Jump to content
Saughton Jambo

Charity Tees available for a donation

Recommended Posts

Saughton Jambo

After our fantastic victory on Wednesday then I’ve decided to offer the following, if I can generate enough interest. All proceeds and profits will go to the Big Hearts Foundation. It’s been a while since I’ve donated so will personally guarantee £600 from my own funds for them. Hopefully £600 will cover 30 tee shirts. Depending on the order size then this will determine the cost but I’m hoping that these come in under £20. I will be supplying a quality maroon, silk screen printed teeshirt with the following. 
 

if there’s no infringement of copyright then I will include our wonderful badge. I might have to speak with AB regarding this but can I stress these tee shirts are Not for Sale. They are available with a donation to our chosen charity. 
 

if we stick to the one design then this will work out much cheaper so any thoughts on the most liked will be the one that goes to print. I personally like HHGH on the bottom. 
 

Have a look and get back to me? 

SJ

239AB9F7-EDE0-455D-BF6E-A590F6DD28F0.jpeg

A6585BFE-C0AA-4E21-98DF-85607043AA06.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren

Now authorised by Admin. 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
parwj

Like count me in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
graygo

Put me down for one SJ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jenks

I'm in for one !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spitonastranger

i will take one any design

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saughton Jambo

I’ve got ten away so far and need to get to 50 to get them for £18. Once I have enough for 50 tees then I will place the order as I’ll need to pay upfront which will be £900. I’ll have to use a paypal account and once monies are in the tees will be sent out. Or if easier we can meet near Tynie and transactions can take place. 
 

Depending on  volume  then perhaps funds will be split with 50% to FOH and 50% to Big Hearts Foundation. 
 

watch this space 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saughton Jambo

The general consensus is, after consulting with my fellow jambo mates that this design is the winner. In the words of Connor MaCleod aka Highlamder.... There can only be one! 
 

 

so here it is

 

14 away so far

hhgh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coolio

Thogden and ThogDad might be after one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tightrope

I'm in, Ta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren

I’ll have one as well. HHGH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saughton Jambo

16 gone so far. 34 till I can push the button on this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rubyruby

Quite like the bozi on the board one but happy to go with everyone else if the hhgh one is chosen.how generous will the sizes be? 

Big boobed wide hips/waist,Michelin man belly 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saughton Jambo
13 minutes ago, rubyruby said:

Quite like the bozi on the board one but happy to go with everyone else if the hhgh one is chosen.how generous will the sizes be? 

Big boobed wide hips/waist,Michelin man belly 😆

Same as me then lol. I’ve ordered an XL (18 stone) prototype which I’ll be wearing to Paisley on Wednesday so will let you know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rubyruby
Posted (edited)

Probably need a xxl lol as I hate tight fitted shirts

Edited by rubyruby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
18 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Same as me then lol. I’ve ordered an XL (18 stone) prototype which I’ll be wearing to Paisley on Wednesday so will let you know. 

We’ll need photos to judge. 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
1 hour ago, Coolio said:

Thogden and ThogDad might be after one.

 

A couple of things swung me against getting one of these, one of which is knowing that pair of throbbers are on it.

 

Once you spot them you cant unsee them.

 

Good luck with the endevour though SJ 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
COACH 13

A thing of beauty my friend, I would be delighted with an XL please. Tried DM but your box is full mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saughton Jambo
3 minutes ago, been here before said:

 

A couple of things swung me against getting one of these, one of which is knowing that pair of throbbers are on it.

 

Once you spot them you cant unsee them.

 

Good luck with the endevour though SJ 👍

I’ve got tippex I can put over it for yours  BHB. You’ll look splendid at the semi and I’ll tippex over little juniors too 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1874
5 minutes ago, been here before said:

 

A couple of things swung me against getting one of these, one of which is knowing that pair of throbbers are on it.

 

Once you spot them you cant unsee them.

