Help

TheBigTeam

TheBigTeam

I was out with my mate at lava and ignite on Friday night and we met a couple of dirtys.Took them down the meadows had a wee kiss with them.Now were being stalked big time texts emails they won't take the hint.Anyone know any good hitmen?

The Doctor

Get them pimped/pumped whatever!

It's your own stupid fault, it's what flirt divert was invented for.

dodethejambo
I was out with my mate at lava and ignite on Friday night and we met a couple of dirtys.Took them down the meadows had a wee kiss with them.Now were being stalked big time texts emails they won't take the hint.Anyone know any good hitmen?

First rule of one night stands,

NEVER give your real name or phone number

Guest S.U.S.S.

Any pictures?:)

Incompetnce

You know O2 and Orange do those 5 / 10 free SIM card offers for a reason right?

The Future's Maroon

:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

Spit Roast them

stawberry2
I was out with my mate at lava and ignite on Friday night and we met a couple of dirtys.Took them down the meadows had a wee kiss with them.Now were being stalked big time texts emails they won't take the hint.Anyone know any good hitmen?[/

Now i know why you have not answered my emails, i thought u loved me? by the way i`m kidding :)

The Old Tolbooth
First rule of one night stands,

NEVER give your real name or phone number

So how do you go back for a second pumping if you cant contact them? :confused:

The Old Tolbooth
ive the same prob with jm,s bint:eek:

You gotta watch her mate, I caught her asking for the paper lads phone number the other day so she could stalk him too! :wacko:

i would like to point out i had no part in this sordid tale;)

You sound so guilty with that statement:)

i would like to point out i had no part in this sordid tale;)

was that you pulling another 'muscle'

was that you pulling another 'muscle'

If you have no kitchens to fit,you can repair your front door!!!

Brings down the tone of the street:embarassed:

You sound so guilty with that statement:)

It was the part...."took them down, The Meadows had a wee kiss with them"

:)

Invite them to an evening of Bukkake, they'll either turn up expecting chinese or never get in touch again.

Invite them to an evening of Bukkake, they'll either turn up expecting chinese or never get in touch again.

Is that like fondue?

If you have no kitchens to fit,you can repair your front door!!!

Brings down the tone of the street:embarassed:

is that not a job for the one legged landlord ;)

FFS I'm actually embarrassed you support the same footy team as me. Unless the word kiss is now slang for sex. Why the hell did you take them all the way to the meadows for a ****ing kiss. You giving them your phone number is one thing but your email as well :eek: A kiss if that is all you got then these girls they really are the worst dirtys ever. hope this helps :)

You have to be the most depraved, warped, lebidinous, lascivious poster on here.

Keep up the good work!

:rolleyes:

Walter Kidd

You stood me up last Friday and I am never giving you advice free of charge again.

Fud.

Archived