How hard is it to be a hearts fan lately?

rockyhmfc

I've been a proud hearts fan my whole life but with everything that?s going on with the club right now it make it very difficult to be proud of something that has became a joke and a shambles.

We read about it everyday, watch on TV and get stick from our mates all the time about the state in club is in.

We're in that bad a way I really can't blame any manager for not taking the job, I love hearts and I wouldn't touch it with yours.

We're never going to get anywhere or win anything or even challenge for anything if we continue to go the way we're going.

I, unlike the majority of the people i go to the football with have renewed my session ticket(4 out 19 have renewed) , it was the hardest thing I?ve done this year, having to walk into the ticket office and hand over a wod of cash knowing fine well there will be very few highs if any in the forth coming session.

If thing don't change for the better i think this will be my last session, i can't stand to see a once proud club go down the pan.

VALD PLEASE GIVE US SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF AGAIN OR "DING DING" TIMES UP PLEASE SELL UP SO SOMEONE WHO DOES CARE ABOUT THE CLUB CAN TRY TO FIX YOUR MESS!!!

"GORGIE WILL RULE AGAIN"

I can't really remember the last time I discussed Hearts outside of this message board.

Thank God for the European Championships really.

Anybody for tennis?

John Findlay

Never thought being a Hearts supporter was hard. In fact quite easy for me. My dad took me to Tynecastle and I became a Hearts supporter. Really simple really.

Now imagine being a nine year old going home after the new year's derby of the 01/01/73 and your heroes have been well and truly gubbed 0-7 by your oldest and fiercest rivals. The bus is completely full of their supporters singing for all their worth. Was it hard? Yes for the duration of the bus journey but after that it was a doddle. If that happens this season Kickback will meltdown and the world will end for many. Just not made of the same stuff nowadays.

Never hard being a Heart supporter. Lets face it my dad could have taken me to see East Stirling.

John

mickmaroon
Never thought being a Hearts supporter was hard. In fact quite easy for me. My dad took me to Tynecastle and I became a Hearts supporter. Really simple really.

Spot on, John. It isn't difficult to be a JT, you just are a JT.

I've been a proud hearts fan my whole life but with everything that?s going on with the club right now it make it very difficult to be proud of something that has became a joke and a shambles.

We read about it everyday, watch on TV and get stick from our mates all the time about the state in club is in.

We're in that bad a way I really can't blame any manager for not taking the job, I love hearts and I wouldn't touch it with yours.

We're never going to get anywhere or win anything or even challenge for anything if we continue to go the way we're going.

I, unlike the majority of the people i go to the football with have renewed my session ticket(4 out 19 have renewed) , it was the hardest thing I?ve done this year, having to walk into the ticket office and hand over a wod of cash knowing fine well there will be very few highs if any in the forth coming session.

If thing don't change for the better i think this will be my last session, i can't stand to see a once proud club go down the pan.

VALD PLEASE GIVE US SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF AGAIN OR "DING DING" TIMES UP PLEASE SELL UP SO SOMEONE WHO DOES CARE ABOUT THE CLUB CAN TRY TO FIX YOUR MESS!!!

"GORGIE WILL RULE AGAIN"

Four posts? Must be a Hobo!!

:hobofish:

Buffalo Bill
Four posts? Must be a Hobo!!

:hobofish:

Graham Norton Show?

You must be gay. ;):P

Buffalo Bill

Being a Hearts supporter isn't hard. no.

I can imagine that there really isn't any incentive though for the new generation. A swift glance at the Heart of Midlothian is enough to scare even the most steady of souls.

I remember walking down the road wearing the Hearts top during the 2005 season and some small kid no more than nine years old accusing me of being a gloryhunter!!!

probably the first time since i was about nine myself that i wanted to kick the **** out of a nine year old!

:o

Buffalo Bill

I'm actually really looking forward to seeing things 'come to a head' this season, be it nice or not nice.

I would say last season was tough going, as was downwards spirals like 92-95 and 98-02 plus you had about 17 years of rubbish from 1965-82.

But you get through it.

If there are mass protests and demos - or a manager who gets to manage then I say bring it on, Baby.

May we live in interesting times.

Buffalo Bill

I'm actually really looking forward to seeing things 'come to a head' this season, be it nice or not nice.

I would say last season was tough going, as was downwards spirals like 92-95 and 98-02 plus you had about 17 years of rubbish from 1965-82.

But you get through it.

If there are mass protests and demos - or a manager who gets to manage then I say bring it on, Baby.

May we live in interesting times.

Buffalo Bill

True.

One way or another, just make something, anything happen.

Buffalo Bill
True.

One way or another, just make something, anything happen.

Bad **** has to run its course before the Imodium Plus kicks in. :P

*God, I'm on fire today*

Buffalo Bill

PsychocAndy

Going to Gayfield on Christmas Eve and winning 7 zip was great. You forget at the time your playing Arbroath in the league and just get on with it wanting the boys to beat who we play. Getting beat by Montrose at Tynie was hard, but not life threating.

Being a Jambo's brilliant all the time

Archived