 

Good luck with the endevour though SJ 👍

Seriously 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auldreekie1874

Since Bozanic is my sons favourite player then I'm in for one 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saughton Jambo
1 minute ago, COACH 13 said:

A thing of beauty my friend, I would be delighted with an XL please. Tried DM but your box is full mate.

Once I’ve got 50 notes of interest then this can be converted to order. Approx 20 something now so almost half way there. There will only be 50 and once the first 50 confirm then that’ll be it. Look lovely on a warm sunny day at Hamden on the 11th April 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hackney Hearts
10 minutes ago, been here before said:

A couple of things swung me against getting one of these, one of which is knowing that pair of throbbers are on it.

 

Is the other reason as amusing as this? One of those stewards some sort of love rival maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Special Agent Dale Cooper
8 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Once I’ve got 50 notes of interest then this can be converted to order. Approx 20 something now so almost half way there. There will only be 50 and once the first 50 confirm then that’ll be it. Look lovely on a warm sunny day at Hamden on the 11th April 😎

I'm keen for one but I live near London. Are you happy to post them out? Happy to pay a little extra for p&p!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saughton Jambo
Just now, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

I'm keen for one but I live near London. Are you happy to post them out? Happy to pay a little extra for p&p!

Happy to add post and packing once I get the desired 50 agent cooper. I’m confident we’ll achieve 50. Sitting just under half way  at the moment and could do 30 but it’s a bit more expensive. There’s a set up fee to pay so it’s neglible if we get the amount required.
 

As I’ve used our logo (without permission) then 50% of sales will go to FOH and the club will get their share in a roundabout way. I’m also happy to cover 60% of costs by way of donation so I need to achieve a profit to make sure £500 goes to BHF and the other £500 goes to FOH. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Special Agent Dale Cooper
4 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Happy to add post and packing once I get the desired 50 agent cooper. I’m confident we’ll achieve 50. Sitting just under half way  at the moment and could do 30 but it’s a bit more expensive. There’s a set up fee to pay so it’s neglible if we get the amount required.
 

As I’ve used our logo (without permission) then 50% of sales will go to FOH and the club will get their share in a roundabout way. I’m also happy to cover 60% of costs by way of donation so I need to achieve a profit to make sure £500 goes to BHF and the other £500 goes to FOH. 

Brilliant!

Count me in for one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cookieboy
Posted (edited)

I'll take one please xxl 😉

Edited by cookieboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saughton Jambo

23 confirmed. Cmon jambos make it happen 🇱🇻🇩🇪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bull's-eye
Posted (edited)

Geez wan.

 

Um in.

 

XL.

Edited by Bull's-eye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
south morocco

One please, L 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marvin

Put me down for one. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saughton Jambo

26.If no more takers I’ll order 30 garments and then confirm costs. Should be able to do this on Monday and report back on here.  Once I have the price confirmed I’ll ask everyone to send me their sizes. If XL doesn’t fit  me (just in case it’s a slim fit 😉)  then there’ll be a freebie for someone on JKB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VagabondJambo

Please put me down for one - L please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dryJTlaw

Im in for 2 mate, 1 x XL an 1 x XXL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
millano77

I’m in. Large for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
redtipsjambo

Large one for me please

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saughton Jambo
Posted (edited)

31 confirmed so that’s enough for a minimum order now. Once I have the price confirmed I’ll ask everyone to send me their sizes. If XL doesn’t fit  me (just in case it’s a slim fit 😉)  then there’ll be a freebie for someone on JKB. I’ll keep this running till Monday at 9am. 
 

Thanks to all for your help. 
Special thanks to the administrators for allowing this to go ahead. Will keep everyone posted as to how much we raise. 

