Celtic Rag having a go, (again), at us fans...!

Section Q

manaliveits105

We had most of our players season 191415 apparently when we lost out on the league to ceptic !

they are and always will be utter scum to a man 

This is why they are hated this unwavering belief they are some sort of victims nothing is ever there fault

Offended by everything ashamed of nothing 

This nae fitba thing is getting desperate for shite journalists and kiddy ons like that Celtic fan.

What a pointless thing to waste time writing. Even if time is in abundance at the moment. 

No mention of Republican songs being sung by his fellow supporters. Nor any mention that those ditties and their behaviour may, perhaps, have a lot to do with the contempt in which they're held by many. 

A Celtic fan criticising Hearts fans for their songbook? 

Wow! 

Edited by martoon

SpruceBringsteen

Hate them because they're diving cheating *******s who hump us all the time, it's hardly ****ing rocket science. :lol:

Auld Reekin'
34 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Forgive my perusal of such trivial rubbish, but the days are long for most of us at the moment.

It seems the press attacking our club isn't enough, and now our fans are under the cosh.... Try not to laugh...!!

https://thecelticstar.com/celtic-hearts-and-hearts-supporters-david-potter/

:Aye:Not clicking on that...   

This is coming from a fan of a team that openly sings songs in support of a terrorist organisation that’s killed and maimed innocence men, women & children. Yet he/they get worked up cos a sma team like Hearts dare to criticise and call them names ffs.......grow up you fecking half wits. Your whole history is built on religious bigotry, bile and hatred far far worse than we could ever be/have been.

1 hour ago, Section Q said:

Forgive my perusal of such trivial rubbish, but the days are long for most of us at the moment.

It seems the press attacking our club isn't enough, and now our fans are under the cosh.... Try not to laugh...!!

He gives the same reasons for me not speaking to any fan of theirs.

Shooter McGavin

A person has taken time out of their day to write that. Feel sorry for him/her and hope they get the help they deserve.

Edited by Shooter McGavin

Could you be arsed? Seriously, image you had seen your team win 10 out of the last 10 domestic trophies and 8 going on 9 league titles in a row and you’re still obsessing over why a certain team hates you and other ridiculous trivial shite. Folk like this need to find a new hobby. If Hearts were ever that successful and I was writing articles obsessing over why Motherwell fans hate us I’d just pack it in. 

Edited by lsimp77

Shooter McGavin
1 minute ago, lsimp77 said:

Could you be arsed? Seriously, image you had seen your team win 10 out of the last 10 domestic trophies and 8 going on 9 league titles in a row and you’re still obsessing over why a certain team hates you and ridiculous other trivial shite. Folk like this need to find a new hobby. If Hearts were ever that successful and I was writing articles obsessing over why Motherwell fans hate us I’d just pack it in. 

This! 

For a team that win everything and will do for the foreseeable, they sure are miserable as ****. 

avhudtheteeshirt

He wax's lyrical about how great the Celtic support is and they don't have any closets to hide things in?

How many effigies has he seen hanging by scarfs at Tynecastle, or home fans pointing make believe guns at your supporters? 

No wonder they feel hard done too, they must be all blind or just stupid!!!!

Wow just wow... 

That was a real targeted article at Hearts...  The writer has issues..

My old man was a Celt, used to walk home from bottom of leith pubs to Bruntsfield, picking up if I remember well a wee paper called Celtic view at about 11pm on Saturday night which if u remember right was funny...

That article has a lot of hate/bitterness in it.... No humour or humanity...  

Embarrassing..........

It’s funny that they seem to bother more about us than we do about them. Most of our team in 1914/15. Definitely a deluded biased weegie. Definitely spot on with the last sentence...we hate them with a passion alright! 

Forever Hearts
6 minutes ago, hueyview said:

Wow just wow... 

That was a real targeted article at Hearts...  The writer has issues..

My old man was a Celt, used to walk home from bottom of leith pubs to Bruntsfield, picking up if I remember well a wee paper called Celtic view at about 11pm on Saturday night which if u remember right was funny...

That article has a lot of hate/bitterness in it.... No humour or humanity...  

Embarrassing..........

Edinburgh born Old Firm fans annoy me. 

