kerr opts for the sheep

savage

mark kerr has signed a two year deal with the sheep, would have liked to see him in a hearts jersey but can understand why he would not want anything to do with us

mark kerr has signed a two year deal with the sheep, would have liked to see him in a hearts jersey but can understand why he would not want anything to do with us

Would have been a great addition. I heard Stewart was Pittodrie bound but after this looks like he'll be here next season.

The Old Tolbooth
Would have been a great addition. I heard Stewart was Pittodrie bound but after this looks like he'll be here next season.

So it's a double blow then :sad:

No Nonsense

Not that fussed to be honest. Another centre midfielder who runs about a lot is the last thing we needed. Dont think we were ever seriously in for him anyway. Maybe Frail mentioned it to someone, and that someone simply pretended to listen.... Barry Nic, Michael Stewart, Mark Kerr- all the same to me. Lets get some full backs and strikers that score goals please. Oh and a gaffer!

ToadKiller Dog

Where hearts actually ever in talks with Kerr or was it like a whole host of stuff just paper talk?

He's ****e anyway. No better than what we have, which is saying something.

Why on earth are Aberdeen so keen to sign Dundee Utd rejects at the moment?

He's ****e anyway. No better than what we have, which is saying something.

Why on earth are Aberdeen so keen to sign Dundee Utd rejects at the moment?

Hardly a reject.

Yep, would rather have No 26 or Reuben playing in midfield than Kerr. :rolleyes:

Hardly a reject.

Yep, would rather have No 26 or Reuben playing in midfield than Kerr. :rolleyes:

Don't think they offered him a new contract?

Sorry, Mrs. Kerr - Palazuelos may be overrated, but Kerr still isn't significantly better. He's another average "central" midfielder who doesn't go forward and isn't all that good defensively. We have plenty of those.

Don't think they offered him a new contract?

Sorry, Mrs. Kerr - Palazuelos may be overrated, but Kerr still isn't significantly better. He's another average "central" midfielder who doesn't go forward and isn't all that good defensively. We have plenty of those.

Must have been someone else who ran the show in the CIS cup final then :)

(yes I remember the pass back)

Kerr "opting" for the sheep implies he had a choice to join Hearts. Is that true? Or just another dig? One of the main complaints I have is that we seem to pay over the odds wages wise for players. Aberdeen don't. Seems strange that Kerr would sign for the lesser amount of money if he in fact had a choice to ever come here. From what I saw in the cup final, had a fine game then he sold the jerseys.

We have enough journeymen players and more than enough journeymen midfielders.

At least we didn't get him, with Jonsson, Palazuelos, Stewart and Aguiar along with younger players in reserve for that position, he would've been a waste of time and wages.

Seymour M Hersh

Have you considered that maybe it was his only option?

Jam Tarts 1874

I think you will find that it was Hearts who dropped their interest in Kerr weeks ago.

The Old Tolbooth

It's players like Willow Flood that we should be going for, I'm not sure what's happened to him nowadays but last I heard Utd couldn't afford the fee to make his move permanent.

It's players like Willow Flood that we should be going for, I'm not sure what's happened to him nowadays but last I heard Utd couldn't afford the fee to make his move permanent.

Going back to Utd on loan next season. But hey, we have No 29 back on loan next season:sad:

Must have been someone else who ran the show in the CIS cup final then :)

(yes I remember the pass back)

Wow, yes, you're right. He's given one good performance (and even then managed to **** it up), why didn't we sign him, whyyyyyyyyyyy? :mad:

You really do have to wonder about some people, don't you?

Wow, yes, you're right. He's given one good performance (and even then managed to **** it up), why didn't we sign him, whyyyyyyyyyyy? :mad:

You really do have to wonder about some people, don't you?

Still a better player than Reuben or No 26 IMHO.

Sorry we can't all agree with you.

I can see it is hard for you to deal with.

Archived