Jump to content
Angel eyes

New kits 20/21.

Recommended Posts

PhoenixHearts
1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

 

Raspberry Ripple Ice cream themed?

 

/mauled by a big cat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Angel eyes

4-D530-BC1-3171-4-BD3-8667-6526-B198-FD0
the other north London clubs fans aren’t happy either.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kingantti1874

Surely the arsenal fans aren’t unhappy.. think that’s cracking 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tazio
57 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

4-D530-BC1-3171-4-BD3-8667-6526-B198-FD0
the other north London clubs fans aren’t happy either.......

That’s a shocker. How hard can it be to do a classy looking plain white top?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Angel eyes
59 minutes ago, Tazio said:

That’s a shocker. How hard can it be to do a classy looking plain white top?

Well apparently quite difficult.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Angel eyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anything2
22 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

75-E5-AE87-BCE0-4688-ADD7-631-F1-D380-A6

Looks like Dundee have merged with Motherwell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
c41rns
Posted (edited)
On 29/05/2020 at 18:02, Pasquale for King said:

This is smart 

AB29F896-DDFA-464C-B53B-D539F8835974.jpeg


Blood doesn’t show on a Gunners top? 

Edited by c41rns

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
21 minutes ago, c41rns said:


Blood doesn’t show on a Gunners top? 

😆👍🏽

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smithee
10 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

75-E5-AE87-BCE0-4688-ADD7-631-F1-D380-A6

 

10 hours ago, Anything2 said:

Looks like Dundee have merged with Motherwell. 

 

This, I want punch my eyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alan_R
12 hours ago, Anything2 said:

Looks like Dundee have merged with Motherwell. 

WTF is that ! Wheres the relevance in orange/claret? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ruud Krol
4 hours ago, Alan_R said:

Cheers, i didnt look closely. Thought it was dundee! 😂 stinkin either way

 

Dundee FC 2020-21 Macron Home Kit #DundeeFC #theDee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PhoenixHearts
14 hours ago, Alan_R said:

Cheers, i didnt look closely. Thought it was dundee! 😂 stinkin either way

 

Can you imagine Dundee putting orange on their kit? Hahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Samuel Camazzola
15 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

 

Can you imagine Dundee putting orange on their kit? Hahah

I could. They'd do it if it was part of the deal for them to change their vote. 😉 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anything2
On 04/06/2020 at 10:34, Ruud Krol said:

 

Dundee FC 2020-21 Macron Home Kit #DundeeFC #theDee

Dundee fans can't grumble too much with that. Macron kits are pretty cheap looking but that's not a bad effort if a bit unimaginative. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kingantti1874

New ICT short is nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tian447
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

New ICT short is nice

 

Seen it on Reddit where it's getting pelters.

 

img_4945-1529x1536.jpg

 

Think it's very nice - much better than any of their recent efforts, with a nice clean sponsor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anything2
23 minutes ago, tian447 said:

 

Seen it on Reddit where it's getting pelters.

 

img_4945-1529x1536.jpg

 

Think it's very nice - much better than any of their recent efforts, with a nice clean sponsor.

Decent enough. The pattern is a bit 90s but that seems to be the fashion. Caley have had a few shockers over the years so should take what they can get. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manny1874

New Killie home shirt revealed today as well. 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kingantti1874

Killie top is minging as per, cheap crap made worse by  a crap horrible sponsor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anything2
18 minutes ago, Manny1874 said:

New Killie home shirt revealed today as well. 

 

 

 

 

Now that is just the right combination of pointless and ugly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Rabbit
44 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Killie top is minging as per, cheap crap made worse by  a crap horrible sponsor


Agreed. Unfortunately you can only piss with the cock you have and teams like Kilmarnock, Inverness and St Johnstone will always have shite strips.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Killie top is minging as per, cheap crap made worse by  a crap horrible sponsor

 

They do a decent 'Killie Pie' to be fair. Available in a Sainsburys near you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anything2
13 minutes ago, been here before said:

 

They do a decent 'Killie Pie' to be fair. Available in a Sainsburys near you.

I've only ever had one Killie Pie and it was one of the worst football stadium pies I've ever had. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry Potter

New Hearts home top arrived yesterday, my birthday from the boys, an xxl , good fit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
3 hours ago, Anything2 said:

I've only ever had one Killie Pie and it was one of the worst football stadium pies I've ever had. 

 

Its not a Killie pie football Killie pie but a different pie called a Killie pie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

New Hearts home top arrived yesterday, my birthday from the boys, an xxl , good fit.

As in ‘snug’ or as in ‘ baggy’?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anything2
15 minutes ago, been here before said:

 

Its not a Killie pie football Killie pie but a different pie called a Killie pie.

Ah, my mistake. So all the people that have told me that they love the pies are either going to the bakers before the game or are chopping through a burnt mutton pie and loving it in an Emperor's New Clothes kind of way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry Potter
46 minutes ago, Morgan said:

As in ‘snug’ or as in ‘ baggy’?

Snug .:thumbsup:.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
35 minutes ago, Anything2 said:

Ah, my mistake. So all the people that have told me that they love the pies are either going to the bakers before the game or are chopping through a burnt mutton pie and loving it in an Emperor's New Clothes kind of way. 

 

Well....

 

At Killie, in the ground, there are 2 types of pies up for grabs. Theres your bog standard mince/scotch pie and theres your 'Killie Pie' featuring better quality steak and gravy. This is the pie with the reputation.

