Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ferris Bueller

I need help to create / build stuff with my 11 year old

Recommended Posts

Ferris Bueller

It's her School project for recycling garbage lying around the house that you can turn into something that someone may find useful and want to buy for charity , 

Example.. Pringle tube large and small.. Larger one cut in half joined together with tape or the likes then painted hey presto a desk tidy 

 

Please please kickback any other suggestions as that's all I have. 🤔🤔🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FinnBarr Saunders
16 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

It's her School project for recycling garbage lying around the house that you can turn into something that someone may find useful and want to buy for charity , 

Example.. Pringle tube large and small.. Larger one cut in half joined together with tape or the likes then painted hey presto a desk tidy 

 

Please please kickback any other suggestions as that's all I have. 🤔🤔🤔

 

Cardboard boxes and bog roll tubes can be made into a castle and after spraying gold paint on said castle you can call it a Xmas castle. I know because I did it in P1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smithee
35 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

 

Cardboard boxes and bog roll tubes can be made into a castle and after spraying gold paint on said castle you can call it a Xmas castle. I know because I did it in P1

I'm a bit jealous, that sounds lush

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gjcc

Probably not the sort of thing you’re looking for but...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FinnBarr Saunders
3 hours ago, Smithee said:

I'm a bit jealous, that sounds lush

 

Just waiting on Ferris giving it the ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ferris Bueller
2 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

 

Just waiting on Ferris giving it the ok

Lovely idea.... But the school want the items to be sold for everyday usage load of nonsense I have to buy paints and find tins or cartons to make an item (more than one) that someone will buy out of kindness and lob into thier garage 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonesy
19 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Lovely idea.... But the school want the items to be sold for everyday usage load of nonsense I have to buy paints and find tins or cartons to make an item (more than one) that someone will buy out of kindness and lob into thier garage 

Stock up on the best items at this year’s event. You can then use what you buy in subsequent years as ready made tat without the stress and hassle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IronJambo

You want to be making one of these:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ferris Bueller
55 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

You want to be making one of these:

 

 

Jesus I have some blue tac / some straws and a few milk bottles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IronJambo
12 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Jesus I have some blue tac / some straws and a few milk bottles. 

Best get busy 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ribble

Tonnes of 'home crafts' type videos an facebook

 

Also there must be loads of old blue peter episodes on youtube

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ferris Bueller
10 hours ago, gjcc said:

Probably not the sort of thing you’re looking for but...

 

 

Ha ha naughty naughty 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ray Gin
On 16/02/2020 at 08:16, Ferris Bueller said:

It's her School project for recycling garbage lying around the house that you can turn into something that someone may find useful and want to buy for charity , 

Example.. Pringle tube large and small.. Larger one cut in half joined together with tape or the likes then painted hey presto a desk tidy 

 

Please please kickback any other suggestions as that's all I have. 🤔🤔🤔

 


Plastic bottle, a straw, a spanner socket, some duct tape, bit of metal gauze, hey presto a makeshift bong.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
scott herbertson

 

 

the classic blue Peter episode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lord BJ

There is a site on Instagram called 5min crafts. I assume it’s on FB and other social media sites, YouTube etc.

 

Its excellent for these sort of thing I occasionally do them with my daughter, However both my kids love the site and the videos of things to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lemongrab

Do you drink much?  Before minimum pricing, I know someone who could have made a Frosty Jack's cider version of this from what was in their flat.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ferris Bueller
2 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

There is a site on Instagram called 5min crafts. I assume it’s on FB and other social media sites, YouTube etc.

 

Its excellent for these sort of thing I occasionally do them with my daughter, However both my kids love the site and the videos of things to do.

Nice one ta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...