Screpis

duckandcover

duckandcover

Just read a bit in the Sun that says Screpis is set to quit???? :confused:

Didnae look too bad a player either.

Just read a bit in the Sun that says Screpis is set to quit???? :confused:

Didnae look too bad a player either.

No great loss.

Another luxury squad player off the wage bill. This is the one thing I do agree with that has happened at Hearts recently. Get rid of all the dross and then pray that one or two decent players are daft enough to join us.

Good, punt him back to the Argentine 2nd division. The club clearly didn't actual want him anyway.

Should never have been signed

Has been treated disgracefully

No loss to anything, other than more of the clubs credibility

cobbyshambles

he played alright in one game towards the end of the season,cant remember which one though.

We_are_the_Hearts

When I watched the reserves he was the best player by a long way. Good touch, vision and positional sense. Was expecting him to play a role this season.

3fingersreid

I thought he was on a basic wage of ?1500? plus win bonuses... which would mean just ?1500 a week

Colonel Kurtz
When I watched the reserves he was the best player by a long way. Good touch, vision and positional sense. Was expecting him to play a role this season.

who signed him anyway,was in not Lopez on a jaunt to S America

Jambof3tornado

He did stand out in reserve games that he played as a possible decent player.

Shame if he has gone coz his wage doesnt appear to be too high.:wacko:

At the end of last season I thought that he looked like a similar but slightly better version of Palazuelos. Slightly more dig about him.

Neither of them were suited to the SPL though - we need midfielders with more aggression.

Only remember seeing him once and he looked ok.

The club just seems to be unravelling.

chester copperpot
Should never have been signed

Has been treated disgracefully

No loss to anything, other than more of the clubs credibility

Sums up my feelings exactly.

it would have been nice to actually see him after a run in the team. another player who has been treated disgracefully by our circus ringleaders

Gigolo-Aunt
At the end of last season I thought that he looked like a similar but slightly better version of Palazuelos. Slightly more dig about him.

Neither of them were suited to the SPL though - we need midfielders with more aggression.

Would go along with that.

Todays EEN is running a story that his agent is due in Edinburgh for talks tomorrow.

Maybe ****ed off with whats happened to Pingu, his pal. He did look a decent player but agree he's been treated shambolically so not much surpised he wants to go. A great example of what is wrong with Hearts over the last couple of years.

alwaysthereinspirit
I thought he was on a basic wage of ?1500? plus win bonuses... which would mean just ?1500 a week

Hearts should be able to take money back for losses. That would make them take the finger out.

paulyjambo

From what I heard at the end of last season VR wanted to put more emphasis on win bonuses ect with a smaller basic wage so maybe this is what is happening.

TBH though I dont think Vlad even wanted the guy at Hearts in the 1st place as it was only after he threatened legal action that he arrived

Archived