Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, heartstastic said:

You seem to know how many millions ( your claim)..please enlighten us?

18 million. Refute my claim.

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jambo 4 Ever
2 minutes ago, samgolden said:

Well can you do what he asks Refute it 

Speeding false information is deeply irresponsible 

heartstastic
1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

:lol:

Show us the evidence that refutes it then...you seem 100% certain that you can. A smillie is not evidence.

Riddley Walker
Just now, heartstastic said:

Show us the evidence that refutes it then...you seem 100% certain that you can. A smillie is not evidence.

The smilie is my evidence. Refute my claim.

heartstastic

18 million. Refute my claim.

Nah there's no point you clearly do lots of research into things and in no way try to ignore things which contradict your world view.

4 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

I agree that speeding is deeply irresponsible but it's difficult to stick to 70mph on an empty road. A motorway I mean, not Oxgangs Road North.

coconut doug
14 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

He was quoted as using those exact words several weeks ago

He was indeed but i doubt you are going to tell us the context of the comment so i had better do it. He made this comment in response to a question about why more old people were not tested for Covid before being discharged from hospital and into the community. 

Many people still don't seem to grasp that the test does not work properly if you are infected but pre-symptomatic. That's why he called it a bit rubbish. The test is only finds about 30% of those infected in the first week and so it is likely this figure will be much lower in the first few days. The link below shows the research findings.   https://www.cochrane.org/CD013652/INFECTN_what-diagnostic-accuracy-antibody-tests-detection-infection-covid-19-virus

Riddley Walker

Nah there's no point you clearly do lots of research into things and in no way try to ignore things which contradict your world view.

You're arguing coronavirus is fake when there are literally millions of cases around the world, shit loads of peer-reviewed literature and **** knows how many people working on it that know way more than you or me. You're the one spouting the unsubstantiated bullshit someone's posted on your echo chamber FB forum, and putting your trust in some loser's blog, so you prove it.

33 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

Could you give a quick summary of what's stated in the article?

A one word summary ***** 

4 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

He was indeed but i doubt you are going to tell us the context of the comment so i had better do it. He made this comment in response to a question about why more old people were not tested for Covid before being discharged from hospital and into the community. 

Many people still don't seem to grasp that the test does not work properly if you are infected but pre-symptomatic. That's why he called it a bit rubbish. The test is only finds about 30% of those infected in the first week and so it is likely this figure will be much lower in the first few days. The link below shows the research findings.   https://www.cochrane.org/CD013652/INFECTN_what-diagnostic-accuracy-antibody-tests-detection-infection-covid-19-virus

He also claimed it can pick up old virus and show a positive result for a non infectious person. A false positive. Just for context.

heartstastic

You're arguing coronavirus is fake when there are literally millions of cases around the world, shit loads of peer-reviewed literature and **** knows how many people working on it that know way more than you or me. You're the one spouting the unsubstantiated bullshit someone's posted on your echo chamber FB forum, and putting your trust in some loser's blog, so you prove it.

Listen fella if you don't like what i post simply put me on ignore job done. I don't appriciate the slander and attacks and i bet your bottom dollar if we were to have a discussion face to face you would not be so dismissive and disrespectful so reign it in.

An bit of info on the 'loser' blogger

Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world

heartstastic
10 minutes ago, Barack said:

Not trying to get in the middle here. But given the highlighted parts I've done above, and the date that was published, is there a 'real time update article available now? Playing Devil's Advocate. Back in July this was all "new" to us & the scientific communities.

Given new information & treatments are currently in the pipeline around the world, has there been an updated stance on the findings at the time?

I'm naturally cynical, but I'd like to at least get both sides of it.

Nothing on the cdc website regarding an update.

Riddley Walker

Listen fella if you don't like what i post simply put me on ignore job done. I don't appriciate the slander and attacks and i bet your bottom dollar if we were to have a discussion face to face you would not be so dismissive and disrespectful so reign it in.

An bit of info on the 'loser' blogger

Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world

Nah, I'd say the same stuff to your face.

Maybe you could give my sister a buzz and tell her coronavirus is fake, given she's currently very ill and unable to move after a positive test the other day.

24 minutes ago, heartstastic said:

So still no evidence to refute what's stated in the article. Where is the isolation of the 'virus' known as COVID 19. According to the CDC it's 'unavailable'

The CDC document is titled, “CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel.” It is dated July 13, 2020.

