recognising Celtic as champions will not matter in the slightest, because the crooks at the top will recognise it officially. 

If they want to recognise a team winning a league, when only approx. 80% of the games were played, then feck them.

7 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶c̶o̶g̶n̶i̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶g̶u̶e̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶r̶o̶x̶.̶ ̶8̶0̶%̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶    feck them.

Only really need that last bit, mate :lol: 

tightrope

Ram yerr league ram yer cup and ram yer board, we are off you shower of corrupt ****s. Oh and by the way.   5-1 FTH ya cretins

Edited by tightrope
Spelling

Hearts007
1 minute ago, Debut 4 said:

I shinsheerly agree with thish shentiment, 007.  👍🏻

😉

34 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

Heart of Midlothian would like to register their disappointment at the decision to end the league campaign as it stands especially as other leagues across Europe are looking at other options to play the campaign out. We feel the decision to call the league as it stands has no sporting integrity. There are still 24 points to play for and a lot can happen in 8 games. 

It is clear that the SPFL appears to be the only league in Europe who are going out of their way to act disproportionately to its members and relegate teams who still have everything to play for. Let’s be clear these actions are demotions for their member clubs which will have serious financial implications as a result of these actions.

Having considered our position, we believe that the club need to maintain sporting integrity and are taking legal action as a result of this demotion. We do not take this course of action lightly but we know we are still in a position where the season is still alive and Heart of Midlothian have a lot to play for. We are looking to receive damages as a result of a loss of earnings due to the season being called as final in these extraordinary times. No teams should be disadvantaged as a result of this pandemic. Either play the season to a completion or look at other options.

If Heart of Midlothian are demoted, we are making our position clear with regards our fans. The club will refuse to take tickets for any away venue. Opposing clubs are welcome to sell directly to Hearts fans but we are advising our fans we will not be selling tickets through the club. We are also advising that visiting clubs will be allocated the minimum number of tickets we have to give them in line with league rules. This practice will go on for an indefinite period of time.

This 100%

Libertarian
37 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

Both statements are good as first drafts, however the club now needs to take the lead and to issue a statement that we along with  Partick Thistle, Stranraer  Falkirk etc will not stand for being made to suffer for the incompetence of the Scottish footballing authorities and will therefore,  reluctantly, take legal action to protect our interests. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Rangers will eventually suggest Celtic are complicit. 

Last straw,  but they will play the victim just the way Celtic have prior to their coup and governance of the SPFL 

upgotheheads
2 hours ago, Rannoch said:

Could we start a draft statement exercise everyone . As a starter for six:

It is with utter disgust that it now appears the intentional set up to expel HMFC from the Scottish Premiership looks like coming to fruition. I am deeply upset that I was conned into believing that reconstruction had the blessing of the SPFL when in actual fact the reality was the opposite, and the SPFL chose not to support this objective and merely left the Premiership member clubs to decide on the basis of crude self interest. 

The SPFL executive should refrain from self congratulation in realising their scheming plot has won through because I intend to fight this decision to the highest court in the land. The fans of HMFC are spitting blood and demand that I do so, and I therefore promise I shall and with every bone in my body.

HMFC will not recognise Celtic as champions. All our literature , future programmes etc   will omit any reference to a Celtic title in 2019 -20. As a club we will not in any capacity cooperate with the SPFL in any future delegate committee or body. Should our fans wish to boycott all away tickets for matches with clubs who have done their level  best to damage us; then they have my support.

The SPFL may charge me for bringing the game into disrepute. My defence would be the SPFL could not be of lower repute. It is rotten and corrupt to the core.

1 hour ago, merseyjambo said:

A wee bit Sevco.

2 hours ago, been here before said:

Email it to someone and let us know how it goes.

^_^

• davemclaren locked this topic