What The F*** Is Happening?!?!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Evening folks,

I've been in the US for the past month so Hearts are pretty much non existent just now.

I log on to KB and see that Tam Ritchie is in charge and playing the Hearts song on a boom box in Princes Street or some pish and Pinilla is offski after months of being told he will come good!

Can someone give me a quick summary of what has happened over the summer so far?

Have we signed anyone? Have we got a manager? Is Rodney still sporting that ridiculous barnet? Have the Hobos won the cup yet?

Cheers ... a disheartened Jambo. :sad:

In

Angel Cherenkov (as a tempory coach to sort out pre season:wacko:)

Out

Tall

Frail

Mccann

Pinillia

Jose

we just the same shambles you left behind mate

I'd say a bigger Shambles...We now know for a FACT that the Managers Job is a poisoned Chalice...MadFud will never butt out so no manager worth his salt will come to this circus...As someone said, Log Off, It's for the best mate!!

MadVlad...GTF ya F****** Horrible little Fudmonkey!!:mad:

Evening folks,

I've been in the US for the past month so Hearts are pretty much non existent just now.

I log on to KB and see that Tam Ritchie is in charge and playing the Hearts song on a boom box in Princes Street or some pish and Pinilla is offski after months of being told he will come good!

Can someone give me a quick summary of what has happened over the summer so far?

Have we signed anyone? Have we got a manager? Is Rodney still sporting that ridiculous barnet? Have the Hobos won the cup yet?

You will dash off to these third world countries that do not have the "Internet" yet won't you. I therefore have no sympathy with you and sentence you to sift the last few hundred threads on KB.

However if I was you, take cecil's advice.

Guest jambomickey
I'd say a bigger Shambles...We now know for a FACT that the Managers Job is a poisoned Chalice...MadFud will never butt out so no manager worth his salt will come to this circus...As someone said, Log Off, It's for the best mate!!

MadVlad...GTF ya F****** Horrible little Fudmonkey!!:mad:

agree with everything you said mate

CornhillHearts

9000 Plus and we have got rid of the chilean dud and about to get rid of the swiss, portugese or whatever he is dud.

Gigolo-Aunt
We've been turned down by a Slovikian Manager (Weiss) and by a German Manager Ruber.

Expect to see more players from Kaunas and Ripo in the future. There here to be played and be sold for huge profit to the EPL!

Don't expect any manager to get autonomy over team selection. Certain players will need to be played so they can be sold to the EPL for millions!

Frail is on garden leave.

Tam Ritchie is taking pre-season at the moment. Though that will be taken over by Angel for the ball work element on tomorrow. Ohh ....... Angel will also be reserve team coach again! A result of the stirling job he did last time round I suspect.

Charlie Mann and Vlad have split. Vlad wants to see less communication from the club to the fans etc!

Its not looking great at the moment to be honest.

And the new away strip is honking.

Think that ties things up.

Evening folks,

Oh, you've missed ALL the fun. Lucky bugger. :)

Save yourself while you still can.....

Colonel Kurtz

Riccarton is currently a shambles,they are laughing its so bad.

We are a shambles

Somebody should launch a book,surely no

We've been turned down by a Slovikian Manager (Weiss) and by a German Manager Ruber.

Expect to see more players from Kaunas and Ripo in the future. There here to be played and be sold for huge profit to the EPL!

Don't expect any manager to get autonomy over team selection. Certain players will need to be played so they can be sold to the EPL for millions!

Frail is on garden leave.

Tam Ritchie is taking pre-season at the moment. Though that will be taken over by Angel for the ball work element on tomorrow. Ohh ....... Angel will also be reserve team coach again! A result of the stirling job he did last time round I suspect.

Charlie Mann and Vlad have split. Vlad wants to see less communication from the club to the fans etc!

Its not looking great at the moment to be honest.

I'd fully expect Berra, Driver, Goncalves and possibly Kingston to go too.

A month somewhere you hear nothing about Hearts?

Mmmmmm...a month from now would be about the 30th of July.

Sounds good!Reveal all and how much is a pint?

:dribble:

maroonlegions
Riccarton is currently a shambles,they are laughing its so bad.

We are a shambles

Somebody should launch a book,surely no

launch a book entitled " a hundred and one ways on how not to run a football club".:rolleyes:

Archived