Buried deep in the document, on page 39, in a section titled, “Performance Characteristics,” we have this: “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available, assays [diagnostic tests] designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA…”

The key phrase there is: “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available…”

Every object that exists can be quantified, which is to say, measured. The use of the term “quantified” in that phrase means: the CDC has no measurable amount of the virus, because it is unavailable. THE CDC HAS NO VIRUS.

A further tip-off is the use of the word ‘isolates.” This means NO ISOLATED VIRUS IS AVAILABLE.

Another way to put it: NO ONE HAS AN ISOLATED SPECIMEN OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS.

NO ONE HAS ISOLATED THE COVID-19 VIRUS.

THEREFORE, NO ONE HAS PROVED THAT IT EXISTS.

That's good news. 

Nothing to worry about then. 

When's the football grounds opening up then ? 😏

heartstastic
Just now, Riddley Walker said:

Nah, I'd say the same stuff to your face.

Maybe you could give my sister a buzz and tell her coronavirus is fake, given she's currently very ill and unable to move after a positive test the other day.

Not saying she's not feeling unwell and hope she gets better soon. As for COVID 19 though i remain very sceptical as it's not yet been isolated and proven to exist in humans.

As for your claim about saying stuff to my face...prove it. I'm up for meeting to see if you back up your claims.

doctor jambo
24 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

true, but it is slightly amusing.

Riddley Walker

Not saying she's not feeling unwell and hope she gets better soon. As for COVID 19 though i remain very sceptical as it's not yet been isolated and proven to exist in humans.

As for your claim about saying stuff to my face...prove it. I'm up for meeting to see if you back up your claims.

As to your first paragraph, **** off.

As to your second paragraph, eh nah you're alright.

Jambo 4 Ever
3 minutes ago, heartstastic said:

You need to stop spreading mis information immediately and should refrain from posting on this thread going forward 

Ron Burgundy
1 minute ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

You need to stop spreading mis information immediately and should refrain from posting on this thread going forward 

If that's how he feels then he is entitled to his opinion.

I tell everyone, especially kids that it's just like the cold and it's best to catch it to build up their immune system.

heartstastic

As to your first paragraph, **** off.

As to your second paragraph, eh nah you're alright.

Wishing your sister better health warrants abuse...strange behavour. Not sure if questioning the underlying conditon behind it giving the sketchy evidence behind it triggers you so much but you do you.

heartstastic
5 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Put me on ignore then...your the only poster i've got on mine. As for making me stop posting...you need to apply for a mod postion otherwise therse not a single thing you can do about it.

5 minutes ago, heartstastic said:

You do realise every self publicising fruitcake in the world has a blog regarding their particular take on corona virus. 

Why do you believe this version instead of accepting that there is a dangerous pandemic doing the rounds that has killed over a million people and hospitalised millions more. 

That's before we even begin to think about the longer term effects on sufferers. 

2 minutes ago, heartstastic said:

Wishing your sister better health warrants abuse...strange behavour. Not sure if questioning the underlying conditon behind it giving the sketchy evidence behind it triggers you so much but you do you.

Remember the people in the 1980s and 90s saying AIDS was a hoax? 

Ron Burgundy

Put me on ignore then...your the only poster i've got on mine. As for making me stop posting...you need to apply for a mod postion otherwise therse not a single thing you can do about it.

I think he has someone's ear in that department. A few folk I know have fell foul of his reporting.

3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Sightseeing?

You could argue that sightseeing isn't a need but if you decide you are going to do it, then travelling becomes a need to enable you to sightsee.

Not many people need to travel in and of itself. They need to do it to get somewhere else to do something...that something may or may not be necessary but that's a different argument.

For example I'm travelling to Birmingham tomorrow. I don't need to be in Birmingham but to be in Birmingham, I do need to travel.

Edited by Taffin

3 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Does anyone travel without needing to? If you didn't need to why would you travel?

15 minutes on the bus to go for messages is enough for me wearing a face mask. 

Used to enjoy going on long distance bus tours but couldn't handle hours on end with a mask. 

Can't even read because the Specs are steamed up. 

12 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

:wannabemod:

Just now, luckydug said:

Used to enjoy going on long distance bus tours but couldn't handle hours on end with a mask. 

I don't envy the steamed up specs. My colleague suffers from it and it drives him mad!

4 minutes ago, Taffin said:

You could argue that sightseeing isn't a need but if you decide you are going to do it, then travelling becomes a need to enable you to sightsee.

