Highlights

The Verminator

The Verminator

Just watched them on the BBC website and for the second goal, all you can hear is someone shouting "Stay in your goals, stay in your ******* goals" as the ball hits the back of the net.

Mind you, the Killie goalie is equally pants/stupid!

Jambof3tornado
12 minutes ago, The Verminator said:

Just watched them on the BBC website and for the second goal, all you can hear is someone shouting "Stay in your goals, stay in your ******* goals" as the ball hits the back of the net.

Mind you, the Killie goalie is equally pants/stupid!

Its halkett you can hear.

airdriejambo3
12 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Not sure he speaks English

This just reminded me of an incident in the 1st half when Killie had a free kick and Langer was walking to cover Brophy(9) and Naismith was shouting " Nine, Nine Nine" at him and he ran the opposite direction from Brophy. Anybody else see this possible nine - nein situation. Might just be a coincidence but made me lol

14 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Clare weak for the opening goal 

Agreed.  Don’t think Souttar covered himself in glory either (he could have jumped to block).  

The Verminator
7 minutes ago, airdriejambo3 said:

This just reminded me of an incident in the 1st half when Killie had a free kick and Langer was walking to cover Brophy(9) and Naismith was shouting " Nine, Nine Nine" at him and he ran the opposite direction from Brophy. Anybody else see this possible nine - nein situation. Might just be a coincidence but made me lol

Or maybe he liked punk rock bands!

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Mort said:

The first goal came from a calamitous situation that led to the corner. Does pereira even attempt a proper save?

equal shitbaggery from Pereira and Clare for that.. should never be losing that header

Lord Beni of Gorgie
27 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Agreed.  Don’t think Souttar covered himself in glory either (he could have jumped to block).  

Soapy had an awful night,  result of quick fire matches coming back. 

I'd rest him Saturday 

SectionDJambo

It is a worry that we may have brought him and Halkett back too quickly, or be asking them to play so many games so soon after long lay offs.

The two of them are not playing to the best they have.

35 minutes ago, Mort said:

The first goal came from a calamitous situation that led to the corner. Does pereira even attempt a proper save?

At the time I wondered if the ball had gone out via the Killie player. Anyone in the Gorgie stand get a view of this?

getting more hacked off everytime i see these goals, utterly depressing from the keeper, all three goals, i was there last week in perth too and im convinced a decent goalie saves 5 out of 6 of the goals he has lost, awful just awful, i have no faith or belief in him at all 😞

6 minutes ago, gordiegords said:

getting more hacked off everytime i see these goals, utterly depressing from the keeper, all three goals, i was there last week in perth too and im convinced a decent goalie saves 5 out of 6 of the goals he has lost, awful just awful, i have no faith or belief in him at all 😞

I agree that he was at fault for all three. The first one is appalling. It’s a header from more or less a standing jump. It’s not all that powerful, it’s pretty central and our keeper once again actually manages to lose height in flailing at it. 

Edited by leginten

2 minutes ago, leginten said:

I agree that he was at fault for all three. The first one is appalling. It’s a header from more or less a standing jump. It’s not all that powerful, it’s pretty central and our keeper once again actually manages to lose height in flailing at it. 

Im sure he loses height at the third one as well, as it comes towards him he bends his knees down then reaches up, he plays like i did in goal back in the day, slightly scared of the ball, horrific.

43 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Soapy had an awful night,  result of quick fire matches coming back. 

I'd rest him Saturday 

Might well have been affected by number of games. Naismith and souttar certs to miss Saturday imo

11 minutes ago, gordiegords said:

Im sure he loses height at the third one as well, as it comes towards him he bends his knees down then reaches up, he plays like i did in goal back in the day, slightly scared of the ball, horrific.

He absolutely buckles at the third one. 

Maybe someone at the club should actually look at the next keeper we sign.

15 minutes ago, gordiegords said:

Was right in line in the main stand at the 3rd goal, he actually dived out the way. If he had stood still it would have hit him, but he dived left and down.

Quite unbelievable

42 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

At the time I wondered if the ball had gone out via the Killie player. Anyone in the Gorgie stand get a view of this?

I sit in section A and thought the rebound came back of the lillie player. 

pettigrewsstylist
1 hour ago, Mort said:

Who is meant to be defending in the lead up to that corner?

pettigrewsstylist
4 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Was right in line in the main stand at the 3rd goal, he actually dived out the way. If he had stood still it would have hit him, but he dived left and down.

Quite unbelievable

Unless you have been watching him all season. Then its very believable

pettigrewsstylist
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

equal shitbaggery from Pereira and Clare for that.. should never be losing that header

The boy just cant defend. When he tries its penalty or red card waiting to happen. Also has no afterburner to get back.

Ridiculous to perservere with him at RB.

Cant say ive been purring over his crosses either.

Better than he was, no doubt, but......

1 hour ago, kila said:

Can hear it at 2:23, Halkett is rightly raging with him

if he had stayed on his line Halkett would probably have made the tackle.... don't blame him for a second.

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

The boy just cant defend. When he tries its penalty or red card waiting to happen. Also has no afterburner to get back.

Ridiculous to perservere with him at RB.

Cant say ive been purring over his crosses either.

Better than he was, no doubt, but......

I didn’t want to be critical, he has improved.. but his positioning was all wrong on so many occasions.. he does have that ability to ghost past people but still chose the easy cross.. smith back on at RB play him on right mid

12 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Unless you have been watching him all season. Then its very believable

Very true, but actually diving out the way, is hitting the bottom of the barrel IMO.

No way can he be picked on Sat.

Sick to the pit of my stomach now with continually seeing the benches and players of clubs like Killie, Motherwell, St Johnstone etc....absolutely getting it up us and loving it.

That’s football of course but our incompetence in these games has gone on far too long. It’s shocking. 

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Sick to the pit of my stomach now with continually seeing the benches and players of clubs like Killie, Motherwell, St Johnstone etc....absolutely getting it up us and loving it.

That’s football of course but our incompetence in these games has gone on far too long. It’s shocking. 

yep - getting spit roasted by diddy pointless clubs.. ****ing pathetic 

Couldn't really tell at the game but the goalie was at fault for all three I think. 

Also, why have all the Killie players got those horrible sleeve tattoos! 

45 minutes ago, leginten said:

His positioning is terrible for all the goals

52 minutes ago, gordiegords said:

I pretty much agree with you but would have said 4 from 6. Either way we might well have won both games.

11 hours ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Who is meant to be defending in the lead up to that corner?

Souttar and White play him onside. Then Souttar turns to look over at the linesman rather than chase the man he has just lost. Think Souttar was asleep for the whole of the first half.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Only highlights but Henderson getting slagged seems a bit harsh as he was behind both our best chances in the first half - great run for his shot, great cross for the header 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
1 hour ago, Gambo said:

As poor as the goalie was, the defending of goal 1 & 3 was awful.

Agree and only 1 goal was as a result - arguably - of the press. But actually it came from Pereira not staying on his line. 

Periera stays on his line then Halkett either continues to push Burke out wide and if he does get a shot away the keeper is there But as soon as he charges out Halkett has to go into cover mode and try and block what he can see is going to happen.

With hindsight Halkett should just have kept on towards Burke but that goal is all down to our keeper, and a decent finish. Not many players would execute that quite as well.

After all of that we actually should have drawn.