Ex players pick their Favourite Hearts XI

Skippy Doodle

Skippy Doodle

Evening everyone

I have started to reach out to some ex players to pick their favourite players who they either played or trained with at the club - ex player and current Bonnyrigg Rose Manager Robbie Horn is my first video

I have 5 other players who are submitting teams as well so there will be further videos provided over the coming days and weeks - if any ex players see this then feel free to DM your pick :)

Enjoy guys and stay safe everyone

25 minutes ago, Skippy Doodle said:

Evening everyone

I have started to reach out to some ex players to pick their favourite players who they either played or trained with at the club - ex player and current Bonnyrigg Rose Manager Robbie Horn is my first video

I have 5 other players who are submitting teams as well so there will be further videos provided over the coming days and weeks - if any ex players see this then feel free to DM your pick :)

Really enjoyed this. Keep up the good work 👍👍👍

Great wee trip down memory lane there.  Well done Robbie.

Looking back we’ve had some great players down the years and to contrast this with what been happening the last five years just makes me depressed. 

Skippy Doodle

Thanks for the feedback so far guys

the following teams will be done and available to view over the week or so

kevin twaddle

alan Lawrence 

paul Ritchie

allan McManus 

stephane Adam

Stephen Simmons

17 hours ago, Skippy Doodle said:

Evening everyone

Brilliant. Thank you Skippy keep em coming :thumbsup:

niblick1874

What a great idea Skippy Doodle and well done for making it happen. Also well done to Robbie Horn for helping to take it to fruition and blazing the trail. 👍

TyphoonJambo

Brilliant work skippy, helping pass the time in lockdown Spain 🇪🇸. Thanks, stay safe

Skippy Doodle

Just as an update I have teams from Paul Ritchie, Alan Lawrence, Alan McLaren along with ones from commentators Derek Rae and Paul Mitchell to produce videos for hopefully over the weekend so lots more content on its way

On 23/03/2020 at 10:14, Skippy Doodle said:

Thanks for the feedback so far guys

the following teams will be done and available to view over the week or so

kevin twaddle

alan Lawrence 

paul Ritchie

allan McManus 

stephane Adam

Stephen Simmons

Simmons had high hopes for him thought he was the bees knees midfield lynchpin future of our team but nope.......wasn’t as good as he thought he was, shame.