Next four games

hueyview

3 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

This thread from the start of February is enlightening. Most people who made predictions on that thread were predicting 8-12 points from our 5 league games in February. We are 4 games out of 5 into that run and have so far taken 2 points.

I find it illuminating that some of the posters that are now claiming we couldn't expect any better from Stendel and asking what we expected, were amongst those making the most positive predictions just 18days ago.

For goodness sake don't remind them of their stupidity, if you start you'll never be finished! 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hueyview

• Morgan

• jock _turd

• TheTrumpet

Looking by what's being said on the match thread, that their's a real chance tonights game will not go ahead...

Possible fixture pile up ahead.. before the league break

Tokyo Drifter
On 15/02/2020 at 19:03, hueyview said:

Not counting the Rangers cup game, the next 4 are......

St Mirren

Hibs

Motherwell

Livingston

I can see 6 or possibly 7 points from these.....  Home or away seems to make little difference this season.....

Five points, and that's me being optimistic/

Well that's the Hibs game up first.. Probably the hardest one, to get out of the way.....

The rescheduled St Mirren game on a champions league night?

Seeing a draw tonight, for the first point.....  Will be interesting to see how Saturday s game will effect the display..

6 points more possible now, with next three games following quockly.

On 18/02/2020 at 12:11, hueyview said:

I can see all three bottom teams getting at least one, maybe two wins, as they look at relegation in the face. A Friday night win does make 6 points attainable for Hearts...

As seen over the last two nights. Still see Hearts getting 7 points from these games.....  A win and a draw to come.

On 05/03/2020 at 13:23, hueyview said:

As seen over the last two nights. Still see Hearts getting 7 points from these games.....  A win and a draw to come.

Getting spookily correct....   Going too the line unless Hearts get a late goal....   Hamilton collapse