Top Posters In This Topic

• yvonnejambo

• iantjambo

• milky_26

• Shapes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[The mean streets of Craiglang]

Victor: Yir looking a bit perturbed there Jack. 

Jack: I am that Victor and with good reason. 

V: They ******s at Dundee I suppose, nothing we can dae aboot it though. 

J: That's where you are wrong Victor, for I have a plan, and said plan is twofold. 

V: Away and don't talk shite. 

J: Who's talking shite? I've taken out a contract on their manager, it'll ruin them. 

[Eric pulls up in Navid's van] 

Eric: It wisnae easy Jack, but I've got him, bound gagged and delivered.

J: Good work Eric, now where's that bloody assass...... 

[A tall dark stranger approaches] 

TDS: Queen Ann clucks thrice at midnight. 

J: Aah Mr Levein, I've been expecting you. 

V: Christ Jack, you've finally lost it. And should he no be stroking a pussy?

CL: I'll stroke your pussy, now show me the merchandise. 

[Jack opens the van doors to reveal..] 

V: That's Jocky Scott ya pair of pricks, he's no been the manager for years. 

J: Aye, ye could be right now I think about it. Games a bogey Mr Levein, sorry about that. 

CL: I'll still be wanting paid for the duration of my contract. 

I'll collect my Nobel prize for literature and my coat on the way out 😁

yvonnejambo
6 hours ago, Smack said:

[The mean streets of Craiglang]

Victor: Yir looking a bit perturbed there Jack. 

Jack: I am that Victor and with good reason. 

V: They ******s at Dundee I suppose, nothing we can dae aboot it though. 

J: That's where you are wrong Victor, for I have a plan, and said plan is twofold. 

V: Away and don't talk shite. 

J: Who's talking shite? I've taken out a contract on their manager, it'll ruin them. 

[Eric pulls up in Navid's van] 

Eric: It wisnae easy Jack, but I've got him, bound gagged and delivered.

J: Good work Eric, now where's that bloody assass...... 

[A tall dark stranger approaches] 

TDS: Queen Ann clucks thrice at midnight. 

J: Aah Mr Levein, I've been expecting you. 

V: Christ Jack, you've finally lost it. And should he no be stroking a pussy?

CL: I'll stroke your pussy, now show me the merchandise. 

[Jack opens the van doors to reveal..] 

V: That's Jocky Scott ya pair of pricks, he's no been the manager for years. 

J: Aye, ye could be right now I think about it. Games a bogey Mr Levein, sorry about that. 

CL: I'll still be wanting paid for the duration of my contract. 

I'll collect my Nobel prize for literature and my coat on the way out 😁

Brilliant 🤣 my night stories are not going to be as good as that. 

So Smack is winning, I will leave it open till 10am.

Bored so did a vote count. Fairly standard day 1 stuff:

Groot 1

Boof 1

JamboSean 1

Magic Numbers 1

Smack 1

Derek from Stenhouse 1

Iantjambo 1

Geoff 1

Prince Buaben 1

Shapes 1

Rudi Skacel 1

4 left to vote

Friday 10pm deadline.

Think that’s correct :)

Definitely not a fan of deadlines as I think it makes life too easy for the goons.

Anyway, before I head 'in' to work (which consists of me shifting from one erse-cheek to the other - my ones, not the revolting Glasgow-based ones) here's a little something I was working on last night...

Methadone Mick stumbled out from under his bridge and cadged 50p from me as I was heading to open the bar.

“Here ye go, ye waster. Now, bugger off – you’re liable to upset my customers.”

“Ayyyeeee…awwwriiiiggghhhhtttt theeeennnnn. Ah’ll away ti see mah wee sister, Michelle and her weans and grandweans in Dundee. I hink it’s her 21st burthday tiday. Goat another 50p so Ah cin get ra Megabus?”

And with my second 50p of the day, Mick stoddered off to Buchanan Street to try and make his way to the family reunion.

Clutching his breakfast of a boattle ay ginger and a pack ay Dori’os he stumbled onto the bus and sat behind the driver. As the bus progressed towards Stirling, Mick started to shake. Shite! He’d missed his morning prescription. Ach well, nothing for it. Just huv ti continue…

Through Stirling, then Perth they finally reached the outskirts of Dundee. Mick was feeling queasy, but reckoned he could hold on until the bus station.

Not chance! As the bus lurched over a speed bump his stomach heaved and the contents thereof – bright red from the cherryade mixed with the fluorescent orange of the extra spicy Doritos - cascaded over the unwitting driver’s head.

“Jesus H ****ing Christ, you ****ing junkie animal,” he cried as he rummaged beside his seat for a tissue, a cloth – anything to wipe his specs clean.

Alas, he failed to spot the roadworks ahead and his bus careered through the cones, the temporary traffic lights and the workies’ hut straight into a petrol station and uprooted three pumps.

Petrol started to gush out (actually, it probably wouldn’t – there must be some sort of safety device that would preclude such an event but it wouldn’t make for such an exciting tale) and as it sprayed onto the underside of the bus it ignited. As the bus burned ferociously, the pool of fuel inched towards the Calor gas compound. And started to heat up the large cylinders contained therein. Suddenly they started igniting. Not only igniting but firing off like rockets. Flying through the sky reaching unfeasible heights they started to rain down over the city.

As John Nelms exited his company Smart car outside Kilmac Stadium (yes – that appears to be the name of their grubby wee shitehole) a scorching hot gas cylinder plunged down and severed his duplicitous head from its miserable scrawny neck. And set fire to it. A passing Hearts fan looked at the burning Chairman and thought “Nah, I’ll save my pish for later”.

