Thank you Daniel

Last Laff

Byyy The Light
29 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Oh Danny Stendel you are the love of my life, oh Danny Stendel I'd let you sh@g my wife.....

I want unkempt hair too...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Last Laff

• Pasquale for King

• NlGHTMARE

• Redhelen

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Italian Lambretta

Just think if Ann Budge had dealt with the issue earlier we wouldn't have Daniel Stendel at the club

She's played a blinder 😁

It's the beginning of something very very special. I'm so excited, I think I better have another large malt...........be rude not to eh? 

:sadrobbo:

8 minutes ago, Jodami said:

Have to be honest and say he wasn't my first choice for the job but he really does look like the right choice. Just amazing to watch a Hearts team that looks to win and is aggressive against any opposition. His initial decisions in this window have been spot on and I was delighted to see him start Moore and Henderson ahead of players with bigger reputations today. That sends exactly the right message to young players at the club. 

👍 100%

As soon as his name came up I just knew he was the one to lead us back to where we should be. We’re staying up and then next summer we’ll be digging our passports out.

2 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Subs where phenomenal. Ambitious, outrageous!  The midfield energy with our young players was unbelievable.

This is going to be the beginning of a incredible journey.  You just know it. 

What was it? About 5 forwards of differing styles on the park at 1-1? 

It looks like to me he’s fashioning an attack loaded side honed on hard work and able to quickly turn defence into attack. 

This is what Hearts should be about today. Blood, snotters, sweat coming out every pore and clever play laced through it. 

1 hour ago, Debut 4 said:

It looks like to me he’s fashioning an attack loaded side honed on hard work and able to quickly turn defence into attack. 

This is what Hearts should be about today. Blood, snotters, sweat coming out every pore and clever play laced through it. 

Ken, it was crazy :lol: every other manager in the league would be sticking on defenders, Danny was going gung ho football manager with extra effort and the boys produced and bought into it. 

Totally correct too, if we play like that and lose I don’t care it’s what we should be about, especially at Our Castle.  💪

What a ****ing relief to finally look a the dugout and not just see decent players but a management team who know their arse from their elbow. 

Tenaciousdandy
3 hours ago, Cruyff said:

He's changed the whole mindset and the atmosphere. He's done more than just improve us on the park. When he gets us safe and rebuilds us for next season, contract extension needed. 

This, the guy just oozes confidence, love how he has no fear and completely believes in his system, we need to make sure we have stendal for the long term, 

been here before
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

What a ****ing relief to finally look a the dugout and not just see decent players but a management team who know their arse from their elbow. 

Aye?

Could you see the dug out on the crappy free internet feed you were leeching?

3 hours ago, JimCornette said:

That was so positive on so many levels. Most complete "team" performance in literally years. Everyone to a man did their bit. 

I thought Halkett and Soutter was magnificent, Clare continued his rebirth with another great hard working display, Naisy and Boyce look absolutely formidable.

Ending the game with all that attacking talent on the field was such a refreshing change! In Daniel we trust.

I am so impressed with Clare.  Has found his position and revelling playing at RB.

I’ve said it a billions times on here - his 2.5 year deal needs 7.5 years added onto it.

Thanks for giving us our club back.

Thanks for giving us our atmosphere back.

WE ARE THE HEARTS!

Vielen Dank für die Gastfreundschaft und die positive Einstellung, die heute wirklich etwas Besonderes war. Ich hoffe, dies ist der Beginn von etwas Großem für unsere gemeinsame Zukunft

Just now, ManjaStendel said:

Vielen Dank für die Gastfreundschaft und die positive Einstellung, die heute wirklich etwas Besonderes war. Ich hoffe, dies ist der Beginn von etwas Großem für unsere gemeinsame Zukunft

anyone translate this?

Haringshairband
4 minutes ago, Masonic said:

anyone translate this?

Google: Thank you for the hospitality and the positive attitude, which was really special today. I hope this is the beginning of something great for our joint cooperation.

Haringshairband
7 minutes ago, ManjaStendel said:

Is that you Daniel :lol:

It should have been ten
2 hours ago, headersdad said:

Perhaps those who got so  uptight about us taking so long to find the right man while other teams acted faster and  ended up with inferior managers will realise that the best things are worth waiting for. Well done Anne for not panicking and getting it right.

SPOT ON 👏🏼

Clark Griswold

You can just tell why players play for him. It's infectious, professional, passionate and everything we have been missing. All aboard our Daniel's bus!

23 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

As much of a relief as it is to see some really spot on, positive posts from you today mate (and no mention of Mrs Budge for once). 👍

What a joy coming back up to Sneckie  tonight. Was that really Hearts I was watching today so many forwards on the park 😂🇱🇻🇱🇻HHGH 

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Gashauskis9 said:

I’m already starting to dread how it’s going to feel when he eventually leaves us 😭😭😭

We should only employ managers that have the same philosophy as stendal from now on, focus on our game plan and have no fear of the opposition 

51 minutes ago, ManjaStendel said:

Danke schon Manja - you’re a star 😊😊😊

1 hour ago, Gashauskis9 said:

I’m already starting to dread how it’s going to feel when he eventually leaves us 😭😭😭

He enjoys a good leaving do!

