ambulant disabled tickets.

dodedajambo

dodedajambo

It seems as if hearts have sold out one section of the ground. There are no ambulant disabled season tickets left. I don't know how many that is in total but it is annoying that parts of the ground may be quiet but you still can't get a concession ticket for you and your carer. Has anyone else had this experience? The tkt office are not planning to release concessions on a game by game basis for ambulant disabled supporters either. Is this discriminatory under Disability Discrimination Act? I know there has to be quotas but I thought maybe they would be keen to get bodies into the ground. Any advice would be welcome. cheers.:107years:

Having taken a wheel-chair disabled person to games on occassions in the past, it has always appeared that most such seats have been taken at most games, by the same people - so I am assuming they are season ticket holders.

I do not think it would be discrimination if they are sold out, as you can not sell seats for an area that is full - it would be no different than a concert, or say, public transport.

dodedajambo

point taken, simon says. do you not think they are desperate for the cash they would consider other ways of increasing their income by introducing or allowing extra seats for ambulant disabled spectators. Probably our fault for not renewing having been so hacked with Romanov.

jambojim52

I am ambulant disabled and need a carer, for that reason I renewed early. I would have loved to be able to partake in the " don't buy a season ticket" protest, but as I read this, I am glad I renewed. Don't like what is going on at the moment, but can't get by without my fix of meeting mates and heading down for the game. Sorry to hear you are unable to get a ticket, but there has to be a point where they are sold out. No club can afford to fill the ground with concession tickets and as much as I sympathise with you, leaving things this late will always end in disaster.

Archived