Not many people need to travel in and of itself. They need to do it to get somewhere else to do something...that something may or may not be necessary but that's a different argument.

For example I'm travelling to Birmingham tomorrow. I don't need to be in Birmingham but to be in Birmingham, I do need to travel.

I wasn’t being entirely serious but ‘only travel if you need to’ is a fairly stupid instruction. Not as daft as visiting Birmingham 😀

heartstastic
1 minute ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I think he has someone's ear in that department. A few folk I know have fell foul of his reporting.

No skin of my nose if i get banned on a forum for putting articles up or expressing my own opinion, i think we still just about have a world in which freedom of expression is allowed...as for curtain twitching insecure grasses though..they have a lot more issues going on.

43 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Please remove this 

If you want to report a post, for whatever reason, click on the Report button associated with that post, state your case, and leave it to the mods to decide whether it will be removed or not.

Just now, Taffin said:

I don't envy the steamed up specs. My colleague suffers from it and it drives him mad!

I suffer with this, it's a bloody pain in the erse, I understand why some people wear the mask under thier nose.

5 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Put the mask on first and then specs over the top of some of the mask and it doesn’t steam them up.

Edited by GinRummy

17 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

He's entitled to spout rubbish the same as the rest of us. 

Truth is none of us really know what we're talking about on this thread. 

It's just baseless opinion. 

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

Text today. Negative for Covid. 

Just a bad cough probably down to recovering from the cold last week. 

Take care bud.

N Lincs Jambo
59 minutes ago, heartstastic said:

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/10/09/covid-the-virus-that-isnt-there-the-root-fraud-exposed/

If anyone can refute what is stated in this article i'd like to see the evidence.

Firstly, I'm going to state publicly I'm on the same side of the fence as you re all the bullshit here. However I believe that the CDC is doing a bit of damage-limitation by saying the the virus has not been isolated. It actually has been isolated because it (ie the Sars Cov 2 Virus) has been patented. I saw the patent a few months ago but now it is extemely well hidden.

More interestingly the patent holder is the CDC's very own Dr Death, Dr Anthony Fauci.

The problem the CDC have here is that if the virus has been patented it means that it, the virus, has been modified by human intervention, most likely in a "Gain of Function" experiment. It is illegal in the USA to attempt to patent anything occuring naturally, eg a natural virus.

The previous Obama administration in 2014 placed a moratorium on the particular Gain of Function study that Dr Fauci was working on at North Carolina. However, despite the moratorium being placed, Dr Fauci transferred the research and the remaining $3.7 Million of tax-payer funding to the Wuhan Reseach Lab in China.

Therefore despite the blogger being right about what the CDC is currently claiming, I am pretty convinced that Covid 19 does exist and has been isolated - at the Wuhan Research lab in China, but the CDC cannot make the claim for the reasons outlined above.

Also of interest is that the Foreign Sec'y and Deputy PM, Dominic Raab, recently broke ranks with the current narrative when he admitted in a radion interview that there were too many false positives and that only 7% of positives were actually accurate, echoing what the respected scientist, Dr Mike Yeadon claims in this article (note within the article is a link to his research paper - also well worth a read):

https://lockdownsceptics.org/lies-damned-lies-and-health-statistics-the-deadly-danger-of-false-positives/?s=09&fbclid=IwAR0V44esmfOUWhI_ZKKLCtePiWrZXqA3pOW-H9deh8_ZVUOR0-inqbgcE6g

Just now, Barack said:

Or a de-misting spray. Available at all reputable opticians.

Thank you. Never realised there was such a thing. 

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Put the mask on first and then specs over the top of some of the mask and it doesn’t steam them up.

Cheers I'll try that 👍

Still couldn't handle a long bus journey with a mask though. 

Jambo 4 Ever
16 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Does anyone travel without needing to? If you didn't need to why would you travel?

Visiting a friend or family member (who doesn’t live alone) when you can do it on video call instead 

It's this sort of mentality that results in this lasting longer than need be imo.

It's this sort of mentality that results in this lasting longer than need be imo.

Just now, hughesie27 said:

Does mixed message from governments play a part?

Heartsmad1874
Just now, GinRummy said:

Does mixed message from governments play a part?

Nah its the general public, pubs, students etc etc who are to blame not incompetency of government, surely not 👍🏻👍🏻.

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic