Another Ex-Kaunas Manager in the Frame

jkato

There's a report on today's EEN that Joore (formerly of Kaunas) is interested in the job.

Not a name that I'm overly enthused about.

Romanov might just think his nationality would pull the wool over our eyes if appointed

Sadly, it would with some

Someone previously employed by Vlad that knows his methods and how he works AND would be willing to be re-employed by him = puppet of the highest order

His coaching pedigree is woeful also

Oh, and of course he wouldnt mind working with our new permanent reserve coach - ie he'd do as he was told.

Sounds like Vlad's perfect choice

Craigieboy
Romanov might just think his nationality would pull the wool over our eyes if appointed

Someone previously employed by Vlad that knows his methods and how he works AND would be willing to be re-employed by him = puppet of the highest order

Oh, and of course he wouldnt mind working with our new permanent reserve coach - ie he'd do as he was told.

Spot on mate.

It's ****ing terrible, yet so predictable at the same time.

If he can impliment the dutch style. I would be happy

Agreed.

Don't want anyone from the pyramid but I feel, if we have to have one, this might be our best bet. He can speak English, is not a E. European and as a Dutchman you start to think of ball control and tactics - let's hope he has these coaching abilities.

Geoff Kilpatrick

No surprises if he turns up. He can speak English so they need to fulfil the press conference obligations. :rolleyes:

There's a report on today's EEN that Joore (formerly of Kaunas) is interested in the job.

Me niether, but, if, and I mean IF, we do go down that route, he is likely to be more qualified than most - and he speaks English too.

Given he has worked with Vlad, he knows how he operates, (regardless whether it is right or not) and could lead to less friction.

Still not my choice, though I no little about him.

ToadKiller Dog
At the moment, I am at home waiting. I have not had any contact regarding Hearts but I know they are looking for a manager and that is very appealing."

Is any more in the frame as say Sannti is or bllly goat davis or even Thor?,seems to me that the hobosman have asked him as he is out of work and has had a link to romanov,rather than romanov going looking for him.

But who knows it is the crazy world of Vlad.

Is any more in the frame as say Sannti is or bllly goat davis or even Thor?,seems to me that the hobosman have asked him as he is out of work and has had a link to romanov,rather than romanov going looking for him.

But who knows it is the crazy world of Vlad.

That is actually a good point - we have not contacted him, nor him us, but suddenly he is in the frame.

Guest JamboRobbo

I notice it says Nade hasn't trained all week "due to a groin complaint".

I presume his groin is complaining about all the weight it's asked to carry around?

I presume his groin is complaining about all the weight it's asked to carry around?

That hardly relates to a manager throwing his hat in the ring.

Here is how it goes:

EEN: Barry any more concrete info on the Hearts boss?

BA: No

EEN: Any new rumours?

EEN: What do you think would wind up the Hearts fans?

BA: A rumour about an ex-Kaunus boss becoming manager

EEN: Do you have any contact details?

BA: Let's have a look, ah yes some guy named Joore.

EEN: Give him a ring and ask him if he is interested.

BA: No problem

BA: Hi Mr Joore, EEN here. Have you heard from Hearts?

Joore: No.

BA: Would you like the Hearts job?

Joore: Yes

...Queue Back page headline, a page worth of b0ll0cks and lots of wailing and gnashing of teeth from JKB!

Guest JamboRobbo
That hardly relates to a manager throwing his hat in the ring.

Excellent point as usual. :rolleyes:

Oh, and the relevence is, it's in the same EEN article. :confused:

If he can impliment the dutch style. I would be happy

That would be nice :), however the only Dutch influence we would probably get would be (even more) dissent/rupture from the playing staff, he says cynically.:sad:

walton1983

Only a matter of time till his name was dragged up. Currently unemployed, wonder why:)

Agreed.

Don't want anyone from the pyramid but I feel, if we have to have one, this might be our best bet. He can speak English, is not a E. European and as a Dutchman you start to think of ball control and tactics - let's hope he has these coaching abilities.

Just cos he's Dutch doesn't mean he's not just a puppet with no coaching ability - and his record suggests he's a pish as any of the Eastern European muppets Romanov has foisted upon us in the past.

No thanks - no difference between this guy and Malevolent Malofeev or Korbochbollocks.

winston churchill

just what the wee fools looking for.

dont be surprised if he turns up tomorrow.

Here is how it goes:

EEN: Barry any more concrete info on the Hearts boss?

EEN: Any new rumours?

EEN: What do you think would wind up the Hearts fans?

BA: A rumour about an ex-Kaunus boss becoming manager

EEN: Do you have any contact details?

BA: Let's have a look, ah yes some guy named Joore.

EEN: Give him a ring and ask him if he is interested.

BA: No problem

BA: Hi Mr Joore, EEN here. Have you heard from Hearts?

Joore: No.

BA: Would you like the Hearts job?

Joore: Yes

...Queue Back page headline, a page worth of b0ll0cks and lots of wailing and gnashing of teeth from JKB!

Quality Journalism

Captain Lithuania

Question for you, are you surprised it's an ex-Kaunas man?

It's either that or Pinilla left Nade his address book as a going away present!

He'll think he's hit the nail on the head and he's missed all the running. Twice as hard for him next week.

Seymour M Hersh
just what the wee fools looking for.

dont be surprised if he turns up tomorrow.

You'd think he'd be well aware of Joore and not have to look for him which could mean he does not like him. Cue Joore unveiled on Friday as new manager!;)

Imeantasong

I see in the same article Angel has upset the applecart already regarding training.

Didn't take him long.

I think too many people think that because he's Dutch it means he is some football genius etc. Sadly thats not the case, its not nationality that makes a good or bad coach.

Racist! ;)

Excellent point as usual. :rolleyes:

Oh, and the relevence is, it's in the same EEN article. :confused:

Brilliant - that'll make it the same subject then.

Charlie-Brown

All the article says is that the guy used to work for Kaunas, knows Romanov, would be interested in the Hearts job but hasn't had ANY enquiries about it.....basically a complete non-story.

Just cos he's Dutch doesn't mean he's not just a puppet with no coaching ability - and his record suggests he's a pish as any of the Eastern European muppets Romanov has foisted upon us in the past.

No thanks - no difference between this guy and Malevolent Malofeev or Korbochbollocks.

Using the same logic the other way then, would you agree that just because someone is E. European doesn't mean they are duds?

You will observe I was careful to use words like "might be our best bet" and I hoped he had the coaching abilities we associate with the Dutch.

I agree his pedigree is not all that great.

BTW who would you recommend who is attainable and realistic?

Toxteth O'Grady
Just got a call to say the dutch boy is curently in fife

Ya Joor Ye

Assistant to John McGlynn;)

portobellojambo1
Given he has worked with Vlad, he knows how he operates, (regardless whether it is right or not) and could lead to less friction.

Possibly a bit of an understatement, if I have read it correctly he was in charge of Kaunas for 5 games, won the first 4 of them and was sacked when they lost the 5th. And he found that method of operation acceptable, strange man, desperate man, who knows.

robin hood jambo

As he was on romanov's payroll i'dve thought that if vlad was actually considering appointing him he'd be here already, but in this topsyturvy backto front upside down insideout jambo world of ours its immpossible to second guess the mad man!

Archived