Jump to content
hueyview

Next four games

Recommended Posts

Saint Jambo

This thread from the start of February is enlightening. Most people who made predictions on that thread were predicting 8-12 points from our 5 league games in February. We are 4 games out of 5 into that run and have so far taken 2 points.

 

I find it illuminating that some of the posters that are now claiming we couldn't expect any better from Stendel and asking what we expected, were amongst those making the most positive predictions just 18days ago.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scottie Wanshot.
43 minutes ago, Morgan said:
44 minutes ago, Morgan said:

:cornette:

a photo of the linesman from Saturday

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheTrumpet
3 hours ago, Fourcandles said:

 

Very revealing. 

From one to another.

Pathetic sad lives both of you.

 

.

Behave, we all want Hearts to do well, just that some of you live in fantasy land.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheTrumpet
3 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

This thread from the start of February is enlightening. Most people who made predictions on that thread were predicting 8-12 points from our 5 league games in February. We are 4 games out of 5 into that run and have so far taken 2 points.

 

I find it illuminating that some of the posters that are now claiming we couldn't expect any better from Stendel and asking what we expected, were amongst those making the most positive predictions just 18days ago.

 

For goodness sake don't remind them of their stupidity, if you start you'll never be finished! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
On 18/02/2020 at 15:24, Scottie Wanshot. said:

 

Slaver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scottie Wanshot.
On 19/02/2020 at 22:20, Morgan said:

Slaver.

Morgan spice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hueyview

Looking by what's being said on the match thread, that their's a real chance tonights game will not go ahead...

Possible fixture pile up ahead.. before the league break

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tokyo Drifter
On 15/02/2020 at 19:03, hueyview said:

Not counting the Rangers cup game, the next 4 are......

 

St Mirren

Hibs

Motherwell

Livingston

 

I can see 6 or possibly 7 points from these.....  Home or away seems to make little difference this season.....

Five points, and that's me being optimistic/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hueyview

Well that's the Hibs game up first.. Probably the hardest one, to get out of the way.....

The rescheduled St Mirren game on a champions league night?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hueyview

Seeing a draw tonight, for the first point.....  Will be interesting to see how Saturday s game will effect the display..

6 points more possible now, with next three games following quockly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hueyview
On 18/02/2020 at 12:11, hueyview said:

 

I can see all three bottom teams getting at least one, maybe two wins, as they look at relegation in the face. A Friday night win does make 6 points attainable for Hearts...

As seen over the last two nights. Still see Hearts getting 7 points from these games.....  A win and a draw to come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hueyview
On 05/03/2020 at 13:23, hueyview said:

As seen over the last two nights. Still see Hearts getting 7 points from these games.....  A win and a draw to come.

Getting spookily correct....   Going too the line unless Hearts get a late goal....   Hamilton collapse   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
soonbe110

Some pretty depressing, negative and, thankfully wrong, predictions on this thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...