Top Posters In This Topic

• Last Laff

• Pasquale for King

• NlGHTMARE

• Redhelen

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

A team with passion and fight but most importantly making watching the hearts ****ing amazing again.

Thank you big man.  HHGH. 

Hear Hear

He could do something special at the club and in his time here. The mans the real deal and game by game we look stronger and stronger. Brilliant watching that today.

Happy days all round. Thank you Big man indeed :) 

Hear hear. We will win more than we lose playing like that. I'll accept defeat if we play in that manner. The past 3 years have been chronic stuff yet today's performance has rekindled my passion for the club we all love

Edited by hmfcbilly

rudi must stay
Just now, redjambo said:

He is the real thing. About time.

He is too. Those subs were bold,and he got performances. Got everything right 

Subs where phenomenal. Ambitious, outrageous!  The midfield energy with our young players was unbelievable.

This is going to be the beginning of a incredible journey.  You just know it. 

Daniel stendal just now

"This is Tynecastle, our castle"

:wow:

Edited by AlimOzturk

3 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

He's a bit weird and unkempt and foreign tho isn't he? 

Unsure of why we didnt hire a gud Scottish laddie to be honest 

He’s so attack minded, all those forwards at the end, amazing stuff.

We've waited a long time for a manager that has this type of mindset.

Long may it continue.

Takeshi kovac

Bloody Jonny foreigner coming over here with his exciting attacking football, getting my team playing energetic high tempo football pfft

6 minutes ago, jockmac said:

He’s so attack minded, all those forwards at the end, amazing stuff.

We've waited a long time for a manager that has this type of mindset.

Long may it continue.

Burleyesq.  With a lot less budget, using our youth and ironically making the players “believe” in themselves.  

I feel like a tit moaning over the whole Xmas episode, let the man do what he wants because he’s the most trusted guy at the club. 

Edited by Last Laff

Such a contrast.  Attacking them.  Up for the fight, and hungry for the win.   Rather than sitting back, timidly, hoping for a draw. 

Edited by Paolo

That was so positive on so many levels. Most complete "team" performance in literally years. Everyone to a man did their bit. 

I thought Halkett and Soutter was magnificent, Clare continued his rebirth with another great hard working display, Naisy and Boyce look absolutely formidable.

Ending the game with all that attacking talent on the field was such a refreshing change! In Daniel we trust.

19 minutes ago, JimCornette said:

That was so positive on so many levels. Most complete "team" performance in literally years. Everyone to a man did their bit. 

I thought Halkett and Soutter was magnificent, Clare continued his rebirth with another great hard working display, Naisy and Boyce look absolutely formidable.

Ending the game with all that attacking talent on the field was such a refreshing change! In Daniel we trust.

Spot on 👍

Calebs Grandad
21 minutes ago, JimCornette said:

Perfectly put my man 👏❤️

Your all starting to see what I was on about when I said you’ll end up loving him, because he gets it he’s one of your own, or at least that’s the way he’ll make you feel, he gets into people’s heart, and makes them believe in him, themselves and each other. He’ll bring the pride back out in the fans too, you could see that today with atmosphere you created, its plain to see the passion and belief he’s instilling in his players and supporters, and it’s bringing back fond memories. 

I love the bloke. 

Paisley Jambo
1 hour ago, hmfcbilly said:

Hear hear. We will win more than we lose playing like that. I'll accept defeat if we play in that manner. The past 3 years have been chronic stuff yet today's performance has rekindled my passion for the club we all love

Spot on!

Think we’ll take huge numbers up to Perth next Saturday.

Tynecastlesmychurch
3 minutes ago, NlGHTMARE said:

Your all starting to see what I was on about when I said you’ll end up loving him, because he gets it he’s one of your own, or at least that’s the way he’ll make you feel, he gets into people’s heart, and makes them believe in him, themselves and each other. He’ll bring the pride back out in the fans too, you could see that today with atmosphere you created, its plain to see the passion and belief he’s instilling in his players and supporters, and it’s bringing back fond memories. 

I love the bloke. 

Excellent post! 

Also on an unrelated note isn't Daniel wonderful!  

PhoenixHearts
28 minutes ago, Handofgod2015 said:

Maybe our own Interviewer on Hearts TV will stop trying to make him look like a Cnnt now

That's Brian McLaughlin. Not our guy.

He's changed the whole mindset and the atmosphere. He's done more than just improve us on the park. When he gets us safe and rebuilds us for next season, contract extension needed. 

Fozzyonthefence

I feared for us when I saw the line up (well our midfield and White at left back) but that was a great team performance.  More injuries and 3 different left backs but coped admirably with what Sevco had to throw at us (which wasn’t that much other than the 10 minutes after half time and a couple of long balls in the first half).

Boyce is going to be a great signing and if he and Naismith stay fit (I know that’s a big if) we’ll be fine.  Still worry about our away form but I can see our home form from now til end of season keeping us up.

1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

He's changed the whole mindset and the atmosphere. He's done more than just improve us on the park.

Did the same for us. 

1 hour ago, Last Laff said:

A team with passion and fight but most importantly making watching the hearts ****ing amazing again.

thats the thing, play like that and we as fans can accept a defeat easier because  the effort is there. yes we dont want to lose it can still be a sore one but things are looking bright

My brother saw a post on the Barnsley forum

Megan and Harry have contacted Rangers for advice on how to live without a title.

Edited by Marvin

Just now, Cruyff said:

Your board are idiots, thankfully. 

We know, we all told you that at the time you first got linked with him, and a fair few on here were questioning him. 

Burleyesq.  With a lot less budget, using our youth and ironically making the players “believe” in themselves.  

I feel like a tit moaning over the whole Xmas episode, let the man do what he wants because he’s the most trusted guy at the club. 

42 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Something special happend today,felt like we got our club back.Years we have been waiting for this.

45 minutes ago, JimCornette said:

19 minutes ago, NlGHTMARE said:

I love the bloke. 

Spot on 👏👍🇱🇻😁

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Absolutely no fear of the old firm. Accepted nothing but the win today.

Wonderful, and such a refreshing mindset. I think I'm in love. 

Perhaps those who got so  uptight about us taking so long to find the right man while other teams acted faster and  ended up with inferior managers will realise that the best things are worth waiting for. Well done Anne for not panicking and getting it right.

31 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

thats the thing, play like that and we as fans can accept a defeat easier because  the effort is there. yes we dont want to lose it can still be a sore one but things are looking bright

You’re spot on, with ten left before the goal I was sitting thinking this is ****ing brilliant and no danger we are going down, the subs ambitious and courageous even if we lost.  I’m stunned to be honest.  

7 minutes ago, headersdad said:

Perhaps those who got so  uptight about us taking so long to find the right man while other teams acted faster and  ended up with inferior managers will realise that the best things are worth waiting for. Well done Anne for not panicking and getting it right.

Not the time or the place 👍

Have to be honest and say he wasn't my first choice for the job but he really does look like the right choice. Just amazing to watch a Hearts team that looks to win and is aggressive against any opposition. His initial decisions in this window have been spot on and I was delighted to see him start Moore and Henderson ahead of players with bigger reputations today. That sends exactly the right message to young players at the club.