Glen Whelan

jamborich

Wanted to keep fit for his country.

Once they were out, he lost (if he even had any to begin with) his interest in playing for the best club in Scotland.

Arsehole.

Punks No Deid

Only talks to press when it suits him....not after or before games - leave it to promising teenage fullbacks ...

Sometimes things just don’t work out.  The guys reputation will no go down the tubes as a result of a few arseholes on here bad mouthing him.

WoolfordsHearts
2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Sometimes things just don’t work out.  The guys reputation will no go down the tubes as a result of a few arseholes on here bad mouthing him.

Totally agree mate.

He was still shite for us though.

Bit confused with some responses here , do people really think he is shit I accept he doesn't fit into the boss's style of play but come on you cant fault his reputation 

Edited by jamborich

Signing for that utter headcase Joet Barton. Hilarious 

absolute garbage for us. Just another failure under that other  failure Levein

28 minutes ago, jamborich said:

Bit confused with some responses here , do people really think he is shit I accept he doesn't fit into the boss's style of play but come on you cant fault his reputation 

I agree but it's his attitude which is the problem. Greeting to the press after being emptied by the manager for lacking in a few departments. 

Borders Jambo
30 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Refuses to do a single media appearance while at the club them goes running to the press after we bin him. Feck him.

This. Such a complete disappointment. Came with a decent reputation and did hee haw.

Good riddance. You and Joey are well suited.

1 hour ago, jamborich said:

He came with a big reputation - he was a big disappointment at Hearts.

Edited by Thomaso

gorgie rd eh11

I thought he'd be great signing. Turned out he wasn't.

No ill feeling towards him but he should have just shut his mouth and accepted he was part of our demise rather than bleating about the way he was treated. 

He was not value for money.

gorgie rd eh11
1 minute ago, Spoleto said:

Hilarious. 

Slagged off by the very same supporters who said he was a class above when he signed for us.

So you predicted the way it went?

1 minute ago, Spoleto said:

Hilarious. 

Slagged off by the very same supporters who said he was a class above when he signed for us.

No surprise there .

He was , on paper , a great signing for us . I know you don't win games on paper but the history rewriting on here is embarrassing  .

Think it was posted somewhere earlier that Whelan and Mulraney were being shifted out before DS came in ?

4 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Hilarious. 

The point that you are missing is his ability was not being questioned but his attitude. A player of his calibre and experience should be performing far better 

gorgie rd eh11
4 minutes ago, salvo69 said:

The point that you are missing is his ability was not being questioned but his attitude. A player of his calibre and experience should be performing far better 

He's not missing anything. He's just a slaver.

Will get on well with Barton.  Another big reputation from England who thought he would lord it in Scotland but downed tools as soon as the going got tough.

Shanks said no
7 minutes ago, WaikatoJambo said:

Will get on well with Barton.  Another big reputation from England who thought he would lord it in Scotland but downed tools as soon as the going got tough.

Excellent first post, welcome

37 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Hilarious. 

Oh look its uncle joe

annushorribilis III
42 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Hilarious. 

Oh, look !

A negative thread , and right on time it's .....

3 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

You were happy with his “efforts” whilst he was with us then?

1 hour ago, Spoleto said:

Hilarious. 

Coming from the guy who’s already turned his nose up at the signing of Sibbick :fonzie:

Edited by iantjambo

I remember thinking straight away on his first game that he was a player with ability. He never really imposed that on any game though.

No doubt he's a good player. As a man, he's poor.

He and Barton can moan about Daniel together Anyone choosing to go to Fleetwood under that mannger is questionable  to my mind. 

Edited by Redhelen

8 hours ago, jamborich said:

Signed to the end of the season , liked him pity it didn't work out

Serious question but what was to like?

Out of all the players who have left or fell out of favour, he is the one I feel short changed us. Can’t stand lack of effort in a player.