Jump to content
Handofgod2015

Boyce & Hickey

Recommended Posts

Handofgod2015

Someone told me in the taxi tonight they heard Boyce was out with a back injury picked up @ Darkheed and that Hickey is in the squad.........

 

Could be a load of ham shank but do any of the “in the know” crew have any info in this? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
barcajambo

Boyce is out, hasn’t trained since Celtic.  
 

Hickey starts, Zlamal in goals, uche upfront and smith holding mid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Heres Rixxy

So none of the January transfer players in involved... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh

Boyce injured already

 

:vrface:

 

It is ok we have Washington

 

:vrface:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1971fozzy

That’s terrible news if true about Boyce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiwidoug
15 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Boyce injured already

 

:vrface:

 

It is ok we have Washington

 

:vrface:

 

 

Good man.  Great to see you positive in potential adversity.

 

The Dunkirk spirit.

 

You and I are soulmates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TypoonJambo

Thank **** for Storm Dennis then, can't see this going ahead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deans Jambo
12 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Thank **** for Storm Dennis then, can't see this going ahead. 

It will. Far worse last week and no Scottish cup games were postponed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DH1986

Said it midweek we should have rested Boyce and Naismith in what was a no chance of winning fixture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Newton51
1 minute ago, DH1986 said:

Said it midweek we should have rested Boyce and Naismith in what was a no chance of winning fixture.

 

This And souttar, smith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
9 minutes ago, Deans Jambo said:

It will. Far worse last week and no Scottish cup games were postponed. 

Aye it’ll be on. Unless the forecast is wrong and the wind is much worse than predicted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DH1986
2 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

 

This And souttar, smith


Real shortsightedness from the management team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smithee
10 minutes ago, DH1986 said:


Real shortsightedness from the management team.

I don't agree, we were trying to get a result. Hearts should always be trying to get a result. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Roller
25 minutes ago, DH1986 said:


Real shortsightedness from the management team.


And what about those that paid £33 for the pleasure?

 

Just forfeit the game before a ball is kicked?

 

:Aye:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Roller
16 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I don't agree, we were trying to get a result. Hearts should always be trying to get a result. 


Correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DH1986
24 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I don't agree, we were trying to get a result. Hearts should always be trying to get a result. 

 

8 minutes ago, The Roller said:


And what about those that paid £33 for the pleasure?

 

Just forfeit the game before a ball is kicked?

 

:Aye:

 

 


Sorry.....

 

But you might have missed the fact we are rock bottom of the league and our next two games are vital....real 6 pointers. We weren’t ever getting a result at Celtic so don’t give me this “we are Hearts” bullshit. We are in a horrendous position and need to think smarter.

 

Games v Hamilton and St Mirren are far more important than a game v Celtic.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kingantti1874
45 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Said it midweek we should have rested Boyce and Naismith in what was a no chance of winning fixture.


agreed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chong
29 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I don't agree, we were trying to get a result. Hearts should always be trying to get a result. 

 

 

Exactly this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Roller
1 minute ago, DH1986 said:

 


Sorry.....

 

But you might have missed the fact we are rock bottom of the league and our next two games are vital....real 6 pointers. We weren’t ever getting a result at Celtic so don’t give me this “we are Hearts” bullshit. We are in a horrendous position and need to think smarter.

 

Games v Hamilton and St Mirren are far more important than a game v Celtic.

 

 


An easy attitude to take when you’re sat on the sofa, I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DH1986
Just now, The Roller said:


An easy attitude to take when you’re sat on the sofa, I guess.


Just common sense tbh.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sjh1874

Uche should be no where near our first team even with Boyce out. He’ll spend the entire game wrestling with the defenders without once looking at the ball. He doesn’t link play, has a terrible touch and couldn’t hit a coo on the erse with a banjo. Get Washy playing along side Walker/Naisy/Mosh.

 

I would love Uche to prove me wrong but sadly I just don’t think he is capable of doing so. If picked he along with ten others will get full encouragement to get what will be an absolutely crucial three points.

 
HHGH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Toxteth O'Grady

Washington is equally useless - hasn’t scored apart from pens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hmfc_liam06
2 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Washington is equally useless - hasn’t scored apart from pens

 

How many games has he played centre forward?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sjh1874
2 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Washington is equally useless - hasn’t scored apart from pens


Washington is around ten times the player Uche will ever be mate. He needs to score more definitely but he manages the fundamentals quite well whereas Uche simply doesn’t 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mauricio Pinilla
4 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Washington is equally useless - hasn’t scored apart from pens

 

Technically one was from open play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John Findlay
10 minutes ago, DH1986 said:


Just common sense tbh.

 

 

No it's not, you go out and try and win every game. Some people soft as shite nowadays

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spellczech
1 hour ago, DH1986 said:


Real shortsightedness from the management team.

Disagree - only way we'll get better at playing this system is to practice it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DH1986
8 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

No it's not, you go out and try and win every game. Some people soft as shite nowadays


And some are delusional......

 

We had no chance of winning on Wednesday and we should have kept our better players for what is a much more important game.

 

Having your head up your backside doesn’t give you the best view of what is going on around you JF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DH1986
Just now, Spellczech said:

Disagree - only way we'll get better at playing this system is to practice it.


Playing a pressing game at Celtic with the players at our disposal wasn’t going to be beneficial to anyone.

 

Stop kidding yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smithee
Just now, DH1986 said:


Playing a pressing game at Celtic with the players at our disposal wasn’t going to be beneficial to anyone.

