Jump to content
j1964m

The so called wee Diddy teams

Recommended Posts

j1964m

As some have said easy win it would have been all lot worse if the kept 11 on we lucky today 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GavK1012

🙄👀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DG_HMFC

We are a ****ing diddy team. Bottom of the league is as diddy as it gets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff

There's no easy teams in this league. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
glynnlondon

No real surprise run a club incompetently for 3 years budget becomes irrelevant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr 3 Putt
3 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

There's no easy teams in this league. 

There are, just so not for us however.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff
Just now, Mr 3 Putt said:

There are, just so not for us however.

There’s really not. None of the games are easy unless you're Celtic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HMFC 86
9 minutes ago, glynnlondon said:

No real surprise run a club incompetently for 3 years budget becomes irrelevant


Absolutely this, club is rotten to the core. Sick of it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr 3 Putt
3 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

There’s really not. None of the games are easy unless you're Celtic. 

We are the easy team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan

Teams probably look forward to playing Hearts nowadays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leveins Battalion

We should of signed Temps instead of that prick with the tash.

 

Quite evident Stendels eye for a player is as bad as Leveins scouting team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff
5 minutes ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

We are the easy team.

We give away easy goals. We're not easy. I don't think St Johnstone, Killie or Hamilton would say we're easy. We've chucked away 7 points through basic errors, not because the other teams been superior to us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Victorian

Hamilton have led 5 matches since the break and gained 2 points from them.    Sooner or later they'll learn to win a game or two from ahead.     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gordon Ramsay

We are the diddiest of the lot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cade

Wee diddy teams with half a dozen supporters get into relegation dog fights every single year.

They know what scrapping is all about.

We are so sloppy, disrespectful and arrogant and get the pish ripped out of us by all the teams around us.

Nobody at HMFC has a clue about relegation fights and on that basis we're going down.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
viva hate

And they had half a team out injured from the start, had their captain go off injured and a player red carded. That's how bad it is! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natural Orders
1 hour ago, j1964m said:

As some have said easy win it would have been all lot worse if the kept 11 on we lucky today 

Yeh some on here are deluded

the table doesn’t lie 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wattie exploited
1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

There's no easy teams in this league. 

wrong there is its ****ing us we are a total joke of a team right now :vangry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr 3 Putt
7 hours ago, Cruyff said:

We give away easy goals. We're not easy. I don't think St Johnstone, Killie or Hamilton would say we're easy. We've chucked away 7 points through basic errors, not because the other teams been superior to us. 

We give away easy goals regularly, so we are easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hectormasson
8 hours ago, Morgan said:

Teams probably look forward to playing Hearts nowadays.

It's been proven time and time again, recently  ie.killie, today, amongst other shitty results weve been getting"  it dont look like improving either !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jamhammer
8 hours ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

We are the easy team.

This. In every group of mates there’s a dick. If you don’t know who it is, it’s you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlphonseCapone
9 hours ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

There are, just so not for us however.

 

There really aren't. Even Celtic need to work most of the time for their wins. We are however the shitest of the lot so far this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WADZ

We are the diddyest of diddy teams in the league, the way the club is run from top to bottom right now is nothing less than a circus. Shambles!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kila

The trouble with the so called diddy teams is they are happy to sit deep, defend in numbers and counter. Then if they get an early goal they are even harder to break down.

 

The high press and high line works if the other team are doing something similar. But this won’t work against the likes of Hamilton.

 

I think the 352 formation should be explored again with Smith at RCB covering for Clare. We need to be tougher in the middle so counters go down the wings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lambo85

On the way home from the game yesterday I was listening to the radio and they were making the point that it is absolutely ridiculous the position we are in considering our budget. We have the 4th biggest budget in the country and only a small amount behind Aberdeen.

Hamiltons budget is the lowest in the league (less than a third of ours) yet they outclassed us up until they had a man sent off. 
It’s a really sorry situation we find ourselves in. An absolute mess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uche

We are a wee diddy team as far as the league table goes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leveins Battalion
1 hour ago, WADZ said:

We are the diddyest of diddy teams in the league, the way the club is run from top to bottom right now is nothing less than a circus. Shambles!

Shhhhh you cant say that,the JK dream boys will be on you the now calling you a troll or a Hibs fan....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambos_1874
16 hours ago, HMFC 86 said:


Absolutely this, club is rotten to the core. Sick of it

 

No it isn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uilleam

AB was busy working on finances of the club and allowed Levien total control of the footall side of the buisness she did not see the damage Levien was doing through loyalty. Stendel has been trying to repair the damage it is going to take time just now we are the easy team to beat in the league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Debut 4
16 hours ago, Cruyff said:

We give away easy goals. We're not easy. I don't think St Johnstone, Killie or Hamilton would say we're easy. We've chucked away 7 points through basic errors, not because the other teams been superior to us. 

But this isn’t a new problem mate, as you know.  It was actually a bit of a main discussion in the boozer afterwards.  
 

A long time ago under CL and AM we gradually started to lose the mentality needed in these games, quality too of course, given some of the signings.  Particularly away from home as the ‘take a point’ attitude slowly bred into us. 
 

Our record , particularly at Tynie, is absolutely woeful against these teams now.  
 

Our teams from the past knew where their bread was buttered. Batter these teams(performance wise), make sure you get the points and show why you are the better and bigger club and why they are what they are.  
 

We’ve lost the awareness that these teams see us as a big game and in turn you see the end result, certainly of late.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scottie Wanshot.
18 hours ago, Morgan said:

Teams probably look forward to playing Hearts nowadays.

for a long time it was fortress tynecastle, now the teams come here knowing we dont have a defence, as most of them are up the part attacking, we lost the ball and they destroy us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jake
1 hour ago, Debut 4 said:

But this isn’t a new problem mate, as you know.  It was actually a bit of a main discussion in the boozer afterwards.  
 

