Dan the Man

NB GIN

Love this guy his passion is superb.... so refreshing to see a manager not scared of the ugly sisters just has a go. The bench today, not a defender on it and 5 attacking players on the pitch at the final whistle. 

We have went from the most depressing manager ever to this, have to applaud Ann Budge on  this appointment.

Exciting times ahead 👏👏👏👏

Ann did well to get him in but I don't think he would have even have been a target for her had his name not grown around the fans when we were recruiting...not when you see the other interviewed candidates. 

I think she gave us what we wanted (which is great!) 

I love the guy. Reminds me of Paulo but this ride is going to be far more exciting. 

3 minutes ago, Homme said:

Ann did well to get him in but I don't think he would have even have been a target for her had his name not grown around the fans when we were recruiting...not when you see the other interviewed candidates. 

I think she gave us what we wanted (which is great!) 

I love the guy. Reminds me of Paulo but this ride is going to be far more exciting. 

I was sat in a pub in Glasgow before the Semi, talking to other guys from the Bathgate bus and I was banging on that Stendel should be the target. Everything I had heard about him made him sound perfect, I didnt think we were going to get him but I am absolutely delighted we waited to get him.

The future is definitely maroon