Commercial Vehicles

Cat Stevens

Cat Stevens

I sell vans and 4X4's for Nissan. Very quite just now. Any businesses out there in the market for anything? Just on the off chance.

Era Macaroons

Yeah I was just looking for a gas guzzler, preferably something that does less than 20 mpg

gl m8

quite fancy a Navvarro (sp) will you take my Jag as trade in, and let me get the VAT from my business?

I sell vans and 4X4's for Nissan. Very quite just now. Any businesses out there in the market for anything? Just on the off chance.

The music business really has slumped.

jack D and coke

Is it just new vans mate or do have 2nd hand?

Cat Stevens
Yeah I was just looking for a gas guzzler, preferably something that does less than 20 mpg

gl m8

No need to be a bawsack. And a Navara will comfortably do 30 mpg. You're thinking of Range Rover's and the like.

Era Macaroons
No need to be a bawsack. And a Navara will comfortably do 30 mpg. You're thinking of Range Rover's and the like.

Couldnt resist it in the current climate.

Thanks for the insult, what a cracking salesman. No wonder business is slow.

Also just watched a program (tues i think) about the rush to sell 2nd hand gaz guzzlers due to petrol prices and higher road tax pending(up to over ?400). Values falling rapidly. The guy paid 12K for his motor 1 year ago, now worth 6k (if that) dropped ?600 in the last month.

On the 'up' side if there is one ,they also showed how a lot of these vehicles could easily be converted to run on recycled 'chippy' cooking oil or indeed cooking oil bought from a supermarket.

Angry Haggis

What about e-bay? People will buy anything from e-bay...... ;)

Chip Douglas
Couldnt resist it in the current climate.

Thanks for the insult, what a cracking salesman. No wonder business is slow.

Also just watched a program (tues i think) about the rush to sell 2nd hand gaz guzzlers due to petrol prices and higher road tax pending(up to over ?400). Values falling rapidly. The guy paid 12K for his motor 1 year ago, now worth 6k (if that) dropped ?600 in the last month.

On the 'up' side if there is one ,they also showed how a lot of these vehicles could easily be converted to run on recycled 'chippy' cooking oil or indeed cooking oil bought from a supermarket.

I've got a gas guzzler, I bet you the road tax is cheaper than your motor's.

;)

Cat Stevens

?180 for 12 months road tax for a 'gas guzzling' Navara.

Archived