Beslija's back

tartofmidlothian

tartofmidlothian

Also in Thursday's Daily Dishrag - the bombshell that Mirsad's back and training following an 'unproductive' loan at St-Truiden. Check the quotes from MB:

"I have only one year left and I want either to fight for a new contract or give something for the Hearts fans to remember me by as I feel they haven't seen the best of me yet.

"I like it in Edinburgh and if a new contract was offered then I would love to stay but I have to show the staff and the fans what I'm really capable of.

"I want to get a decent run in the first team and to be fighting for the league title".

The Daily Ranger: not a fan of commas. Also, Mirsad Beslija: possibly due a different type of contract if he doesn't pull his socks up this time.

Oh aye, and Jose's def off to Nuremberg on loan. A trial might be more appropriate, if you get my drift...

tartofmidlothian

Apologies to previous poster, didn't realise this was up already.

Still, though... Beslija. FFS.

Also in Thursday's Daily Dishrag - the bombshell that Mirsad's back and training following an 'unproductive' loan at St-Truiden. Check the quotes from MB:

"I have only one year left and I want either to fight for a new contract or give something for the Hearts fans to remember me by as I feel they haven't seen the best of me yet.

"I like it in Edinburgh and if a new contract was offered then I would love to stay but I have to show the staff and the fans what I'm really capable of.

"I want to get a decent run in the first team and to be fighting for the league title".

The Daily Ranger: not a fan of commas. Also, Mirsad Beslija: possibly due a different type of contract if he doesn't pull his socks up this time.

Oh aye, and Jose's def off to Nuremberg on loan. A trial might be more appropriate, if you get my drift...

Does he hang around with Stephane Paille ?

ManjimupJambo

I had to laugh at this:

"I like it in Edinburgh and if a new contract was offered then I would love to stay but I have to show the staff and the fans what I'm really capable of."

Of course he would. Where else can you make that kind of money for doing hee-haw?

Add him to the list behind Pinilla, Goncalves, Nade for the good news/bad news that their off the payroll.

Archived