15 Games Remaining

Romulus

fabienleclerq

I think Saturday will tell us a lot. The huns never sit in so we can high press and they will try and play football still. St Johnstone are going to sit in then go long, we need to be ready for those balls over the top. And be confident/patient enough in possession. 

SomethingAboutObua

Kilmarnock's slide is bringing them into the relegation scrap, if we can get wins then it's us and County for 7th and leaving 4 teams that a lot of fans in the league would like to see go down in the scrap for 10th and 9th.

Hibs have got 6th place already there's no chance we'll catch them unless Jack Ross sacks the squad then himself on transfer deadline day. Hibs 5th, Livi 6th, us 7th with probably more points than 5th once the post split fixtures are over.

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, JamboGraham said:

Ha...this place can be nuts at times....of course yesterday was incredible and we have some very positive signs but....

We are still bottom of the league, yesterday was only our third league win of the season and we haven't won a league match outside Edinburgh in almost a year...

Let's go to St Johnstone this weekend and see what happens. At the very least we head to Perth this weekend feeling confident which is a massive boost for the players and us supporters.

The objective this week is still identical to last week....get off the bottom of the table!!!

Yeah I’m here. I’ll take 10th right now with improved performances and some wins. Next season we can start setting real targets. 

Borders Jambo

38 points plus and I'll be happy.

Then let us see what happens next year.  

I always think that if we have a bad season such as this one, the next one tends to be so much better as the players don't want to get involved in a relegation dogfight again.

I posted this in another thread but 

the way I see it is this, by this weekend we could be  3-4 points off 7th place .

Hamilton 18 points v Celtic- loss

St Mirren 20 points v Hibs - loss

Ross County 22 points v Rangers, loss then kilmarnock draw 

st Johnstone 23 points v Celtic loss then Hearts- loss 

kilmarnock 23 points- v Ross County - draw 

Following these I expect us to be on 20, Hamilton 18, St Mirren 20, Ross County 23, St Johnstone 23, Kilmarnock 24