Does any one know......

ollieheath

ollieheath

Does ay one know who the new Dr who is going to be

ah think it still is going David Tennant

but who knows

any one know ???

cheers;)

david tennant is still going to play the doctor. he has been seen filming the christmas episode, BUT there is a train of thought that since he was only hit on one side of his body the current regeneration will bring back one of the following during the finale... peter davidson, sylvester mccoy or paul mcgann, along with DT.

also, its possible that since dalek caan was able to unlock the locked time war, that other time lords may well feature

remember the part of the medusa cascade they are in just now is 1 second out of sync with the rest of the universe, hence the planets not being able to be traced, so once that is restored, and the cascade is back in sync all will be reset

russell t davis has previous for using the reset button

anyone else think there's a resemblance between Davros and Vladimir? Power mad nutters out to destroy everything...exterminate ... EXTERMINATE...

We need a timelord to save HMFC... perhaps Foulkes could wear a long scarf and eat jelly babies...

anyone name all the doctors?

anyone name all the doctors?

yes, but i'm a sad geek lol

edited to add, unless you count films as i tend to forget them sometimes

This may sound like the romours people post on here, claiming McGhee will be named tommorow etc. but I can tell you for a fact DT will do one more series and then a few special episodes and will leave after that, he feels its starting to lose its appeal a bit and wants to jump ship now in the hope a new Doctor can revive the show.

I'm not a Doctor Who geek, I've never watched the show, I just happen to know someone that is connected to him.

I P Knightley

My mate at the BBC tells me that they're lining up a female Doctor to follow on from David Tennant.

This may sound like the romours people post on here, claiming McGhee will be named tommorow etc. but I can tell you for a fact DT will do one more series and then a few special episodes and will leave after that, he feels its starting to lose its appeal a bit and wants to jump ship now in the hope a new Doctor can revive the show.

I'm not a Doctor Who geek, I've never watched the show, I just happen to know someone that is connected to him.

spot on matey, this much i know through a few "mates of mates" thing. ie, not conclusing, but pretty damn close.

he is definitely staying as the doctor

Ivanawfyticklikov My mate at the BBC tells me that they're lining up a female Doctor to follow on from David Tennant.

this rumour has been on the go for a number of years, and is no more likey at thi point, than other times.

the hand in the jar will hae some bearing on the fact the cr will remain as david tennant

also, i think the "compenstaion" given to martha jones when the hospital was taken to the moon will hold some significance too

The Doctor

Bet you can't name ALL The Doctors Bev!

(At least not off the top of your head)

There's only 10 TV Doctors, but if you include radio plays, spoofs, films etc there's over 30.

The Doctor's also been played by two women already, Joanna Lumley in a Comic Relief skit in 1999 and Arabella Weir in a Big Finish audio play called Exile from 2003. But did her bum look big in the Tardis?

I think David Tennant will continue to play The Doctor for a while yet, there are three or four specials next year (no series until 2010) because of DTs stage committments.

Unless it's all a massive smokescreen to disguise a new Doctor...

We'll know soon enough, it'll be brilliant!

(Are you on Gallifrey One's forum Bev?)

Bet you can't name ALL The Doctors Bev!

(At least not off the top of your head)

There's only 10 TV Doctors, but if you include radio plays, spoofs, films etc there's over 30.

The Doctor's also been played by two women already, Joanna Lumley in a Comic Relief skit in 1999 and Arabella Weir in a Big Finish audio play called Exile from 2003. But did her bum look big in the Tardis?

I think David Tennant will continue to play The Doctor for a while yet, there are three or four specials next year (no series until 2010) because of DTs stage committments.

Unless it's all a massive smokescreen to disguise a new Doctor...

We'll know soon enough, it'll be brilliant!

(Are you on Gallifrey One's forum Bev?)

you're right i can't name all 30 docs & i forgot about arabella weir actually.

i was on the old gallifreyone forum, but that doesn't exist anymore. think its been timelocked :P

its now just the doctorwhoforum, but its the same place really.

i'm there though :cool:

I P Knightley

this rumour has been on the go for a number of years, and is no more likey at thi point, than other times.

the hand in the jar will hae some bearing on the fact the cr will remain as david tennant

also, i think the "compenstaion" given to martha jones when the hospital was taken to the moon will hold some significance too

Wotchootalkinbout'willis?

Hospital?

Moon?

Mind was a feeble attempt at a wind-up. Yours is pure certifiable.

I concede defeat.

conn artist

taken from the holymoly rumour site -

Even though we made a hasty guess, the new Doctor Who hasn't been decided yet. (Although if you're reading, Russell T Davies, there's still time. Please make Aidan Gillen the new Doctor... Paddy Power have ace odds on it!).

Archived