Expelled not relegated

Malinga the Swinga

Malinga the Swinga

For the last time, can posters please stop saying we look like being relegated, or the SPFL are relegating Hearts. It keeps getting added to threads and it is just plain wrong. We are not being relegated, we are being expelled with 8 games to go. 

1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

For the last time, can posters please stop saying we look like being relegated, or the SPFL are relegating Hearts. It keeps getting added to threads and it is just plain wrong. We are not being relegated, we are being expelled with 8 games to go. 

👍

4 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

:spoton:

Last Laff

I don’t think expelled is correct either though. We aren’t getting chucked out the leagues, it’s wrongful demotion if anything.  Bury got expelled from the football league (lost their membership) that’s not happening.  It’s not relegation either though. 

Saint Jambo
3 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

I don’t think expelled is correct either though. We aren’t getting chucked out the leagues, it’s wrongful demotion if anything.  Bury got expelled from the football league (lost their membership) that’s not happening.  It’s not relegation either though. 

We are getting expelled from the Premier division. Just because other teams have been expelled in a different way doesn't change the fact we are being expelled.

Last Laff
Just now, Saint Jambo said:

We are getting expelled from the Premier division. Just because other teams have been expelled in a different way doesn't change the fact we are being expelled.

If the Premier League was a separate body then perhaps.  It’s not being chucked out with no way back.  

25 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Correct. FTSPFL.

48 minutes ago, Thefallguy said:

We'll romp away with the championship easy.

One thing’s for sure, we’ll not take three long years to get out of it.

D1249EEE-A3E0-436E-BF6D-C80FBB1E6140.jpeg

Kirky Jambo

To be honest the terminology we use on here doesn’t really matter, we all agree it’s unfair.

Id much rather the club starts using the term “expelled” in its media communications, even just as a reminder to the simpleton supporters, managers and board members of other clubs who seem to be peddling the view that we deserve it as we have been rubbish this season so far.

I guess the only reason the cub might not want to is if they need to rely on relegation clauses in player/staff contracts.

3 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

We are being ejected out of the league with 24 points to play for, on a rigged vote by rival Clubs all with an axe to grind!

Edited by Thomaso

I agree with the OP.  People like Doncaster can postulate all they like.  We have not met the criteria for relegation, nor had Partick or Stranraer.  What has been done to them is despicable.

This Covid is the worst thing ever to happen to the SPFL and they are completely out of their depth.  Their only interest is pacifying the only two clubs which matter to them and they can't do it.

kingantti1874

board is ****ing infested with vermin !

Hopefully numerous clubs die.. if we can’t have that, when we romp that tinpot league 

NO SPFL BRANDING

NO FLAG

NO PRESENTATION

NO TROPHY, GET THAT SHIT STRAIGHT IN THE BIN

NONE OF THIS “SPFL” BOARD ANYWHERE NEAR TYNECASTLE.

Think the club may have to 'accept' the term relegation as terminology such as expelled would mean no further monies or parachute payments.

But we are being ejected from the league.

Edited by DETTY29

7 minutes ago, Morgan said:

:yas: 

I hope with all my heart and soul that when the dust has settled, that crowd are in a serious financial predicament.

Doubt they will receive a cracker from Ron.

It cheers me no end that when they waken every morning, one of the first things they think of is FoH.  It haunts them and it just won't go away.  

What happens when our form is terrible, we are under real threat of expulsion from the league and we haven't played a game in weeks?

The subscriptions go up!!!

That's where much of the bitterness they wallow in stems from.

1 minute ago, Kiwidoug said:

I hope with all my heart and soul that when the dust has settled, that crowd are in a serious financial predicament.

It cheers me no end that when they waken every morning, one of the first things they think of is FoH.  It haunts them and it just won't go away.  

What happens when our form is terrible, we are under real threat of expulsion from the league and we haven't played a game in weeks?

The cut of your jib, Doug is, as usual, spot on.  

Just now, EC_Hearts said:

This is exactly where I am. Siege mentality should start from here.

Yep.

:fth: 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, EC_Hearts said:

This is exactly where I am. Siege mentality should start from here.

Unfortunately we have too many nice people,  take all, and I mean all of our money away from every single club. 

Tynecastle should be the only venue entered

Pasquale for King
51 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Great post, absence makes the heart grow fonder 👍🏽

maroonsgotop
3 hours ago, JimTjambo said:

are you just here to call everyone vermin? Because my personal view is different to yours? I just don’t get the big fuss about it but maybe that’s just me 

5-1

spanner man

How about illegally being thrown out of the uncompleted  premier league, due to a certain Glasgow club demanding to be crowned * champions.

spanner man
2 hours ago, maroonsgotop said:

5-1

Should not be in the championship in the first place regardless of some pretty dire performances, the fat lady never sang.

3 hours ago, spanner man said:

How about illegally being thrown out of the uncompleted  premier league, due to a certain Glasgow club demanding to be crowned * champions.

Awarded the league, not winning it.

Motherwell and Aberdeen given European places and not earning them.

Seriously, who gives a flying **** what it is called? We are going down, they could call it 'Hearts get multiple orgasmed' it is still a whole pile of shit that we brought on ourselves.

Paint the town maroon
8 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Post of the week. 100% bang on the money.

Jean Louis Valois

Expelled or relegated, it doesn't really matter they both have the same outcome. Completely unfair being sent down after 30 games, and the crooked spfl and clubs are to be blamed. But not as much as Anne Budge and Levein who have allowed this to happen, basically ran the club into the ground footballing wise.

Ainsley Harriott

Cant call the kiddie fidlers champs unless they call us relegated. The authorities will call it relegation.

downunder jambo

Relegation, demotion, expulsion - whatever you want to call it, its totally unjust and I think we should fight it to the bitter end, and if that means going down the legal route then so be it! If we have to take it to court perhaps we could join forces with Partick and Stranraer and share the legal costs.

There is no way we should just roll over and accept it!

Edited by downunder jambo
spelling mistake

Hearts1975
18 hours ago, Morgan said:

One thing’s for sure, we’ll not take three long years to get out of it.

D1249EEE-A3E0-436E-BF6D-C80FBB1E6140.jpeg

Classy 😀

Hearts1975
14 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Demoted might be the preferred term.

Definitely this 

Relegation = Outcome after all league games are played

Expelled = You might not even get back in 

Demotion = A pending judgement putting us down, when we could easily have stayed up 

That doesn’t matter though - As long as they don’t upset the stinky sister the outcome can be as unfair and unethical as they like 

Pasquale for King
16 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Definitely this 

Relegation = Outcome after all league games are played

Expelled = You might not even get back in 

Demotion = A pending judgement putting us down, when we could easily have stayed up 

That doesn’t matter though - As long as they don’t upset the stinky sister the outcome can be as unfair and unethical as they like 

It’s all about the uglies 

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, downunder jambo said:

Relegation, demotion, expulsion - whatever you want to call it, its totally unjust and I think we should fight it to the bitter end, and if that means going down the legal route then so be it! If we have to take it to court perhaps we could join forces with Partick and Stranraer and share the legal costs.

I think fighting it would unite the fans at the very least.

annushorribilis III

Celtic fans in 2012 - "you weren't relegated , you were expelled"

Celtic fans in 2020 - "you weren't expelled , you were relegated "

It annoys the hell out of them so I'm happy to use "expelled". 

We are being 'Banished' to the lower leagues. 

It's like a weird game of musical chairs. 

If the music had stopped after the Derby match a different team would have been 'Banished' 

It would still have been a disgrace imo

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, annushorribilis III said:

Celtic fans in 2012 - “we don’t want to wash more”

Celtic fans in 2020 - "we don’t want to wash more even if there’s a pandemic”

It annoys the hell out of them so I'm happy for them to be told to wash more.

FTFY 😜

Lone Striker

There was an interview on BBC Breakfast yesterday with a guy who was a former CEO or chairman of the EFL - he was sceptical of how football in England could be restarted this calendar year ahead of a vaccine. Too many logistical problems and health risks, even behind closed doors - quite a sensible chap actually. 

Anyway he ended by making the point that the most important decision the EPL and EFL could make is to STOP all relegations, because it was simply unfair.  As I say,  a sensible chap who would be wasting his time applying for a position in the SPFL.  😎

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Does it matter? Feels a bit like Rangers fans going after anyone calling them a new club. Are we going to ban newspapers and call for tannoy announcers to be sacked if they use the word relegated?

9 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Does it matter? Feels a bit like Rangers fans going after anyone calling them a new club. Are we going to ban newspapers and call for tannoy announcers to be sacked if they use the word relegated?

Absolutely not. I'm all in favour of us rolling over and having our belly tickled.

Maiden Gorgie
10 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Seriously, who gives a flying **** what it is called? We are going down, they could call it 'Hearts get multiple orgasmed' it is still a whole pile of shit that we brought on ourselves.

The crux is we had the time to recover from our performances over what was a pish season. If we are denied that opportunity it is unfair.

It cant be relegation if you aren't relegated.

You are basically punted.

Edited by Maiden Gorgie

Restonbabe
12 hours ago, downunder jambo said:

Partick and Stranraer don't have a pot to piss in hence why they are accepting it. They have both said as much 

Hearts1975
10 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

It’s all about the uglies 

Unfortunately you are bang on the money mate 👍