SJ
 

HHGH 

 

Edited by Saughton Jambo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Punks No Deid

Two for me please SJ 1 x L and 1 x XL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saughton Jambo
5 minutes ago, Punks No Deid said:

Two for me please SJ 1 x L and 1 x XL

Got you PND. 34 to date so hopefully get another 16 by Monday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
special agent oso

Can, I get 2? 1 in medium, 1 in xl please? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tambo_The_Jambo

One for me SJ please mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nairnite25

Could I buy 2= 1L + 1XL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saughton Jambo

Everyone that wants one will get one. 
These will be ordered on Monday and should be ready within 7-10 days. 
 

For those of you who haven’t given me sizes then you’ll need to do so prior to ordering. I will close this thread at 9am on Monday and then proceed to order. If it’s easier to communicate by text then PM me and I’ll swap mobile numbers as I don’t always check on JKB. 
 

I could be outside Tynecastle at the Ross county game and distribute there. If anyone is nearby EH12 then I can deliver. Anyone require post and packing then this will be added to the cost. Payment will be by BACS or cash. As I’ve personally guaranteed £600 to charity then any costs rising above £600 will be reimbursed and then all monies collected therein after will be evenly distributed between FOH and BHF.  
 

As I don’t want any jambo out of pocket then I will cover all costs till I receive the garments. Once I have them I will Inform all concerned parties and then we can do a monetary transaction before goods are distributed. As everything will be transparent then I will post all costs for buying, selling and monies donated over to the relevant charities mentioned. 
 

Thanks Jambos 

 

SJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scnorthedinburgh
18 hours ago, been here before said:

 

A couple of things swung me against getting one of these, one of which is knowing that pair of throbbers are on it.

 

Once you spot them you cant unsee them.

 

Good luck with the endevour though SJ 👍

And he said great things about you when he heard of the tee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bull's-eye

Be nice if you delivered them personally, I'll chuck in another tenner for that 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saughton Jambo
1 hour ago, Bull's-eye said:

Be nice if you delivered them personally, I'll chuck in another tenner for that 😀

Don’t mind delivering if it’s within a few miles radius of Tynie mate. Happy to take your tenner for a good cause 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BangkokHearts

I will take one size L please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Special Agent Dale Cooper
8 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Everyone that wants one will get one. 
These will be ordered on Monday and should be ready within 7-10 days. 
 

For those of you who haven’t given me sizes then you’ll need to do so prior to ordering. I will close this thread at 9am on Monday and then proceed to order. If it’s easier to communicate by text then PM me and I’ll swap mobile numbers as I don’t always check on JKB. 
 

I could be outside Tynecastle at the Ross county game and distribute there. If anyone is nearby EH12 then I can deliver. Anyone require post and packing then this will be added to the cost. Payment will be by BACS or cash. As I’ve personally guaranteed £600 to charity then any costs rising above £600 will be reimbursed and then all monies collected therein after will be evenly distributed between FOH and BHF.  
 

As I don’t want any jambo out of pocket then I will cover all costs till I receive the garments. Once I have them I will Inform all concerned parties and then we can do a monetary transaction before goods are distributed. As everything will be transparent then I will post all costs for buying, selling and monies donated over to the relevant charities mentioned. 
 

Thanks Jambos 

 

SJ

Top stuff Saughton. 

If you could make my order a large I would be much obliged.

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saughton Jambo
1 hour ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

Top stuff Saughton. 

If you could make my order a large I would be much obliged.

Cheers!

Of course I will. I’ll be converting all enquires into sales come Monday. Anyone who hasn’t posted sizes then please do. Sitting at approx 40 to date 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saughton Jambo

Well we’ve hit the magic 50 so well done to all. If you haven’t previously done so then please let me know your tee shirt size as a few on here said they’d simply just take one and didn’t give me a size. Orders will be placed tomorrow morning. 
 

I am purchasing a few extra tees for any late comers and I’ve asked one of my contacts in the club, if they could arrange for Bozi to sign a few and hopefully get the squad to sign a couple also. These will be given away for raffle or auction prizes to raise money for the foundation. 

Thanks again 

 

SJ 

 

HHGH 🇱🇻

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...