Moore, Henderson & Irving

boag1874

number witheld
5 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Steven Naismith would disagree with you. In his interview he picked them both out for credit for their contribution and the amount of space they created for himself and Boyce

I’m not convinced this guy is genuine. Reeks of hibs. Even his username is hibs related. 

The Mercer Takeover
2 minutes ago, number witheld said:

I’m not convinced this guy is genuine. Reeks of hibs. Even his username is hibs related. 

Believe what you like but Moore was an obstacle today for us going forward. Henderson just doesn't do it for me and he is far too lightweight in the challenge.

6 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

Irving made the Rangers midfield look pretty ordinary today and that is no mean feat.  He is developing into a very accomplished player.

Moore and Henderson never really influenced the game with the ball, it was their work off the ball that was most impressive.  Rangers changed their defensive shape to counter Henderson as his movement was causing them real concern.

The senior players will hog the headlines but you can guarantee, they will be appreciative of the contribution of these three after their performances today.

I have fundamentally disagreed with your assertions about how good the products of our academy are.

But you are spot on about todays game.

Energy pace positional awareness aligned to more experienced players worked.

6 minutes ago, tolcross lad said:

I have fundamentally disagreed with your assertions about how good the products of our academy are.

But you are spot on about todays game.

Energy pace positional awareness aligned to more experienced players worked.

Fair enough mate.  There's some cracking players in our academy, they just needed the right manager to bring the best out of them and Daniel is that man.

Brick Tamland
1 hour ago, The Mercer Takeover said:

Henderson and Moore were pretty awful today and the euphoria of a magnificent win will not change that. It was only the absolute brilliance from the other nine that pulled them through.

They are just not ready yet and may never be. Both far too lightweight and Henderson bottled a 50:50 today, which I have no time for.

Irvine was different class and is maturing into an excellent player.

If someone like Malinkovic was playing again, someone with ability and strength, we really would take some beating.

Not in the game I was watching, The work they put in off the ball was incredible, Henderson was all over the place and Sevco couldn’t keep a hold of him hence why he was fouled so much. Moore’s work rate was outstanding, He dragged players out of position but I think he tired a bit in the second half though and Irving was outstanding today. I would take any one of those 3 every day of the week over Malinkovic. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug

People still being far too harsh on Henderson - he committed Rangers players time and again (into assaulting him twice)

Henderson is a clever player, actually. For someone so young he generally does the right thing/plays the right pass and clearly understands the tactical side of the game.

Moore just runs.

Would rather plan Washington or even Uche instead of Moore as it offers more balance to the team.

DS trusts these kids. It's time we trust them too. 

To throw them right in from the start in a game of this magnitude was bold and brave! 

It says a lot for DS and the kids themselves. They repaid the manager's faith. Fantastic performances from the three of them. 

Confidence is a wonderful asset in football. It had slowly been returning. After that today. It will have boosted to atmospheric levels.