Wednesday's Herald

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Csaba's Broon Shoes

An article in tomorrow mornings Herald makes interesting reading

stating Roman Romanov is dealing with Hearts and Vladimir is

sitting tight in Kaunas

I am not too good with the link

Winston Ingram

Depends how you read it, I suppose.. I took it that he is a) in Kaunas B) Roman is also there and c) they are both dealing with Hearts. After all, Ruber and Weiss both said they spoke with Vlad.

Don't think Roman has any more influence on his father than anyone else. In fact, Roman has always given impression his Hearts' involvement is under his father's insistence and is something he would rather be out of!

HMFC-chris

Yes the Herald qouting a newspaper guy in the far east - does anybody really think Vlad speaks to the press anymore over there than he does here - pure speculation about how the two of them work - from what I can see neither of them are having much to do with Hearts at the moment. Can't for a minute beleive that Vlad tells anyone outside his clique who is doing what within his organisation - if he even knows.

portobellojambo1
cheers , how do you do that link thingy

When you are reading the article the web address is shown at the top of your browser.

Highlight it, click copy, then paste it into the body of your text on here

http://www.theherald.co.uk/sport/headlines/display.var.2373886.0.Kaunas_victory_will_finally_have_tongues_wagging_in_Edinburgh.php

Nelly Terraces

"I don't think they would take more than 200 or 300 fans to Scotland for that game. Maybe some Lithuanians living there or Hearts fans will go to support them."

That'll be shining. Hope they get butchered.

winston churchill
cheers , how do you do that link thingy

when you open an article/web page

left click,then right click in the browser bar at the top of the page.

then left click on cut or copy.

when you post on here.left click ,then right click,then left click on copy.

Csaba's Broon Shoes
when you open an article/web page

left click,then right click in the browser bar at the top of the page.

then left click on cut or copy.

when you post on here.left click ,then right click,then left click on copy.

left

right

left

right , there's more chance than Hearts getting a manager by October than

me learning how to post a kitchen sink

Nelly Terraces
left

right

left

Heh heh. ;)

Five to One

I'd support the trolls before one of Vlad's teams. Did I just type that? This whole merry go round has scrambled my brain.

winston churchill
left

right

left

go on,gee it a try.

Csaba's Broon Shoes
go on,gee it a try.

ttp://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/jul/02/uefa.manchestercity

ttp://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/jul/02/uefa.manchestercity

Auld Reekin'

" "Vladimir is now spending most of his time over here in Kaunas with Roman, his son, dealing with Hearts," revealed Gediminas Reklaitis, sportswriter with the Kauno Diena newspaper in Lithuania. "He is trying not to get too directly involved with things in Scotland. But if Kaunas get through to play Rangers I can imagine he will have a lot of fun with this." "

:blink:

If feckin' only...

:cussing:

I'd support the trolls before one of Vlad's teams. Did I just type that? This whole merry go round has scrambled my brain.

Aye, it's like Alice Through the Looking Glass just now.

For the first time in my life I'll be supporting the Hun in a European game - I hope they totally destroy Kaunus.

By The Light..
" "Vladimir is now spending most of his time over here in Kaunas with Roman, his son, dealing with Hearts," revealed Gediminas Reklaitis, sportswriter with the Kauno Diena newspaper in Lithuania. "He is trying not to get too directly involved with things in Scotland. But if Kaunas get through to play Rangers I can imagine he will have a lot of fun with this." "

:blink:

If feckin' only...

:cussing:

I hope Kaunus get royally pumped by the andorrans, however if they do get to play in Glasgow it would be sweet if Velicka scores.

I hope Kaunus get royally pumped by the andorrans, however if they do get to play in Glasgow it would be sweet if Velicka scores.

For the first time in my life I would actively support the hunnery

I'd hope they whipped the life out of Vlads EPL wannabees.

Yes the Herald qouting a newspaper guy in the far east - does anybody really think Vlad speaks to the press anymore over there than he does here - pure speculation about how the two of them work - from what I can see neither of them are having much to do with Hearts at the moment. Can't for a minute beleive that Vlad tells anyone outside his clique who is doing what within his organisation - if he even knows.

Thats the sad thing. Vlad does regularly speak to Russian / Lithuanian press. We get interpretations on here sometimes - although our Lithuanian "friends" appear suspicious by their absence at present

See, thats the contempt of the man for us

He'll speak about his ego trip anywhere apart from the country in which we are based.

The Old Tolbooth

You know, I was actually thinking the same thing to myself yesterday and felt dirty because of it, I honestly hope the Andorran side turn them over so I don't get faced with such a dilemma!

Seymour M Hersh
You know, I was actually thinking the same thing to myself yesterday and felt dirty because of it, I honestly hope the Andorran side turn them over so I don't get faced with such a dilemma!

It's no dilemma John. You don't have to support either team. Who do you support when the ugly sisters play each other?

Auld Reekin'
It's no dilemma John. You don't have to support either team. Who do you support when the ugly sisters play each other?

Careful now, or it could turn into one of those threads!!! :eek:;)

TimeBandit

maybe we should collude with the Huns to create a hearts section for that game,....

I will be at least borrowing my mates hun scarf...

This is the bit that annoyed me..

"I think he would fly straight to Edinburgh to laugh at Rangers."

So he can fly here to laugh at rangers yet hasn't got the guts to face up to the fans and explain why he's such afu* and hellbent on destroying our club?!!!

Altogether now... The cry was....

Auld Reekin'

Yeah - hadn't thought of that! That would be the best outcome of all, and I'd have no problem shouting for an Andorran team. :)

Sub4TiddlerMurray

:eek::eek::eek: WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP!!!

Archived