"Forget Hearts Boss... I'm The New Hugo Boss"

tartofmidlothian

tartofmidlothian

That's the gloatsome headline on the back of Thursday's Daily Rager. Apparently Vlad has launched his Revolution men's clothing line with a big bash at an art gallery in Milan. Cue much chat about VR living it up with top fashion types while we poor Jambos weep and sob cos we ain't got a manager. Up yours, Daily Rager.

On the positive side, at least Murray losing will knock it off the back page of tomorrow's edition. Also, fans of VR's niece will be pleased by the pic they're using.

tartofmidlothian

Some top-notch quotes in this one. This is from VR's fashion director Franco Mario Brambilla, who's worked with Gucci and Prada and who oversaw the show:

"In Milan's fashion and textile world, Romanov is not a stranger. It's a pity he couldn't be at the show but there were problems with delayed flights".

Now where have we heard that one before? Here's a bit of the press release:

"La Rivoluzione di Romanov. Romanov - one of the richest businessmen in Russia. His clothing line embodies personal aesthetics and has become another proof of his natural ability to fulfil his dreams".

And Vlad says he entered the fashion world because he needs good kit for his teams. "I thought, why shouldn't my shirt be different with a nice 'R'?", he says. Dunno WTF this bit's all about, to be honest.

hes maybe planning a range for all the players in next Mays Scottish Cup Final ( assuming the Glasgow teams will buy from the VR range )

as for HMFC - maybe the Challange cup in 2 years or so

Gucci,Prada,Boss......Romanov.....nah it just doesnt go.

That's the gloatsome headline on the back of Thursday's Daily Rager. Apparently Vlad has launched his Revolution men's clothing line with a big bash at an art gallery in Milan. Cue much chat about VR living it up with top fashion types while we poor Jambos weep and sob cos we ain't got a manager. Up yours, Daily Rager.

Aye, cos it's the Daily Rankers fault that Romanov is a knob more interested in *****ing than getting us out of the ****? :confused::confused::confused:

scots civil war
What an embarrassment - again

and again and again and again

this geezer is a ****ing living nightmare

tartofmidlothian
Aye, cos it's the Daily Rankers fault that Romanov is a knob more interested in *****ing than getting us out of the ****? :confused::confused::confused:

Of course not. But they love to rub it in.

I shall wait with interest to see if our more smartly dressed fans ditch their Stone Island etc for the Romanov Revolution label. :eek:

va va voom

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/2008/07/03/hearts-owner-vladimir-romanov-turns-to-milan-but-only-for-new-fashion-line-86908-20629476/

Link to the article, his niece is actually a bit of a growler, he should have roped in Mrs Makela to model the birds range!

I wonder if he will shut the Hearts shop in the St James centre to open a clothes shop?

I shall wait with interest to see if our more smartly dressed fans ditch their Stone Island etc for the Romanov Revolution label. :eek:

Smartly dressed and Stone Island in the same sentence. mmmm....

Nelly Terraces

Haha, do me a favour. Chucked mine out in 1988. Once the schemies get hold of something, it's tainted for good (see also, Lacoste etc).

Some lead, the rest just follow.

northfieldhearts
Smartly dressed and Stone Island in the same sentence. mmmm....

CP/S.I produce some of the best clothing on the market. The quality and design at times is untouchable.

ToadKiller Dog

Its a Disgrace how dare Romanov branch his business interests into the fashion industry.

Him not parading around Milan as he missed his flight when he should be giving all his time to hearts rather than devoting any time to his other interests.

I am so angry i could set fire to my man bag.

Actually it could be very lucrative for him if he can appeal to eastern european localism and that there aint any massive or known Russian fashion houses he could make a few bob .

Hearts of Vladland

What if this goes big he make billions and then invested them in Hearts (very very doubtful) ;)

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/2008/07/03/hearts-owner-vladimir-romanov-turns-to-milan-but-only-for-new-fashion-line-86908-20629476/

Link to the article, his niece is actually a bit of a growler, he should have roped in Mrs Makela to model the birds range!

I wonder if he will shut the Hearts shop in the St James centre to open a clothes shop?

Still, quite nice that you can see a tiny bit tit. Only a fraction our (late) George got to see..... allegedly.

The Laughing Goalie

Ahhh. So that's what's happened to Pinilla. Vlad has cancelled his footballing contract and drew up a 'modeling contract' for Vladboy Enterprises.

It all makes sense now when Pinilla said that he had offers from Italy. Next will be London and New York!

It's all fitting in. I wonder if this is the new contract deal for Screpis as well.

Archived