 

Now, until 4 or 5 years ago local Killie bakers Brownings had made and supplied these pies for years but stopped after Killie dumped them over a row about Brownings trademarking the name 'Killie Pie'. The upshot is that some other outfit provide Killie with the Killie pie for sale in the ground while Browning still produce the "Orginal Kilmarnock Pie" which they sell in Sainsburys.

 

I suppose you could call the current Killie pies on sale at Rugby Park the Sevco of the savoury world.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tazio
6 minutes ago, been here before said:

 

Well....

 

At Killie, in the ground, there are 2 types of pies up for grabs. Theres your bog standard mince/scotch pie and theres your 'Killie Pie' featuring better quality steak and gravy. This is the pie with the reputation.

 

Now, until 4 or 5 years ago local Killie bakers Brownings had made and supplied these pies for years but stopped after Killie dumped them over a row about Brownings trademarking the name 'Killie Pie'. The upshot is that some other outfit provide Killie with the Killie pie for sale in the ground while Browning still produce the "Orginal Kilmarnock Pie" which they sell in Sainsburys.

 

I suppose you could call the current Killie pies on sale at Rugby Park the Sevco of the savoury world.

 

Well going by the shirt sponsor I think the love affair is back on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anything2
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, been here before said:

 

Well....

 

At Killie, in the ground, there are 2 types of pies up for grabs. Theres your bog standard mince/scotch pie and theres your 'Killie Pie' featuring better quality steak and gravy. This is the pie with the reputation.

 

Now, until 4 or 5 years ago local Killie bakers Brownings had made and supplied these pies for years but stopped after Killie dumped them over a row about Brownings trademarking the name 'Killie Pie'. The upshot is that some other outfit provide Killie with the Killie pie for sale in the ground while Browning still produce the "Orginal Kilmarnock Pie" which they sell in Sainsburys.

 

I suppose you could call the current Killie pies on sale at Rugby Park the Sevco of the savoury world.

 

Well now I'm going to have to go to Sainsburys to find out if I've been unfairly badmouthing the famous Killie Pie for the past 15 years. 

Edited by Anything2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maroonblood22

Imagine being a top league club and being sponsored by a ****ing bakery 😂

 

And these are the sort of clubs that had a say in our future. Tinpot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Maroonblood22 said:

Imagine being a top league club and being sponsored by a ****ing bakery 😂

 

And these are the sort of clubs that had a say in our future. Tinpot!

 

True.

 

Much better off being sponsored by bookies or breweries. That would make your say much more worthwhile.

Edited by been here before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Toggie88

I got a tour of the Brownings Factory as part of a work thing about 9 years ago. It's not a small operation - large facility with onsite shop etc. 

 

Definitely the best pie(s), I've ever had.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salad Fingers

New Linfield kit is causing a bit of a furore :laugh2:

 

Can't see why :levein_interesting:

 

Screenshot_20200610-205433_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0c4fdabc10dfdaa7113b49aa01a54994.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anything2
12 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

New Linfield kit is causing a bit of a furore :laugh2:

 

Can't see why :levein_interesting:

 

Screenshot_20200610-205433_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0c4fdabc10dfdaa7113b49aa01a54994.jpg

Would make a good Harchester United kit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff
16 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

New Linfield kit is causing a bit of a furore :laugh2:

 

Can't see why :levein_interesting:

 

Screenshot_20200610-205433_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0c4fdabc10dfdaa7113b49aa01a54994.jpg

Should have had LOL instead of the sponsor to make it less obvious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sarah O
43 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

New Linfield kit is causing a bit of a furore :laugh2:

 

Can't see why :levein_interesting:

 

Screenshot_20200610-205433_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0c4fdabc10dfdaa7113b49aa01a54994.jpg

Cringey stuff from Linfield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PhoenixHearts
3 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

New Linfield kit is causing a bit of a furore :laugh2:

 

Can't see why :levein_interesting:

 

Screenshot_20200610-205433_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0c4fdabc10dfdaa7113b49aa01a54994.jpg

 

That's brutal. Tragic and brutal 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ruud Krol
6 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

 

That's brutal. Tragic and brutal 

 

 

free bowler hat with every kit ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jollyjams

Does anyone know how it works.do umbro show a selection of designs and the club pick.does the club say we want a certain design and umbro make.does umbro say there that's what you get?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sarah O
1 minute ago, jollyjams said:

Does anyone know how it works.do umbro show a selection of designs and the club pick.does the club say we want a certain design and umbro make.does umbro say there that's what you get?

I'd like to think Umbro don't know the pathetic connotations of the sash they have put on that particular top.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before

My dad had a top like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salad Fingers
27 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

I'd like to think Umbro don't know the pathetic connotations of the sash they have put on that particular top.

 

I doubt they do. Linfield probably say "give us that template in purple and orange" and Umbro make it. Umbro are a class act, whereas Linfield aren't

 

UP THE GLENS!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wentworth jambo
8 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

 

That's brutal. Tragic and brutal 

 

 

A white version with maroon "sash" would do me as an away kit though.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tazio

Almost as tragic as when Rangers had the white away strip with the red, white, and blue sash. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Almost as tragic as when Rangers had the white away strip with the red, white, and blue sash. 

 

Or their orange 'tribute to their Dutch players' number.

Edited by been here before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...