New Home kit to be unveiled on Thursday morning...

The Fluorescent Zebra

The Fluorescent Zebra

... but it'll cost you 99p if you want to see it.

Copy of email I received from Hearts attached.

20080702Heartshead_thumb.jpg

HappyClapper
99p to see the strip a day early

money grabbin *******

Give it till thursday 10am and it will make its way on here!:)

markletissier

someone who has hearts world do us all a kind favour and print screen then attach it on here!

What:eek: 99p to see our new strip a day early lol they gotta be having a laugh, hope there throwin in a season ticket with that... :rolleyes:

The Future's Maroon

Have I picked it up wrong?

If you pay the 99p you get to see the strip an HOUR earlier? HW release it at 9:30am....but it will be on the website at 10:30am and probably on Evening News site at the same time?

The Future's Maroon
The brand new home kit for 2008-09 will be revealed on Thursday and Hearts.TV subscribers will see it first - exclusively at 9.30am!
From the email, but no doubt someone on here will copy and paste it at around 9:35am!!

siegementality
... but it'll cost you 99p if you want to see it.

Copy of email I received from Hearts attached.

Apparently it's got a zip up the back.

grumpyespana
What:eek: 99p to see our new strip a day early lol they gotta be having a laugh, hope there throwin in a season ticket with that... :rolleyes:

Whats the point in buying the new kit when we do not have a manager or new players in place, at least wait until they are in place before you buy the new kit.

Grumpy.

Francis Albert
Have I picked it up wrong?

If you pay the 99p you get to see the strip an HOUR earlier? HW release it at 9:30am....but it will be on the website at 10:30am and probably on Evening News site at the same time?

You get a subscription to Hearts TV. A simple marketing ploy, perfectly reasonable. Probably not hugely effective but worth a try.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Christ, Lawrence is getting desperate!

Doesn't really matter. The sales of the strip will be awful given what's going on at the minute.

Another guinus marketing ploy by HMFC. Shame it's already on the website & on other post on here

:balmoral:

Archived