Season 2020/21

grumpyespana

3 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

This is what I kept reading on Hibs.net last night.

Saying that the OP is getting a bit carried away

Saying that the OP is getting a bit carried away

you say , 

i think if we buy into Daniel , back Daniel just now?  why not The future? The plans mapped , winning the league next year is not beyond us ........the OP is on the money here...... get the bookies pumped ,now, a little cash outlay  👍

3 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Never understood this chat. They've just beat celtic away, still in Europe and will likely push celtic hard for the title. We never seem to beat an old firm team without someone coming out with 'poor celtic/rangers team' instead of giving hearts credit. Shite chat but not surprising. 

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻.    👏🏻

22 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

He's a hibs troll. Needs launched. 

Maybe you should pay him a visit?

Oops!  I'll have to repent of that pronto.

My fear for next season is the potential cost of a season ticket. Despite a very poor product on the pitch, the price of season tickets have risen substantially in the last 2 seasons, unless you are under 18, over 65 or a student.

Budge has admitted her mistake of not binning Levein earlier and now looks to be attempting to make amends by backing Stendel in the transfer market by sanctioning new players and back room staff.

Last year we received the call to financially back the team by purchasing a season ticket via an e mail in early March. With any luck we should be on a good run and feeling very good about the future by early March this year and I have a fear that Budge will be emboldened by the potential turn around in performance and attempt to go to season ticket holders with further inflated prices in an attempt to off set this increased expenditure with greater income from season tickets.

My own thoughts are that I haven’t come close to receiving value for money for my season ticket over the last 2 seasons and any increase would be very unwelcome.

4 minutes ago, jambodavie said:

My fear for next season is the potential cost of a season ticket. Despite a very poor product on the pitch, the price of season tickets have risen substantially in the last 2 seasons, unless you are under 18, over 65 or a student.

Budge has admitted her mistake of not binning Levein earlier and now looks to be attempting to make amends by backing Stendel in the transfer market by sanctioning new players and back room staff.

Last year we received the call to financially back the team by purchasing a season ticket via an e mail in early March. With any luck we should be on a good run and feeling very good about the future by early March this year and I have a fear that Budge will be emboldened by the potential turn around in performance and attempt to go to season ticket holders with further inflated prices in an attempt to off set this increased expenditure with greater income from season tickets.

My own thoughts are that I haven’t come close to receiving value for money for my season ticket over the last 2 seasons and any increase would be very unwelcome.

Pretty sure this season is the first increase in prices for a few years is it not?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
33 minutes ago, graygo said:

So you've been there then?  

I've been there but where's there?