Why read Celtic minded shit then be surprised at what it says?  It’s like whacking a wasp nest and moaning you get stung. 

4 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Always the worst excuse ever as to why they follow them also.  There’s one of two reasons and maybe mixed into one why you support them. A, a bigot or B, a glory hunter.  

lost in space
2 hours ago, Section Q said:

No, I don't forgive you. Why would you read from that "organ of the press"? I am not clicking on the link.

Why would you open a thread about this and post a link?

We are all bored but I am not going to find reasons to get angry.

Think before you post such crap.

21 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

My old man was a Irish tattie howker who came over in late 30s.

We did not have a car, so although he loved Celtic, he took me to Easter road and more often Gorgie where his pal was.

Articles like the one published are just stupid lazy puesdo journalism

Wow, the moral high ground from a club who have turned their back on dozens of abused children. And that's not even acknowledging their part in sustaining bigotry in Scotland, predominantly to ensure their own financial health. Both of the arse cheeks are unadulterated scum, they are guilty of perpetuating the same shit to try and ensure nothing ever changes. Sickening but unsurprising. 

Montgomery Brewster
3 hours ago, Kyle1874 said:

Offended by everything ashamed of nothing 

Absolute this.

every year we have the same pish they trot out at Remembrance Sunday . if we had a football association worth it’s salt they would dock them points. 

Back to 2005

Why do we hate the good old loveable half Irish half weegie rogues....

Can only speak for my time from about 82/83 onwards but in no particular order

1-David Proven going down like he had been snipered at Parkhead in Scottish cup game.

2- Their scummy fans attacking Hearts buses and lots of innocents after a night game around 87.

3- The dubious nature of the way they won in 86.

4- attacking catering staff and throwing coins at ball boys

5-the victim mentality.

6- new years day 2006. Cheated by Brines and the linesman called Murphy...

7 - Kevin O'Donnell.

8 - just about everything about them....

Harry Potter
3 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Why read Celtic minded shit then be surprised at what it says?  It’s like whacking a wasp nest and moaning you get stung. 

Good point.

allystrachan

How can someone take the time to research that information and write it all just to claim hearts fans are bigots who hate Celtic. 

if anyone is full of hate it’s the author. 

ps. War dodgers! 

It's people like this idiot who cause problems within Scottish football openly admitting flouting regulations/advice by deliberately entering the "wrong" part of the ground.

What a huge sense of entitlement as well as being a stupid arsehole.  He obviously feels he must be there even if he can't get a ticket among the unwashed.

9 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

The Celtic Star sounds like a right IRA wankfest.

Hopefully COVID 19 gets them.

Yassss :lol: 

Hectormasson
8 hours ago, Section Q said:

2 hours ago, JamboAl said:

It's people like this idiot who cause problems within Scottish football openly admitting flouting regulations/advice by deliberately entering the "wrong" part of the ground.

What a huge sense of entitlement as well as being a stupid arsehole.  He obviously feels he must be there even if he can't get a ticket among the unwashed.

Celtic f....g   b.....s ! Weegie scummers gtf 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇬🇧🇬🇧🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Edited by Hectormasson

Hectormasson
7 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

This is coming from a fan of a team that openly sings songs in support of a terrorist organisation that’s killed and maimed innocence men, women & children. Yet he/they get worked up cos a sma team like Hearts dare to criticise and call them names ffs.......grow up you fecking half wits. Your whole history is built on religious bigotry, bile and hatred far far worse than we could ever be/have been.

Entire uk hate the b

....s apart from their own ???????

Hectormasson
6 hours ago, lsimp77 said:

Could you be arsed? Seriously, image you had seen your team win 10 out of the last 10 domestic trophies and 8 going on 9 league titles in a row and you’re still obsessing over why a certain team hates you and other ridiculous trivial shite. Folk like this need to find a new hobby. If Hearts were ever that successful and I was writing articles obsessing over why Motherwell fans hate us I’d just pack it in. 

Because they want to be loved by one and all ???? Maybe 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔girfut....

6 hours ago, lost in space said:

No, I don't forgive you. Why would you read from that "organ of the press"? I am not clicking on the link.

Why would you open a thread about this and post a link?

We are all bored but I am not going to find reasons to get angry.