That was not the end of the troubles for Dundee FC though. Cylinders rained down on their poxy dump and burned it to the ground. Some more cylinders came down and exploded once they’d made it to earth. The ground was utterly destroyed – everything left a pile of ash. Including the fire insurance renewal cheque in Eric Drysdale’s out tray. Oh, dear. No chairman, no ground, no insurance. Could that be the end for Dundee FC? I ****ing hope so. The only saving grace for that miserable little club is the fact that the damage to the area actually resulted in £50,000 of improvements.

yvonnejambo

Ok Boof your version is very good too!

So as I am in charge I am making the final decision on immunity for today’s lynch

Smack and Boof both immune for today’s lynch.

Now back to try and eliminate the Bams of Craiglang. Deadline 10pm tonight and will be no point in voting Boof or Smack today 

Nice stories Boof & Smack. I didn't bother as I'm not the most creative of folks and definitely couldn't have got it to that level.

Boof actually caused a bit of damage to Dundee in his yarn, but I'll not look a gift horse in the mouth 😁

Leaving my vote with Magic Numbers for now as they haven't posted yet and it's always difficult to decipher anything on Day 1.

Rudi Skacel

On a sidenote, did anyone try Greg Hemphills impossible still game quiz on tuesday night? It was really hard, I got 5 out of 30!

2 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

vote Bigsmak

Cheeky git

I am cheeky - but just a cheeky townie in this game - so a vote for me is a wasted one

yvonnejambo

Does anyone know Magic Numbers? They haven’t posted on this or read my pm at the beginning of game. Just to give a nudge that games started 

1 minute ago, Rudi Skacel said:

He will be Modkilled

Is that in addition to the player who gets lynched at deadline or do they take their place?

Prince Buaben

Social distancing seems to be working here in Craiglang as its so quiet. I wonder if they will all be saving thier daily exercise for a late late evening stroll.

yvonnejambo

Vote Count so far

Geoff-3

Bigsmak- 2

Magic Numbers- 2

Groot-1

Sean-1

Derek- 1

Prince Buaben -1

Shapes -1

Rudi -1

Ian -1

Magic Numbers still to vote

deadline 10pm 

yvonnejambo
1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

Is that in addition to the player who gets lynched at deadline or do they take their place?

In addition to whoever is due to get lynched 

45 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

of course it is quiet i can't get down the clansman

Clansman is shite - Browns is the place to be.

Put on a postie uniform and you'll get through any lockdown busybody snitchers no problem. In fact - didn't you forget to leave something for me? Just nip along with it now. No social distancing and I've put 50 credits on the Space Invader machine.

And watch your language there young iant...this is a higher-class establishment than that scuzzy Clansman - nae offence Boaby.

Pint o lager and a Goldie's never lost for words, but legendary DJ's talents can do ...

comin' your way.

Hey - I never claimed to be a good barman :lol:

I'll go for a tentative 

Unvote Derek from Stenhouse

and

Vote Magic Numbers 

unless he turns up later - hoping that the Derek unvote doesn't leave me with egg on my face eventually. 🤔🤨

4 minutes ago, Boof said:

Clansman is shite - Browns is the place to be.

Put on a postie uniform and you'll get through any lockdown busybody snitchers no problem. In fact - didn't you forget to leave something for me? Just nip along with it now. No social distancing and I've put 50 credits on the Space Invader machine.

And watch your language there young iant...this is a higher-class establishment than that scuzzy Clansman - nae offence Boaby.

Pint o lager and a Goldie's never lost for words, but legendary DJ's talents can do ...

comin' your way.

Hey - I never claimed to be a good barman :lol:

Didn’t Bobo Mitchell have someone shot to death in your higher class establishment?

2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

right then @Boof a pint of heavy and a pie ya space invadin pr!ck

Just leave the chips and peas if you don't want 'em.

belhavenbrews hashtag on Twitter

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

Didn’t Bobo Mitchell have someone shot to death in your higher class establishment?

Don't think I saw that episode... :lol:

Errrmmmm, I mean no, no...nothing to see here. A vicious rumour spread by ne'er-do-wells intent on running me out of business. 

2 minutes ago, Boof said:

Don't think I saw that episode... :lol:

Errrmmmm, I mean no, no...nothing to see here. A vicious rumour spread by ne'er-do-wells intent on running me out of business. 

Poor Winston was just trying to have a quiet pint and some masked, shotgun wielding thug stormed in and shot some poor bloke who was only playing pool.

Yer pubs a hole. 

Another pint please :)

3 minutes ago, Boof said:

Never seen that before :lol: 

The Thirsty Laird...formerly Broons. 🍺

:lol:

That’s from the one where Winston gets barred from the Clansman. Think it’s the episode where Jack dates the woman from the charity shop.

18 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

:lol:

That’s from the one where Winston gets barred from the Clansman. Think it’s the episode where Jack dates the woman from the charity shop.

courtin, episode 4 of series 1

I make it

Magic Numbers-3

Geoff-2

Sean-2

Bigsmak- 2

Derek- 1

Prince Buaben -1

Shapes -1

Rudi -1

Ian -1

Magic Numbers to vote

yvonnejambo
1 hour ago, yvonnejambo said:

Vote Count so far

Magic Numbers -3

Geoff-2

Bigsmak- 2

Sean-2

Derek- 1

Prince Buaben -1

Shapes -1

Rudi -1

Ian -1

Magic Numbers still to vote

deadline 10pm 

yvonnejambo

After some of the residents had a jolly to Dundee they all headed back to Craiglang, They  headed for a pint in the Clansman. Whilst there they had a think about who had been very quiet and decided Magic Numbers was possibly a bit of a bam and decided his fate, they gathered round him and gave him a fateful blow to the head with a Buckie bottle 

Magic Numbers was really Jack a reputable mason 

Now time for night pms please 

Edited by yvonnejambo