happy birthday to me

savage

34 today and would normally be buying my new away strip with savage 34 but i am not doing it this year until changes are made.

finish work soon and hopefully wife will have something nice planned. still to open my presents and probably stay in with a nice curry and a couple of beers as working tomorrow. off to majorca on sunday and cannot wait.

Craigieboy
34 today and would normally be buying my new away strip with savage 34 but i am not doing it this year until changes are made.

finish work soon and hopefully wife will have something nice planned. ;) still to open my presents and probably stay in with a nice curry and a couple of beers as working tomorrow. off to majorca on sunday and cannot wait.

Have a great day - Happy Birthday.

Era Macaroons

:birthday: to you both

Boris you'll be esp pleased to be getting your annual noggins tonight I assume ;)

Drew Busby !

I'm next week.

So I'll be watching the other birthday boys now for all those Cancerian traits of moodiness, crankiness, sulking etc which are meant to be the least preposseing hallmarks of "the crab" :D

Edit: I know it's all B/S but it just happens to be true in my case, well so the wife tells me anyway :o

happy Birthday Guys....

Enjoy your socks,

PS Savage, keep your last seasons top,you'll need it!!

Doctor FinnBarr

finish work soon and hopefully wife will have something nice planned. still to open my presents and probably stay in with a nice curry and a couple of beers as working tomorrow. off to majorca on sunday and cannot wait.

:surprise:

Get her pumped, it is your birthday!

The Old Tolbooth

She's bought you a Hearts top with Savage 34 on the back mate ;)

Happy birthday Savage, have a good one mate

Happy birthday to Boris too, have a good one also mate.

P.S. mind and watch out for the pick pockets in Majorca Savage:D

eddie fenwick

happy birthday gayboy,still no fancy that pint with big face(hes promised no fighting)

Gavsy Van Gaverson

If I was you I'd hope the changes are NEVER made.

Its quite sad for a grown man to put his age on the back of a strip.

;)

The Old Tolbooth
If I was you I'd hope the changes are NEVER made.

Its quite sad for a grown man to put his age on the back of a strip.

;)

It's not his age, it's his weight :peek_by_Andrin:

A Boy Named Crow

Happy birthday to you Savage.

It's my birthday today too!

Happy birthday to you both. JamboN1874 turns 27 this very day too!

The Old Tolbooth
Happy birthday to you both. JamboN1874 turns 27 this very day too!

Crikey, I wouldn't want you to be left out mate so happy birthday to you too :)

(Are you all from the same area? and if so, the milkman was obviously busy!) :eek:

Happy birthday to you Savage.

It's my birthday today too!

I can assure you Boris, you have aged far better than Savage.:rolleyes:

yvonnejambo

Happy Birthday to half of KB ;)

Hope you all have a good one-(the ones who really do have a Birthday today)

xx

A Boy Named Crow

FWIW one of the Glasgow Hearts became a father today too - so on future July 3rds his little girl can join in this fun too!

(I would name names, but there are rules about that aren't there?)

stawberry2

happy birthday to u both and the new baby thats has joined us jambos :birthday:

Guest S.U.S.S.

Really puts things in perspective.

My thoughts are with you at this trying time.

Archived