1 minute ago, Redhelen said:

Thanks. He looks delighted! 

:yas:

5 hours ago, headersdad said:

Perhaps those who got so  uptight about us taking so long to find the right man while other teams acted faster and  ended up with inferior managers will realise that the best things are worth waiting for. Well done Anne for not panicking and getting it right.

Image where we would be if Daniel had been brought in after the cup final.

After two years of drudgery,  watching boring, negative football, Stendel has been a breath of fresh air.  

Left back injured.  No problem, chuck another striker on!

He’s making watching Hearts a joy again.

4 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

It’s all about, I’m not kidding lads, it’s not just idle talk when I say all week I believe in you, and know you’re good enough to win the game, I mean it, here I’ll prove it, go on lads go get us the three points attack attack attack, Today the mentally really changed at your club, it’s what he’s been trying to do since he arrived, and it’s been coming, but after today it’s truly happened, you as fans know it, Stendel knows it, but most importantly the players know it. Stendel, the players, the fans, everyone at the club all believe in each other. I told you it would happen, and it has, you’ll kick on from here on in, and never look back, Mark my words, I’ve seen it all before. 

annushorribilis III
16 minutes ago, Getintaethem said:

After two years of drudgery,  watching boring, negative football, Stendel has been a breath of fresh air.  

Left back injured.  No problem, chuck another striker on!

He’s making watching Hearts a joy again.

This.

Got told off by the missus for the first time in years for swearing and my lad is walking about whistling "Oh The Hibees are gay". 

And I just found out my plans to go to Perth are dead because I bought her some theatre tickets for Xmas which

are this Saturday. 

SpruceBringsteen

I literally can't remember the last time I watched the game, then switched to Sky Sports News for the goals, then watched the highlights again on Sportscene. Cannot remember. It's certainly been more than 3 or 4 years. Said a few times on here that all I want/expect from Hearts players is that they leave it all on the park and make it fun to be a Hearts supporter.

It's absolutely ****ing wonderful to have that back again. :wub:

Pasquale for King
Just now, SpruceBringsteen said:

I literally can't remember the last time I watched the game, then switched to Sky Sports News for the goals, then watched the highlights again on Sportscene. Cannot remember. It's certainly been more than 3 or 4 years. Said a few times on here that all I want/expect from Hearts players is that they leave it all on the park and make it fun to be a Hearts supporter.

It's absolutely ****ing wonderful to have that back again. :wub:

It’s fantastic mate.

SpruceBringsteen
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

It’s fantastic mate.

If I was still living in Edinburgh I might even have left the pub. :biggrin2:

Pasquale for King
46 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

If I was still living in Edinburgh I might even have left the pub. :biggrin2:

Andy stayed for the whole game 😱😂.

7 hours ago, Jambo, Goodbye said:

Our left back got injured so he brought on a striker. 

Let that sink in 😍

You'll have me in tears if you're not careful.  Bottom of the league and up against Rangers who are on their most successful run ever.

Uche came on for Sibbick at left back. We ended the game with a 4-2-4 formation basically. :lol: 

Who’d have thought attacking might win you football matches. What a crazy idea.

8 hours ago, Martin_T said:

Definitely one of my better suggestions

:smugger:

Yeah, well done. Your thread certainly ended up building up a lot of support for DS. Maybe AB was looking in 😉

4 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Image where we would be if Daniel had been brought in after the cup final.

Quite honestly wouldn’t have happened. Barnsley had just been promoted and would have been extremely difficult to get him at the time. 

We were lucky he was available at the time for us and I am delighted we got him.

Its been said before but we could have easily appointed a manager for a quick fix and gone through the motions again but this change in philosophy is magnificent.

9 hours ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Just think if Ann Budge had dealt with the issue earlier we wouldn't have Daniel Stendel at the club

She's played a blinder 😁

Haha.

The amount of abuse she got for taking her time to fire Levein and to appoint DS led to an awful lot of abuse on here.

6 hours ago, NlGHTMARE said:

It’s all about, I’m not kidding lads, it’s not just idle talk when I say all week I believe in you, and know you’re good enough to win the game, I mean it, here I’ll prove it, go on lads go get us the three points attack attack attack, Today the mentally really changed at your club, it’s what he’s been trying to do since he arrived, and it’s been coming, but after today it’s truly happened, you as fans know it, Stendel knows it, but most importantly the players know it. Stendel, the players, the fans, everyone at the club all believe in each other. I told you it would happen, and it has, you’ll kick on from here on in, and never look back, Mark my words, I’ve seen it all before. 

👍🏻

9 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Ken, it was crazy :lol: every other manager in the league would be sticking on defenders, Danny was going gung ho football manager with extra effort and the boys produced and bought into it. 

Totally correct too, if we play like that and lose I don’t care it’s what we should be about, especially at Our Castle.  💪

👍🏻If anyone looked like switching off, Stendel or Naismith gestured to other players to keep pushed up.

Really brave style, and most welcome, which I think the players absolutely love too. 🇱🇻