A protest that will hit Vlad financially and get media attention

bighalders

bighalders

There are less than 6 official merchandise Hearts shops including the main one at Tynie. With the launch of the new home strip why don't we picket each shop with banners showing our dissapproval of Vlad.

These shops are open roughly 9 - 5 Monday to Saturday, there are 1,000s' of Hearts fans we all work different shifts, different days, is it possible we could picket these shops across their openings times. If you had enough volunteers you might need to give up 1/2 an hour of your time in a day or a weeke even?

Probably a desperate idea but these are desperate times

Rankeillor_hearts
There are less than 6 official merchandise Hearts shops including the main one at Tynie. With the launch of the new home strip why don't we picket each shop with banners showing our dissapproval of Vlad.

These shops are open roughly 9 - 5 Monday to Saturday, there are 1,000s' of Hearts fans we all work different shifts, different days, is it possible we could picket these shops across their openings times. If you had enough volunteers you might need to give up 1/2 an hour of your time in a day or a weeke even?

Probably a desperate idea but these are desperate times

I agree in principle with thoughts of protesting against the current situation, however I believe that this could encourage a rouge element (non hearts fans in particular) to create an unpleasant disturbance eg the St James Centre shop.

The Doctor
I agree in principle with thoughts of protesting against the current situation, however I believe that this could encourage a rouge element (non hearts fans in particular) to create an unpleasant disturbance eg the St James Centre shop.

That would make me blush.

(Sorry couldn't resist)

Archived