CHERVENKOV TO BE APPOINTED THE PERMANENT RESERVE TEAM COACH

tazhearts

"talk107 can reveal Hearts look set to appoint Angel Chervenkov as their new reserve team coach.

Several players at Tynecastle felt the Bulgarian was one of the main reasons for the club's poor showing in the first half of last season.

However Chervenkov flew into Edinburgh at teatime yesterday and, with Stephen Frail on gardening leave, will help out with pre-season training.

He's also being lined-up to take the reserves as part of a new coaching structure at the club."

http://www.talk107.co.uk/article.php?article=3026

FFS so we can forget any hope that our incoming manger (if we ever get one) will bring in his own competent backroom staff. This is a fecking joke.

Nelly Terraces

A total non shock there.

By way, you can get odds of 40/1 on Skybet for Hearts to be relegated. Brilliant odds as the chances of it happening are growing every day under the Lithumaniac criminal.

monkfish1979

Pfft. Don't really give a flying one who it is now, tbh. Does it really matter?

He'll be a rubbish appointment, we'll all be p*ssed off, he'll get fired in January after making utterly moronic decisions on signings and tactics, we begin again.

a non puppet wouldnt accept this clown on his staff!!:mad:
Presumably our saviour 'ziggy' is to be the "new manager"... Romanov, you are a stubborn idiot and I cant stand you.

A thread made all the more unbelievable as there is no such thing as "permanent" at Hearts nowadays.

Craigieboy

Romanov has rat-wesel, thick as **** look on his face that I'd like to punch the **** out of.

There. I said it.

Guest jambomickey
Romanov has rat-wesel, thick as **** look on his face that I'd like to punch the **** out of.

There. I said it.

couldn't have put it better myself mate

Nelly Terraces

I'm looking forward to 'meeting' the new staff in Germany. Beer there's quite strong and has a funny effect on a man.

Bootboy100

Well things really no longer surprise me at this shambles that Romanov has created.

At this rate and with the amount of bad news thatcontinues to come from Tynecastle I really dont see it being too long before I start watching more games in the Premiership instead of going to all the Hearts games.

I so wish cricket was playable in the winter!!!

Gigolo-Aunt

I could be wrong here...

Were we told last season that AK and Frail would be in charge only for it to emerge that Angel was calling the shots?

TBH, dont believe a word that comes out of the club.

This is not good.

kenny gray
I could be wrong here...

Were we told last season that AK and Frail would be in charge only for it to emerge that Angel was calling the shots?

This is not good.

Exactly, almost carbon copy situation of last year. Angel made "Reserve Team Manager" but really he's the "Manager". Speaks volumes that Ersehole Vlad thinks he can fool us twice and get away with it. Worst thing is he will :(

jimjamjolly
Pfft. Don't really give a flying one who it is now, tbh. Does it really matter?

He'll be a rubbish appointment, we'll all be p*ssed off, he'll get fired in January after making utterly moronic decisions on signings and tactics, we begin again.

You must be an optimist :) More likely fired in September:p

monkfish1979
You must be an optimist :) More likely fired in September:p

Nah. That'd give us a chance to recover.

Ziggy cometh I think.

This was on the cards since Jan 1st. VR always seems to re-appoint people he has previously sacked, mainly because he can't get new people to work for him.

tommythejambo

And he'll be back again in the next few months.

Skacel'sLeftFoot
I could be wrong here...

This is not good.

VR has shown that he can't be trusted. Will that ever change? Chernakov's appointment is just another example of a poor decision by VR.

We_are_the_Hearts
VR has shown that he can't be trusted. Will that ever change? Chernakov's appointment is just another example of a poor decision by VR.

The majority of Hearts fans will never trust Vlad again. The damage has been done time and time again. Time to get rid. I can see a few outbreaks of violence at next seasons games, things could turn ugly.

The majority of Hearts fans will never trust Vlad again. The damage has been done time and time again. Time to get rid. I can see a few outbreaks of violence at next seasons games, things could turn ugly.

Violence against who? The Romanov's won't be there. Hearts fans fighting each is hardly going to be productive.

Drew Busby !

I know where you're coming from although I don't anticipate such violence between fans (who in their right mind could support the Chervenkov re-appointment after all).

But Chervenkov should be made the immediate target of a loud verbal campaign of villification and abuse. If Vlad isn't here as the rightful target(and he NEVER will be now) then his incompetent stooges will just have to take it for him.

I think in a weird kind of "No-one likes us we don't care" type way. The anti Vlad thing might just galvanise us. The hardcore support will tell all who'll listen (by song probably), that although we're run by a shambolic owner, he won't win, and we'll continue to support OUR club.

:flagwave:

We_are_the_Hearts
Violence against who? The Romanov's won't be there. Hearts fans fighting each is hardly going to be productive.

Not productive but will happen through frustration. It was bordering last season.

A thread made all the more unbelievable as there is no such thing as "permanent" at Hearts nowadays.

Not true!

Vlad brings permanent chaos

Permanent supporter dismay

Permanent string of lies and misleading actions

Permanent keech on the park

brightonsjambo

Just when you think things can't get any worse this news comes out, though not unexpectedly sadly. I seem to remember it was Cherkenkov's strategy to play 4-5-1 last season and we all know what a success that was, so I guess the reserves will be drilled in it this year and the first team will obviously play the same way. The prospect of someone like Elliot or Nade leading the line, ably backed up by Ksanavicuis, undoubtedly three of the worst players I've seen in a Hearts jersey, just fills me with dread. The only saving grace for me is that I didn't renew my season ticket.

Just when you think things can't get any worse this news comes out, though not unexpectedly sadly. I seem to remember it was Cherkenkov's strategy to play 4-5-1 last season and we all know what a success that was, so I guess the reserves will be drilled in it this year and the first team will obviously play the same way. .

Precisely the point to be taken into account by anyone that thinks we will still employ an experienced, independently minded head coach in full control of footballing matters.

Nelly Terraces

Criminals rarely trust anyone out of their own suspect gang. This is just another case of the lithumaniac criminal re-appointing another one of his lackeys into a position whereby he can exert control through him.

Why is anyone surprised at this news?

The Mighty Thor
Criminals rarely trust anyone out of their own suspect gang. This is just another case of the lithumaniac criminal re-appointing another one of his lackeys into a position whereby he can exert control through him.

Why is anyone surprised at this news?

Nelly

when you say criminal do you mean criminally negligent or criminal like in;

stacks_of_money.jpg

2001-02-0111-a.jpg

Archived