new mafia sign up

yvonnejambo

yvonnejambo

Anyone wanting to play? I got nights off for next few weeks so have a bit time :)

I will do a regular mafia game with 1 mafia godfather, 2 mafia members, 1 doc, 1 cop , 1 assassin and 2 masons.

The mafia Godfather will get to recruit a new member every 2nd night and the mafia as a whole get to kill every other night. If the godfather gets killed the mafia can kill every night but cant recruit anymore.

So if you want to play put your name down here. will start the game when there are 20 players or Monday whatever comes first!

Its a nice easy version for anyone who aint played before and not sure what happens :)

I got excited, thought it was a recruitment post. Always facied myself as a mafia godmother, ha!

yvonnejambo
I got excited, thought it was a recruitment post. Always facied myself as a mafia godmother, ha!

Play the game you never know where it may lead ;)

count me in as usual

promise not to vote to lynch you this time vonny

;)

yvonnejambo
count me in as usual

promise not to vote to lynch you this time vonny

;)

Yeah who you going to pick on now eh?????? :):cool:

I'm going to T in the Park next weekend, but if you think it'll be finished by Thursday night then count me in :)

Captain Lithuania
Anyone wanting to play? I got nights off for next few weeks so have a bit time :)

I will do a regular mafia game with 1 mafia godfather, 2 mafia members, 1 doc, 1 cop , 1 assassin and 2 masons.

The mafia Godfather will get to recruit a new member every 2nd night and the mafia as a whole get to kill every other night. If the godfather gets killed the mafia can kill every night but cant recruit anymore.

So if you want to play put your name down here. will start the game when there are 20 players or Monday whatever comes first!

Its a nice easy version for anyone who aint played before and not sure what happens :)

Ok, I will, what's the code..?

yvonnejambo
Ok, I will, what's the code..?

You just need to be able to post on the thread every day ( or if you cant have a decent excuse beforehand). Read previos games to get an idea, but you will pick it up as you go along and I will PM everyone what they have to do when the game starts.

yvonnejambo
I'm going to T in the Park next weekend, but if you think it'll be finished by Thursday night then count me in :)

will add you if it goes over T time then I wont punish you for non voting, if you have a role you could PM your predictions for weekend in advance :)

Sexton Hardcastle

Il play but like the other TITP folks. Il now doubt be offed early for doing nothing again. Still hurting ?? I think so!

yvonnejambo

Thats 8 so far, need a few more come on people you know you want toooooo...............................

:P

I'll open the bar now - that might attract some of the Friday night crowd. :D

yvonnejambo

Will have to wait till few more sign up before starting :)

JennyJambo

No can do this time round boys and girls...moving house on Thursday so I'm in chaos and likely to remain in chaos for some days afterwards...especially as my new house looks like a building site and is unfit for human inhabitation :eek:

Still it'll all be worth it come the new season when you can all come in for a pint before the games eh? See how good I am to you all?? :wacko:

Right boxes don't pack themselves no matter how much I will them too!

Sexton Hardcastle

Sorry but im pulling out.

TITP on friday and need to pack for ma holiday on the monday nite as well.

Have fun

stella_jambo

ach ill play, miss the lynchings.

ill be about work dependant but ill def be on at least 1 every day!

Yvonne, Im gonna need to pull out.

I'm away on holiday next Friday so will probably miss the game :(

thought it would of started by now.

At the end of the last game Yvonne I suggested folks had become gooned out and suggested we start again in mid august once the season has started (unless you are a Hobo :))

Commander Harris

if folks are really wanting a game just now then I'm happy to play, although I agree with Deek that a wee break until the season starts might be beneficial.

yvonnejambo

Im happy either to wait or play a quickie nowish. Flux what is your big brother idea? I am going on holiday mid Aug so wont be around for playing then.

I could just run a game with whoever is about and condense the roles?

Seeing as it doesn't seem to be happening right now this post is pointless, but I dont think I'll be around much to play.

So there JL!:laugh:

Its been a while, count me in :D

Vote Cigaro

yvonnejambo

Game going to start tomorrow (mini game). If you want to play and haven't had a PM from me please PM me or sign up here ;)

Commander Harris

I'm not generally about on Sundays so probably wont be on the game thread til late sunday evening. If that's alright then count me in. :)

Archived