 

Stop kidding yourself.

Bollocks to all you surrender monkeys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spellczech
Just now, DH1986 said:


Playing a pressing game at Celtic with the players at our disposal wasn’t going to be beneficial to anyone.

 

Stop kidding yourself.

In your opinion. Personally I think you sound like a surrender monkey. But that is just my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vegas-voss

Boyce out is huge and what a boost for them.Im hoping Walker keeps playing how he has been and hopefully he scores today now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spellczech
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Bollocks to all you surrender monkeys

LOL great minds...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John Findlay
2 minutes ago, DH1986 said:


And some are delusional......

 

We had no chance of winning on Wednesday and we should have kept our better players for what is a much more important game.

 

Having your head up your backside doesn’t give you the best view of what is going on around you JF.

Watched Hearts since 1965, I very seen far more shite than you can imagine, I've never once see a Hearts team go out and deliberately get beat. I hope no Hearts team ever throws in the towel before a ball is kicked. Delusional away and **** yourself son.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smithee
Just now, Spellczech said:

LOL great minds...

:laugh2: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DH1986
3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Bollocks to all you surrender monkeys

 

3 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

In your opinion. Personally I think you sound like a surrender monkey. But that is just my opinion.


Fools seldom differ.......

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smithee
Just now, DH1986 said:

 


Fools seldom differ.......

 

 

 

Doesnt matter what you say, we now know if we stand our ground you'll whimper and give up without a fight 😛 

 

 

surrender-monkey.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DC_92

If we'd started Uche and Washington instead of Boyce and Naismith on Wednesday, would that really have been tantamount to trying to lose deliberately? No, it would have been sensible squad rotation, given the game today and the amount of minutes Boyce and Naismith have played in a short space of time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DH1986
2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Watched Hearts since 1965, I very seen far more shite than you can imagine, I've never once see a Hearts team go out and deliberately get beat. I hope no Hearts team ever throws in the towel before a ball is kicked. Delusional away and **** yourself son.


I don’t care if you watched Hearts when they played in long trousers.....it doesn’t make you any more of a Hearts supporter than someone who has gone consistently since 1980.

 

And it sure as shit doesn’t make your opinion more worthy.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stan
8 minutes ago, DH1986 said:


And some are delusional......

 

We had no chance of winning on Wednesday and we should have kept our better players for what is a much more important game.

 

Having your head up your backside doesn’t give you the best view of what is going on around you JF.

Sorry DH, but there aren't enough games left to choose which ones are worth competing in.

Handing the points over before any match is not an option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DH1986
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

 

Doesnt matter what you say, we now know if we stand our ground you'll whimper and give up without a fight 😛 

 

 

surrender-monkey.jpg


Wars aren’t always won by the bravest......there are bits of kamikaze pilots and other suicide bombers strewn all over the world to prove that.

 

You got to be a bit smarter and bit more tactical these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smithee
Just now, DH1986 said:


Wars aren’t always won by the bravest......there are bits of kamikaze pilots and other suicide bombers strewn all over the world to prove that.

 

You got to be a bit smarter and bit more tactical these days.

Planned losses are the new wins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DH1986
3 minutes ago, stan said:

Sorry DH, but there aren't enough games left to choose which ones are worth competing in.

Handing the points over before any match is not an option.


There aren’t enough games.....which is why you have to have the balls and brains to make tough decisions.

 

Today is more important than Wednesday......that wasn’t a game we were ever winning. Anyone who thinks differently is dreaming.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smithee
4 minutes ago, stan said:

Sorry DH, but there aren't enough games left to choose which ones are worth competing in.

Handing the points over before any match is not an option.

That's how I see it too, we beat the the hun a couple of weeks earlier, we'd be arseholes not to have a pop, for the away fans if nothing else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DH1986
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Planned losses are the new wins.


It’s about winning the war....not one battle out of 11.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack

Put your wife's housekeeping money on Washington scoring today.

 

You'll thank me later. So will your wife...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:look:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dazinho88
9 minutes ago, DH1986 said:


I don’t care if you watched Hearts when they played in long trousers.....it doesn’t make you any more of a Hearts supporter than someone who has gone consistently since 1980.

 

And it sure as shit doesn’t make your opinion more worthy.

 

 

I must admit, I tend to agree with you. 

 

I don't agree that squad utilisation is even close to losing deliberately. If Boyce and Smith were nursing knocks then they should have been left ou, Uche should have started against Celtic and Smith should have been replaced by Bozanic or Langer in the line up. 

 

Call me what you like, I don't see the merits in risking players with knocks away to Celtic when we have back to back fixtures against our immediate rivals

Edited by dazinho88
.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
1 minute ago, dazinho88 said:

I must admit, I tend to agree with you. 

 

I don't agree that squad utilisation is even close to losing deliberately. If Boyce and Smith were nursing knocks then they should have been left ou, Uche should have started against Celtic and Smith should have been replaced by Bozanic or Langer in the line up. 

 

Call me what you like, I don't see the merits in risking players with knocks away to Celtic when we have back to back fixtures against our immediate rivals

All about opinions, Susan.👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dazinho88
Just now, Barack said:

All about opinions, Susan.👍🏻

Ironically, my mums name 😂

 

Edit: mum joke incoming

Edited by dazinho88
.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kila
2 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

It’s about winning the war....not one battle out of 11.


We haven’t even lost today yet ffs! Why are you so negative all the time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...