A long time ago under CL and AM we gradually started to lose the mentality needed in these games, quality too of course, given some of the signings.  Particularly away from home as the ‘take a point’ attitude slowly bred into us. 
 

Our record , particularly at Tynie, is absolutely woeful against these teams now.  
 

Our teams from the past knew where their bread was buttered. Batter these teams(performance wise), make sure you get the points and show why you are the better and bigger club and why they are what they are.  
 

We’ve lost the awareness that these teams see us as a big game and in turn you see the end result, certainly of late.
 

 

100% .

The 5-0 defeat at the hands of Livingston was the hallmark for me about the mentality in the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh

We are run like a community centre. Opposition teams feel this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EIEIO
27 minutes ago, jake said:

100% .

The 5-0 defeat at the hands of Livingston was the hallmark for me about the mentality in the team.

Sadly a couple of transfer windows later nothing has changed. A now injured Boyce aside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarkDevriesScores4

Hearts couldn’t beat half the teams in the championship. If we are relegated, we’d struggle to get back up. The diddy team is us I’m afraid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff
2 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

But this isn’t a new problem mate, as you know.  It was actually a bit of a main discussion in the boozer afterwards.  
 

A long time ago under CL and AM we gradually started to lose the mentality needed in these games, quality too of course, given some of the signings.  Particularly away from home as the ‘take a point’ attitude slowly bred into us. 
 

Our record , particularly at Tynie, is absolutely woeful against these teams now.  
 

Our teams from the past knew where their bread was buttered. Batter these teams(performance wise), make sure you get the points and show why you are the better and bigger club and why they are what they are.  
 

We’ve lost the awareness that these teams see us as a big game and in turn you see the end result, certainly of late.
 

 

In that sense I couldn't agree more. 

 

I don't think out players can handle the pressure of playing at Tynie. Especially now that the pressure is increased due to the position we find ourselves. The opposition know this these days. Funnily enough, the games they perform in at home is when we're generally seen as the underdog. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EIEIO
5 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

In that sense I couldn't agree more. 

 

I don't think out players can handle the pressure of playing at Tynie. Especially now that the pressure is increased due to the position we find ourselves. The opposition know this these days. Funnily enough, the games they perform in at home is when we're generally seen as the underdog. 

 

 

Strange the players can't handle the pressure of playing at Tynecastle,  since Stendel came in fans have been far more positive and supportive and not on the players backs as they were under Levein.  Maybe the players are just not good enough, sadly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff
1 minute ago, EIEIO said:

Strange the players can't handle the pressure of playing at Tynecastle,  since Stendel came in fans have been far more positive and supportive and not on the players backs as they were under Levein.  Maybe the players are just not good enough, sadly.

Agree, we have but as Stendel said, the players aren't giving enough for the support to sing about.

They aren't good enough. A lot of them aren't. There's a handful of them that can handle it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheOak88

Whether people want to admit it, we are soft as shite now. An easy target either home or away. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheOak88
7 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Strange the players can't handle the pressure of playing at Tynecastle,  since Stendel came in fans have been far more positive and supportive and not on the players backs as they were under Levein.  Maybe the players are just not good enough, sadly.

 

When people say the players are not good enough. Man for man how many of the Hamilton players are better than their opposite number in a Hearts shirt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jambogirlglasgow
20 hours ago, Cade said:

Wee diddy teams with half a dozen supporters get into relegation dog fights every single year.

They know what scrapping is all about.

We are so sloppy, disrespectful and arrogant and get the pish ripped out of us by all the teams around us.

Nobody at HMFC has a clue about relegation fights and on that basis we're going down.

 

 

Sloppy arrogant and disrespectful. That’s  exactly  what we are. Very well put. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
manaliveits105

Hamilton are a Diddy team 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HMFC 86
3 hours ago, Jambos_1874 said:

 

No it isn't.


This pantomime then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EIEIO
25 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

 

When people say the players are not good enough. Man for man how many of the Hamilton players are better than their opposite number in a Hearts shirt?

No idea couldn't name a single player apart from Templeton. None of them looked any worse than their opponents yesterday though. They are a team we are a rag bag of individuals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Prince Buaben

Its not just the lower down Premier teams we toil against. Christ we toiled against league 2 Stenhousemuir. Any team that has to be broken down and make it difficult we toil against

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ethan Hunt
21 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

We should of signed Temps instead of that prick with the tash.

 

Quite evident Stendels eye for a player is as bad as Leveins scouting team.

Tedious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Victorian

I think people are missing the point regarding so-called diddy teams.   The reality is that this division doesn't have any diddy teams.   Not this season.     Every team has had poor runs and some are better than others at digging out results,   but every team is well organised and can play a bit.

 

If we are hell bent on being the one disorganised team playing baws on the chopping block tactics then the end result will be obvious.    You need to adjust to the situation that presents itself.    This manager is still to show he knows that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambos_1874
1 hour ago, HMFC 86 said:


This pantomime then

JKB definitely is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheOak88
1 hour ago, EIEIO said:

No idea couldn't name a single player apart from Templeton. None of them looked any worse than their opponents yesterday though. They are a team we are a rag bag of individuals.

 

Yep that’s the difference I think you are missing. It’s not that the quality of players we have aren’t good enough, it’s that we are not a team and do not play a system which fits out players. That’s down to the Management Team unfortunately.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HMFC 86
13 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

JKB definitely is.


Oh no it isnt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...