Jump to content

Steven Naismith puts his house up for sale!


ExPatTam

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, ExPatTam said:

Anyone heard if he is going anywhere? I thought he was on the record as saying his family wanted to remain in Stewarton long term? 

I've never heard Stewarton mentioned, only that they wanted to stay in this country.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DS98 said:

Overdoing it a tad with the explanation mark

 

No annoyance or offence meant or intended by including an exclamation mark. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Ach, he's passed it anyway. 

Not that bothered, not the player he was when he first turned up. 

Agreed. Great player but we've not really had value for money out of him overall. Not surprising in some ways and the injury curse hasn't helped him. I just hope he's got enough left in his legs and heart to see us over the line this season. Up or down I think there will be one or two eyebrows raised in the summer concerning who's time might be up. Some well thought of names who haven't really performed in any way shape or form this season. Sorry to say Naisy is one of them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My nephew says that his wife has a tweet saying something along the lines of her mum asking what the MLS is. 

 

I thought the MLS transfer window was closed ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambof3tornado
4 minutes ago, ExPatTam said:

My nephew says that his wife has a tweet saying something along the lines of her mum asking what the MLS is. 

 

I thought the MLS transfer window was closed ?

17th feb last year!!!! Was the tweet.

Edited by Jambof3tornado
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

Agreed. Great player but we've not really had value for money out of him overall. Not surprising in some ways and the injury curse hasn't helped him. I just hope he's got enough left in his legs and heart to see us over the line this season. Up or down I think there will be one or two eyebrows raised in the summer concerning who's time might be up. Some well thought of names who haven't really performed in any way shape or form this season. Sorry to say Naisy is one of them.

 

It's hard to be bothered about anyone staying when we're in the position we're in but yeah, he'll be one of our highest earners and not value for money. 

We need more players with legs. 

Says it all about levein when his last 2 throws of the dice were Damour and a 65 year old Whelan. 

Most of us could see that we were crying out for pace.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Space Pirate said:

 

It's hard to be bothered about anyone staying when we're in the position we're in but yeah, he'll be one of our highest earners and not value for money. 

We need more players with legs. 

Says it all about levein when his last 2 throws of the dice were Damour and a 65 year old Whelan. 

Most of us could see that we were crying out for pace.

 

Lets be honest here. Even if we escape by the skin of our teeth its another complete re-build job. We're at the stage yet again where there's half a dozen you'd want to keep and you wouldn't shed a tear over the rest. Double figures out and double figures in probably.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Lets be honest here. Even if we escape by the skin of our teeth its another complete re-build job. We're at the stage yet again where there's half a dozen you'd want to keep and you wouldn't shed a tear over the rest. Double figures out and double figures in probably.

 

It's a sad state of affairs. 

At least we've got a thriving academy though.. 

oh wait. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Blackshades said:

Saw on the news David Beckham is looking for players for  real Miami maybe Naismith is his big name player 😂😂

 

Naismith isn't a big name.

 

Karl Anthony Uchechukwu Mubiru Ikpeazu is a big name.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, kila said:

This thread is reeking

 

I didn't post to cause this. More than happy to delete. 

 

Edit - I can't delete it. Can a moderator etc delete please?

Edited by ExPatTam
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ExPatTam said:

My nephew says that his wife has a tweet saying something along the lines of her mum asking what the MLS is. 

 

I thought the MLS transfer window was closed ?

You’re a wee rascal Pat. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Graeme Shinnie just bought a house in Nairn. 

 

Maybe swapping County for County. Or looking forward to retirement and 2 cracking golf courses 

Link to post
Share on other sites
maroonlegions
2 hours ago, ExPatTam said:

Anyone heard if he is going anywhere? I thought he was on the record as saying his family wanted to remain in Stewarton long term? 

Reeking..  FTH.

Link to post
Share on other sites
TheDogWithTheShiftyEyes
3 hours ago, busby1985 said:

Mikey Smith has just built a house in England. You can read into anything in anyway you like, depends on your outlook. 

Talented guy is oor Michael. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
IveSeenTheLight
1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Graeme Shinnie just bought a house in Nairn. 

 

Maybe swapping County for County. Or looking forward to retirement and 2 cracking golf courses 


His mrs is from up that way is she not?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ExPatTam said:

Anyone heard if he is going anywhere? I thought he was on the record as saying his family wanted to remain in Stewarton long term? 

Got a link mate? Looking to move to Stewarton and wouldn't mind a deek.

Edited by Sarah O
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Didn’t he just build a new house in Stewarton and he’s moving from his old his into his new house? In Stewarton ironically 🤔

Think so 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...