Think before you post such crap.

Ease up pal. I read a lot of news portals associated with Hearts and just occasionally it throws one of these articles into the mix.......not much going on most Saturdays at 3.00pm these days and I read it and thought I'd share......lighten up.....they're low lives and we're not...!!👍

Hearts did have the same players available throughout the 1914-15 season. However what the writer fails to mention is that they played games after they had been up all night on marches across the Pentland Hills while the Celtic players were tucked up in their beds. They also received several injections required for overseas military service which had a debilitating effect on them. No one other than the Celtic-minded disputes that the Hearts team were by far the best in Scotland that season and would have won the league at a canter if it had not been for war. That is why they are lauded across the country and the Celtic players are largely forgotten, they have a Cenotaph at Haymarket and have been enrolled in the Scotland Hall of Fame. Mr Potter’s attempt to dilute their outstanding  contribution and immortal memory is another shameful episode in tarnished history of the despicable club which he claims to support.

Hectormasson
6 minutes ago, Papa said:

Hearts did have the same players available throughout the 1914-15 season. However what the writer fails to mention is that they played games after they had been up all night on marches across the Pentland Hills while the Celtic players were tucked up in their beds. They also received several injections required for overseas military service which had a debilitating effect on them. No one other than the Celtic-minded disputes that the Hearts team were by far the best in Scotland that season and would have won the league at a canter if it had not been for war. That is why they are lauded across the country and the Celtic players are largely forgotten, they have a Cenotaph at Haymarket and have been enrolled in the Scotland Hall of Fame. Mr Potter’s attempt to dilute their outstanding  contribution and immortal memory is another shameful episode in tarnished history of the despicable club which he claims to support.

Nicely put  👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Dagger Is Back
10 hours ago, Section Q said:

To my eternal shame I clicked on that and actually read the whole fecking pile of cow excrement.

What the hell are you doing man?

First you find the link, then you read it, and then you share it

FFS just stop it

😉

5 hours ago, Papa said:

Wish I had your way with words.

6 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

To my eternal shame I clicked on that and actually read the whole fecking pile of cow excrement.

What the hell are you doing man?

First you find the link, then you read it, and then you share it

FFS just stop it

😉

The link was in the Hearts file of a news portal....

Quite frankly exactly the sort of pish you would expect from anyone associated with that vile institution. 

merseyjambo

The day I start caring or stop hating those W**kbags, is the day I officially give up football.

They are a bunch of plastic terrorist wannabes who portray themselves to the media as TGFITW. When the sad reality is they are a bunch of bitter, paranoid turds who reveal their true colours when they are away from home and start spouting their pish about the IRA and dress up like a bunch of terrorists. The ‘Green Brigade’ cause damaged and chaos every where they go and instead of banning them, their board come out with a few idle threats and do nothing because of the money generated by being a Terrorist wannabe.

A vile institution of a club.

Edited by merseyjambo

lost in space
10 hours ago, Section Q said:

Ease up pal. I read a lot of news portals associated with Hearts and just occasionally it throws one of these articles into the mix.......not much going on most Saturdays at 3.00pm these days and I read it and thought I'd share......lighten up.....they're low lives and we're not...!!👍

The celtic fans who sing the terrorist songs are vile. In my view anybody who further voices their disgusting views should be looked on in the same way.

What did you think this thread was going to bring - enlightenment??  You are stoking up anger and disgust.

Happy now??

If the gist is Hearts supporters hate Celtic then I would say its accurate.

Celtic are a Disgusting club!

Edited by Pans Jambo

My biggest concern is what was the OP doing reading that site in the first place.

I have no intention of clicking that link and no interest or care about what they think about us.

annushorribilis III
On 28/03/2020 at 13:56, Section Q said:

Celtic fans have  a problem with Hearts because of the perceived hatred that goes their way due to their IRA songbook. In the normal course of events it's all brushed under the carpet by the Glasgow media when it happens against Rangers as it's part of "the incredible atmosphere"" of an OF game.  Hearts fans call them out for what they are : scum.

Ricardo Shillyshally

Celtic fans like to associate us with Rangers as to them it rationalises our dislike of them. What they fail to realise though, is that they are thoroughly detestable in their own right.